Gays Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ryan
2a42ad870eb56e1487ed57298a977107.jpg

Young boy caressing his body and anal sex, and masturbating until after the finish.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 189.6 MB
Download Ryan

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

CockyBoys - Tyler Ford Jerks Off
8ccf904d40293b1830e1862271718aa4.jpg

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Our surfer stud Tyler Ford is back for the third time, and after getting his ass pounded by Hugo Milano, he still hasn't quite recovered. So this time I let him take it easy and have a nice jack-off session. He starts by stroking his dick under his underwear, and when finally it's hard and ready he takes it out and really starts strokin'. He really gets into it, and gets on all fours and pounds his thick cock with his fist. After that he gets next to the bed, and starts fucking his hand, imagining its some nice man-ass. When he can't take it anymore he cums all over himself, and boy does he

Duration: 9:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2874kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 205.2 MB
Download CockyBoys - Tyler Ford Jerks Off

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Jayden
b20688cc9760930b6ab639242ed67727.jpeg

Studio: Maskurbate

I first saw a picture of Jayden on Stockbar and asked the owner of the club if I could get in touch with his new Ladies night stripper. His body was spectacular and I simply had to have him on Maskurbate. Unfortunately, the owner didnt know either who this guy was, being away on vacation. When I finally found him while browsing though my friends hottest guys, I immediately wrote to him. Jayden liked the website a lot and even agreed to do a scene without the mask. He told me he had a 7.5 inch cock, which was fine with me, but as we were shooting, it grew bigger and bigger... Ended up that our tattooed friends dick was over 8.5! Great suprise! Since he has a great butt, I made him fuck the Fleshlight Cube. He liked it so much that he came while fucking, which I wasnt pleased about at first. But when he opened it and started pouring his jizz all over the cube, I was in awe. Another classic moment just happened before my eyes...

Duration: 13:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4675kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 470.4 MB
Download Jayden

Fileboom Premium Account