Gays Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Allan Backer (Part 2)
a45021b13deee02c929dd67c0127bb28.jpeg

Studio: Eastboys

Look at Allan Backer, what a show off this guy is! Changing between jerking off and flexing muscles on his beautiful athletic body, you can see he is proud to show you everything, including his tight ass and even asshole! Watch his dick in action when he has no problem to conclude the show with nice cumshot at the end!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 873.0 MB
Download Allan Backer (Part 2)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

David Brown - This Is Big!
de763364560d434f1a2250ca1d33d0c5.jpeg

Studio: Youlovejack

This beautiful young man is rubbing his cock through the thick fabric of his blue jeans as the video opens. His cock is fully hard inside his pants and it doesnt take long before he stands up and pushes his pants down around his ankles.
His massive rod is straining to be free against the thin fabric of his underwear and he takes a moment to show off his meaty shaft. So close... but still hidden from view! He gives his cock a couple of strokes then hooks his underwear down under his balls.
Holy crap, that cock is freaking huge. Not just big. Big and thick. And uncut. Its a big, thick, uncut cock!
He holds his massive pecker up and looks at the camera with that shit-eating grin again. Proud as punch that his cock is big enough to hurt! He gives his cock a couple of strokes to keep things moving and the camera comes in for a delicious close-up.
His beautiful rod curves ever so slightly to his left as he slides the foreskin down off the swollen head already glistening with precum. This twink is horny as fuck!
He gives the camera a good long look at his junk before pulling his legs up to reveal his well puckered asshole. Playing with a finger around the rim before poking the tip inside his body. His feet curl and flex as he gets used to being opened up from behind one more time

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3644kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 326.3 MB
Download David Brown - This Is Big!

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Uncut Gymnast Eric
89f4f1e448e96e07761ffab54d636b9c.jpeg

Studio: Gayhoopla

Eric Morning with the uncut monster cock at GayHoopla is our new fresh face. He has a huge smile and washboard abs. He was a gymnast growing up and showed us some of his physical abilities. His greatest move besides the front and back-flip would definitely be the tug pull. Watch this stud beat his juicy, uncut stick with the entire girth taking up his whole big hand.

Duration: 39:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 682.7 MB
Download Uncut Gymnast Eric

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Broke Straight Boys- Tyler Griffin Jerks Off (Jerks His 8.5-Inch Cock)
a11ecef074b822f6fea19be782740ad9.jpg

Tyler Griffin is new to BSB, so to help him get comfortable on set we�re letting him star in a solo debut, jerking off on camera so we can see what this guy�s got! He takes his shirt off and his pants come next until he�s down to his boxers, and he pulls his big cock out from under them and strokes it a little until he finally shows us his whole package!

He�s pretty comfortable on camera, touching himself and massaging his balls, spreading his ass apart and letting us see that tight hole as he kneels on the bed and gives us a show. When he lies back on the bed he runs his hand up and down his shaft, fingering his ass gently as he masturbates, taking it nice and slow as he gets himself horny. It�s not long before his hand starts stroking his cock faster and harder until finally he releases his load, spraying himself with his cum as he drains every last drop!

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 205.8 MB
Download Broke Straight Boys- Tyler Griffin Jerks Off (Jerks His 8.5-Inch Cock)

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Hottie Boy Next Door Andy Sheckler
38b346bbe13b5f03d9b7bc69b70d2764.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Andy Sheckler
Genres: Cumshots, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo.

What a cool dude this guy is. Andy Sheckler was so chill and an overall great per to have around. It was hard keep eye contact with Andy when talking to him with so many other thoughts going through my mind. With his perfectly chiseled body, long brown hair, crystal blue eyes, and so much more� I could barely even concentrate. He was so dreamy to the point I wasn�t even sure if he was real. Once I saw him naked, I got to see his super tight young ball sack. It was cringing tight ready to explode. He told me he hadn�t jacked off in a week and need to bust a load bad before playing basketball. With a tight grip on his cock, Andy lets out a thick, long cum-shot. I had a choice�either catch it all in my mouth, or get a clear shot for you all. I was so hungry that day too but lucky you, I still have an empty stomach. Meet our newest stud at GayHoopla, Andy Sheckler.

Duration: 27:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3206kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 677.9 MB
Download Hottie Boy Next Door Andy Sheckler

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

IStuds - Furry Foster - Hairy Surfer Jerks, Surfs and Pees on Public Beach in Hawaii
e3a6437282c9ec4329a08b3af6105f14.jpg

Studio: IslandStuds

Fuzzy Foster is just a bearded, soft-spoken 29-year old waitress in a big Traditional Resort Resort having a tremendous Hairy chest and encounter, likes travelling his preferred search beach completely bare after driving dunes

Duration: 26:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4803kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 985.7 MB
Download IStuds - Furry Foster - Hairy Surfer Jerks, Surfs and Pees on Public Beach in Hawaii

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Hard Brit Lads - Jim D Interview and Solo
1ceee69cfa4b9343dd10f6eab3e8a51d.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Those of you who like straight lads, will enjoy this solo, as 21 year old Jim D is more than happy to get his kit off and show off his tight little body. At 5'6" he is only a little lad, but big on confidence, with a cute cheeky smile. We start off with a an interview, where he talks about football, and says he thinks his bum is his best feature. After the chat, Jim starts to rub his cock over his shorts, lifting his top to show off his tight 6 pack, firm pecs and slightly hairy nipples, which he rubs and plays with. Then he moves over to the sofa and rubs his cock some more before getting it out the side of his shorts to jerk off for us.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2610kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 236.2 MB
Download Hard Brit Lads - Jim D Interview and Solo

Fileboom Premium Account