Girls in Steel - Handcuff Fetish, Device Bondage

mdTygALHVE

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

(KLP) Prom Date Disaster
It is a big night for Katie Love. She is going to her prom at Leaway College. One of the jocks Tom asked to bring her to the prom. Katie accepted. Toms stands outside of Katie’s house and knocks on the door, Katie slowly opens the door revealing her long thin toned legs and her black and silver dress. Katie reaches over to grab her coat and off the couple goes to enjoy the memorable night. They get into the limo and Tom hands her a drink. They drove for about twenty minutes before Katie was starting to go in and out of consciousness. Tom knocked on the Privacy screen to let his evil partner know that Katie was knocked out. The driver handed Tom some handcuffs and a gag. So Tom did what he knew best he cuffed her bare flexible elbows together and gagged her. He put the last pair off cuff on her unbound ankles. They pull up to this house and the driver gets out the limo opens the door and puts the semi conscious bound damsel over his shoulder and brought her down into the basement and threw on the floor.} I started to come to as I was being dragged down into this basement and dropped on the floor. I looked around scared screaming for help. This cant be happening this is my prom night. I struggled to get lose but couldn’t, I realized then that I was handcuffed so I looked around for a key or anything to pry the metal locks open but it was useless. A huge strange creepy looking man with a hood on walked over to me and bent me exposing my back and wrist to him. I struggle to get free but his grip was too strong he held me down as he cuffed my free wrist . The man pushed me on my stomach and pulled my feet up behind my head in a hogtie. With a pair of shackles he put them in place but keeping them unlock so I believe I have a fighting chance. The man got up in silence and left leaving me there alone I struggle and was able to pull the chain down freeing my legs from the chained hogtie. The man showed back with a metal chain in his hand I scream and pleaded and cried to be let go nothing was working is this it… my first and last prom I will ever attend. The man relocked the shackles holding me in the uncomfortable hogtie. He took the chain and wrapped it around my neck three times pulling it tighter and tighter with each wrap around then locking it in place. I was horrified I panic and struggled which was the worst thing to do I tighten the chain around my neck making my eyes feel like they are going to pop out of my head. This was it I was doomed. Any struggling can quickly turn this into a deadly situation.

File: (KLP) Prom Date Disaster.flv
Size: 40525732 bytes (38.65 MiB), duration: 00:05:11, avg.bitrate: 1042 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 64 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 991 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
(KLP) Prom Date Disaster.flv (38.6 Mb)

(KLP) Revenge After The Class Reunion
During the class reunion for the students of Smallville High School. Katie walked around chatting with her high school friends. Secretly Katie was plotting on Kali who was her high school bully/prom queen. Katie had a blast and even talked to Kali… Leaving what happen in high school in the passed the both agreed and continued there night. Katie walked by Kali drink slipping a few drops of sleepy potion in it every time. Kali started to feel sick and asked Katie if she would drive her home. Katie agreed seeing the advantage to her revenge. Katie and Kali left immediately after that Kali was out cold. Katie brought Kali to her house and laid her on the floor.} Did she really believe I left all that pain in the past. Why would I forgive her after all the pain she caused me. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs and bound her ankles. She started to come to and realized what was going on. I was so sick of hearing her voice I shoved a gag down her throat tightly locking it in place. Kali tried to get up but I pushed her back down to the ground holding her in place I cuffed her unbound wrist. I snatched her up by her elbow forcing her to stand I decided I was going to strappado her by her elbows with a hanging pair of shackles. She moaned ,screamed and struggled as I raised her elbows higher. She tried to get free but it was useless she is my hostage now. She struggled and tried to slip her elbows through the shackled but she was tightly bound. I get close to this so called prom queen and gave her a piece of my mind…. Smack, smack, I left my hand print on her pale ass and left her there abandon and helpless.

File: (KLP) Revenge After The Class Reunion.flv
Size: 40011537 bytes (38.16 MiB), duration: 00:05:09, avg.bitrate: 1036 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 985 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
(KLP) Revenge After The Class Reunion.flv (38.2 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

mdTygALHVE

K'dnapped blond hogcuffed in his basement
Carissa has been taken off the streets wearing her leather trench coat, jeans and heels. Her hands and elbows are cuffed tightly together behind her back with steel hand cuffs. A rag has been stuffed into her mouth and another rag is tied between her teeth and knotted behind her head. The k'dnapper forces her to the floor and locks a pair of leg cuffs to her ankles. He pushes he onto her belly and pulls her ankles up to her wrists and weaves the ankle cuff chain between her wrist hog cuffing her on the floor. He then wraps black tape over her cleave gag to make it more effective. He leaves Carissa bound and struggling on the floor promising to return soon with rope to make her more comfortable. He returns later with rope and pulls her up onto her knees. He then grabs some duct tape and wraps the duct tape around her head over her already tight gag.

File: K'dnapped blond hogcuffed in his basement.flv
Size: 55284978 bytes (52.72 MiB), duration: 00:06:02, avg.bitrate: 1222 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 1175 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
K'dnapped blond hogcuffed in his basement.flv (52.7 Mb)

No escape from his basement
Kali has been left down in the cold dank basement for hours. Her wrists are locked in rigid cuffs behind her back and a heavy steel chain is wrapped around her neck and attached to an overhead eyebolt. She struggles desperately to try to get free pulling futily at the chain with her bound hands. Her short micro mini dress keeps riding up and she struggles to keep pulling it down with her bound hands. She screams and cries but they are stifled and muffled by the tight red ball gag stuffed in her mouth. There is no escape from his basement as she sits and cries in frustration and defeat.

File: No escape from his basement.flv
Size: 75867261 bytes (72.35 MiB), duration: 00:07:30, avg.bitrate: 1349 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 1305 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
No escape from his basement.flv (72.4 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

mdTygALHVE

Steel bound in her living room
Laure Adverb sit on the sofa in her living room bound in rigid steel cuffs. Her wrists are crossed behind her back and locked in the steel cuffs. Her ankles are laid over one another and cuffed in place. A large ball gag is stuffed between her teeth and strapped in tight. She struggles helplessly on the sofa barely able to move afraid of falling off the sofa. The Hunter comes in later and add a heavy steel chain around her ankles then up over her neck pulling her head down to her feet. He leaves her there totally screwed crying into her gag.

File: Steel bound in her living room.flv
Size: 70538050 bytes (67.27 MiB), duration: 00:06:52, avg.bitrate: 1370 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 1342 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Steel bound in her living room.flv (67.3 Mb)

Thumbcuffed and chained to the floor
Rose sits on a low stool with her arms elbows locked in steel cuffs behind her back. Thumbcuffs are locked on her thumbs and her ankles are locked in steel leg irons the chain of which is run through a ring bolted to the floor. A large ball gag is stuffed in her mouth. She has lost all track of time and doesn't know when or if the brut that left her here will returns. She squirms on the stool looking down are her steel retraints trying to figure a way to escape. She twists and pulls at the steel retraints around her arms and thumbs but realizes that they are not coming off. Although she does manage to slide on of the elbow cuffs down over her elbow the other elbow cuff is locked on too tight. She then decides that her best bet is to try to free her ankles. She first kicks at the iron ring bolted to the floor with her stilettos. Failing at that she then tries to slip her feet through the cuffs. Once again she gives up in frustration. She sobs and cries laying on the floor exhausted.

File: Thumbcuffed and chained to the floor.flv
Size: 61941711 bytes (59.07 MiB), duration: 00:06:55, avg.bitrate: 1194 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 1148 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Thumbcuffed and chained to the floor.flv (59.1 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

KA Hancuffed,Blindfolded and Abandonded
Rose sits on a low stool with her arms elbows locked in steel cuffs behind her back. Thumbcuffs are locked on her thumbs and her ankles are locked in steel leg irons the chain of which is run through a ring bolted to the floor. A large ball gag is stuffed in her mouth. She has lost all track of time and doesn't know when or if the brut that left her here will returns. She squirms on the stool looking down are her steel retraints trying to figure a way to escape. She twists and pulls at the steel retraints around her arms and thumbs but realizes that they are not coming off. Although she does manage to slide on of the elbow cuffs down over her elbow the other elbow cuff is locked on too tight. She then decides that her best bet is to try to free her ankles. She first kicks at the iron ring bolted to the floor with her stilettos. Failing at that she then tries to slip her feet through the cuffs. Once again she gives up in frustration. She sobs and cries laying on the floor exhausted.

File: KA Hancuffed,Blindfolded and Abandonded.flv
Size: 78287554 bytes (74.66 MiB), duration: 00:09:06, avg.bitrate: 1147 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 200 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
KA Hancuffed,Blindfolded and Abandonded.flv (74.7 Mb)

KA Fetish Shop Thief
Katie goes shopping at Miss Kellianns Fetish Shop. She's thrilled going through all of the sexy lingerie when she finds a hot little nightie that she loves. The only problem is , is that she doesn't have enough money for it..She fights the urge to just take it to no avail and goes to the fitting room slipping it on under her clothes. I keep a very sharp eye on all of my merchandise so when Katie comes out without the nightie I grab her and bring her where I bring all of the thieves, a special room for my special dirty deeds. Katie struggles as I slap on anklecuffs that are attached to the floor all the while bereting the little bitch. Katie cannot keep her mouth shut so I grab a scarf to gag her with. Then I handcuff her tiny little wrist to the top of a metal post, the whole time she protested her innocence. All I do is start to undress her and its clearly evident who is right.

File: KA Fetish Shop Thief.flv
Size: 54422261 bytes (51.90 MiB), duration: 00:05:51, avg.bitrate: 1240 kb/s

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
KA Shop Thief.flv (51.9 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

KA-Defiant Bitch Whipped
Miss Kelliann has yet another victim to torment as she chains and handcuffs Lauri Adverb to a tall metal post. Larui defiantly curses Kelliann out but Kelliann has the answer to that. She stuffs her mouth with a rag and gags her completely. Lauri struggles against the chains that hold her arms tethered to the floor and her ankles spread wide apart and chained to the floor. Miss Kelliann desides to have some fun with this bitch and breaks out her flogger and starts to flog her ass, chest and tits. She takes all that in a defiant stride until Kelliann steps it up a notch by using a vibrator on her...then bringing out the camera, taking pictures to blackmail her with. Through all this Kelliann has gotten hungry and leaves Lauri struggling when she goes to get something to eat.

File: KA-Defiant Bitch Whipped.flv
Size: 58828385 bytes (56.10 MiB), duration: 00:06:01, avg.bitrate: 1304 kb/s

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
KA-Defiant Bitch Whipped.flv (56.1 Mb)

Hogcuffed in the Hunter's basement
Sexy neighborhood girl Kali sits in the Hunter's basement with her arms helplessly locked in steel handcuffs behind her back. A pair of cuffs are locked around her wrists and elbows pulling her arms close together behind her back. A pair of leg shackles are locked around her ankles and the chain between the shackles is run between her bound wrists hog cuffing her. A large red ball gag is strapped tightly between her teeth as she struggles on her knees to try to slip the cuffs off her slender wrists or ankles. But it is an exercise in futility as the cuffs are too tight and aren't going to slip off. The Hunter comes down to check on his pretty little captive and pushes her down onto her belly on the cold floor. Kali is left squirming on her belly on the floor still hog cuffed and helpless.

File: Hogcuffed in the Hunter's basement.flv
Size: 48311301 bytes (46.07 MiB), duration: 00:05:39, avg.bitrate: 1140 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 1093 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Hogcuffed in the Hunter's basement.flv (46.1 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Left in a cruel handcuffs strappado in the basement
Lauri Adverbs screams and drools profanities through her tight ball gag as she hangs by her wrists in the Hunter's basement. Both her wrists are locked together in a single cuff behind her back and her elbows are locked in steel handcuffs and pulled up high behind her back over her head in a tight strappado. Her booted ankles are locked close together in another set of handcuffs. She pulls at the steel chain trying to lower her wrists but it is an exercise in futility. The Hunter comes in and her muffled curses and swearing are directed at him. He punishes her by lifting her wrists even higher behind her back and shortens the chain so her shoulders are twisted back. He leaves her there alone until she learns to behave herself in polite company.

File: Left in a cruel handcuffs strappado in the basement.flv
Size: 52731070 bytes (50.29 MiB), duration: 00:06:09, avg.bitrate: 1143 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 1096 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Left in a cruel handcuffs strappado in the basement.flv (50.3 Mb)

Bounty Hunters Captive
Bounty hunter Kelliann is on the lookout for two of her bail jumpers, Katie and Kali. They are in an abandoned warehouse trying to find a safe place to hide. In Kellianns world there is no safe place to hide. She finds the tiny one Katie hiding amongst some old gaming equipment and forces her to a wall stud where she is handcuffed in a hammer lock position. Katie tries screaming for her friend but to no use.. Kelliann has a ball gag for her. The bounty hunter goes to look for Kali leaving Katie handcuffed and chained helpless to the post. Poor Katie tries to escape when she finds a nail on the floor. She struggles and tries to pick the lock and cries in frustration when the nail just does not fit. Kelliann comes back and frog marches her out of the warehouse.

File: Bounty Hunters Captive.flv
Size: 80445231 bytes (76.72 MiB), duration: 00:09:38, avg.bitrate: 1113 kb/s

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Bounty Hunters Captive.flv (76.7 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

KA - No Room at the Jail
Miss Lauri Adverb has missed Three court dates and has been hunted down by bounty hunter Kelliann. There is no room at the jail house so Kelliann gets to mandate what happens to her. Keeping her for the weekend, Lauri screams and curses as she is handcuffed to a chair. Kelliann solves that with a ballgag to shuts her fowl mouth up and leaves her to think twice about the crimes she has committed and the court dates she had missed.

File: KA - No Room at the Jail.flv
Size: 50121102 bytes (47.80 MiB), duration: 00:05:07, avg.bitrate: 1306 kb/s

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
KA - No Room at the jail.flv (47.8 Mb)

Blond secretary k'dnapped horror
Hot blond secretary Carissa headed to her car after a long day at work. She climbed into her car just like any day unware of the danger lurking in the back seat. She closed the car door and put the keys in the ingnition when she heard him. But it was too late as the coarse rope was pulled painfully tight around her throat. Carissa instictively reached up and tried to get her hand between the rope and her throat. But the rope was too tight and she couldn't get her hand between the rope and the soft flesh of her throat. She reached back with her other hand clawing at her attacker. It was hopeless but she had to try, he pulled the rope tighter and tighter cutting deeper into her throat. Carissa arched her back and pushed up with her feet to try to releive the pressure. But she was pinned to the seat and there was little she could do. She fought for breath coughing and choking on the rope. Her struggles grew weaker and weaker until she went limp and lifeless. She woke up later sitting on the floor in an old warehouse. She could feel the hard cold steel around her wrists and ankles. Her mouth was packed full of wadding with duct tape sealing her mouth shut. Carissa struggles trying to wriggle her wrists free of the cuffs. But they are locked behind a wooded post and cutting deep into her wrists. She pulls her legs back trying to use her high heel pumps to maybe pry the cuffs off. But it is an exercise in futility. She about gives up all hope when she hears her cell phone start to ring. She looks over and sees her purse lying on the floor a few feet away. She reaches out with her feet trying to hook her purse with her high heel pumps. She stretches and strains until finally she gets on of her heels on the handle and drags it slowly to her. By the time she gets it close it stop ringing but she thinks that if she can get her hands on it she can call for help. It is painful work with the cuffs biting deep into her wrist bones but she refuses to give up. Finally Carissa is able to stretch her fingers out and feel the phone and gets it in her hand. She is on intent on getting the phone she doesn't hear her k'dnapper return as he comes up behind her. He grabs the phone from her grasp and throws it across the floor. Carissa screams and cries in frustration and terror as he pulls open her satin blouse and exposes her tits. He mauls her tits before he pulls out a rope and snaps it in front of her eyes between his hands. Her horrorfied screams are cut short as the rope is pulled across her throat.

File: Blond secretary k'dnapped horror.flv
Size: 61434773 bytes (58.59 MiB), duration: 00:06:00, avg.bitrate: 1365 kb/s

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Blond secretary k'dnapped horror.flv (58.6 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Defiant hooker handcuffed and hogtied
Hot New Yorker Anna found herself stranded in the deep south with her car broke down and no money. So she decided to try to make a few bucks turning tricks. In her thigh high boots, micro mini skirt and vinyl bra she got busted. But she thought she could bully the local cops and other girls in the cell. But the redneck cops were in no mood to put up with a sassy defiant city girl. So one of the cops hauled her into the basement with her hands locked in steel police cuffs behind her back and her booted ankles locked in steel leg shackles he forced her to the floor. The chain from her ankle retraints is attached to her handcuffs effectively hogtying her on the floor. She continues to threaten and curse at the cop as he walks away leaving her alone in the basement. Anne struggles helplessly on the floor still defiant. But her defiance soon turns to submission as she realizes that they were serious about leaving her down here all night.

File: Defiant hooker handcuffed and hogtied.flv
Size: 40782444 bytes (38.89 MiB), duration: 00:06:14, avg.bitrate: 872 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 22050 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 8 kb/s
Video: flv, yuv420p, 720x480, 800 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Defiant hooker handcuffed and hogtied.flv (38.9 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Handcuffed and chained hogtie
Lauri Adverb is lead through the lair by her hair. Her arms are bound together at her elbows with think steel chains and her wrists are locked together in steel handcuffs. She wears steel ankle shackles on her booted ankles hobbling her. A chain is wrapped around her throat and attached to the chain binding her elbows. A huge red ball gag is strapped painfully tight between her teeth causing her jaw to ache from the strain. She is pushed to the floor and forced onto her belly were her ankles are brought up and attached to the chains around her elbows which cause downward pressure on the chain around her throat. Lauri is left painfully hogtied on the floor in steel barely able to move without choking herself.

File: Handcuffed and chained hogtie.flv
Size: 35533226 bytes (33.89 MiB), duration: 00:05:24, avg.bitrate: 877 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 22050 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 8 kb/s
Video: flv, yuv420p, 720x480, 800 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Handcuffed and chained hogtie.flv (33.9 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Breaking the defiant wench
Lauri Adverb has been taken captive by the tall thin hooded and robed figure. She is wheeled through the old warehouse on and old cart. Her elbows are lashed close together with chains, her wrists are spread and handcuffed to the front of the cart and her ankles are spread and chained to the back of the cart. A large ball gag is stuffed between her teeth and strapped in tight. She screams and cries into her gag cursing at her captor. She is wheeled into a large room where her captor slaps her around with her hand. Lauri is defiant cursing at the hooded figure. The hood comes off and Lauri looks up in disgust to see that she is being held captive by a young girl, Katie Love. Katie has plans to break her spirit. She attaches clothes pins to her nipples and beats her with a leather strap. But Lauri is still defiant so Katie increases the punishment. She attaches a rope to the clothes pins and attaches them to the base of the cart stretching Lauri's nipple painfully. She then girl Lauri a severe whipping with the leather strap on the until Lauri's legs are red, welted and throbbing in pain. She finally submits.

File: Breaking the defiant wench.flv
Size: 106160948 bytes (101.24 MiB), duration: 00:10:26, avg.bitrate: 1357 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 64 kb/s
Video: flv, yuv420p, 720x480, 200 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Breaking the defiant wench.flv (101.2 Mb)

Pretty housewife cuffed and chained in her kitchen
Pretty domestic housewife Chrissy Daniels sits on the floor in her kitchen with her hands locked in steel police cuffs behind her back around a leg of her kitchen table. Her husband had left her there like this to teach her a lesson. A chain is wrapped around her neck and throat pinning her head to the leg of the table. Her ankles are bound with chain and the chain is run between her legs and up to the table so she can't straighten her legs out. She struggles on the floor barely able to move without choking herself. He had silenced her with a large ball gag that is strapped between her teeth causing drool to flow down her chin and chest. She is albe to move the table around slightly but there is no escape. She will have to sit and wait for hours like this until her husband comes home to free her.

File: Pretty housewife cuffed and chained in her kitchen.flv
Size: 60717175 bytes (57.90 MiB), duration: 00:06:15, avg.bitrate: 1295 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 64 kb/s
Video: flv, yuv420p, 720x480, 200 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Pretty housewife cuffed and chained in her kitchen.flv (57.9 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account