Gays Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Chaturbate - Gage4Models (Fratmen Gage) 08.07.2016
edffe86e36b8c394abaa0957067b4cce.jpg

Gage4models is waiting for you to enjoy free adult video chat live at Chaturbate.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 715kbps
Audio: 23kbps

File size: 251.0 MB
Download Chaturbate - Gage4Models (Fratmen Gage) 08.07.2016

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

matfer2

James Nowak
1b24613cc4c8f1f6015cc50e54c42273.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Bentley Race
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Muscle, Sex Toy

Last week I met one of the sexiest of men here in Melbourne. 26 year old James Nowak is a straight trade from the suburbs. He heard about me looking for new guys to shoot with during this summer from one of his mates and got in touch with me. We had a couple of meetings that he didn't make. But I'm glad we finally connected last week and made this shoot at my place. Apartment from being incredibly handsome and bursting with muscles, James is a really sweet and funny guy. He's the kinda guy I'd love to have as one of my hang out mates. We had an interesting chat while we worked through the shoot. James has a girlfriend that he adores and loves working hard at the gym. I could have guessed that part. The other feature that really stood out in the pics he sent me is that big fat uncut cock. I knew instantly that I wanted to meet him when he sent me a shot showing off his full bone. I also thought he had a pretty cute smile too. His first shoot went really well. I'm looking forward to shooting a lot more with him this year.

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3119kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 480.5 MB
Download James Nowak

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Zachary
4259f8efde55fd6cbca4499050e185eb.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Video language: English

Pete does not tiptoe too much when he has boy-next-door Zachary on his couch. Then again, either does Zachary! He knows exactly why he�s here and is not shy to let us in on the dirty details of his mind. When Pete asks him his interests, jerking off and getting laid are right on top!

He has a youthful face and freckles that run down to his arms, back, and chest. With a slight move his tight body flexes and his abs peak out. He has a hot veiny dick and big full balls that jiggle as he strokes himself.

Zachary said in his interview that he likes to be seen, and he certainly shows himself off. He plays with his cute ass, his face becoming more flush the closer he gets to release. As his strokes get more vigorous he reaches under his balls, down to his hole, and pushing into himself. The added pressure takes it past the edge and he shoots out a thick load before smiling up at the camera and saying, �See you soon.�

Duration: 1:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1630kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 16.3 MB
Download Zachary

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Levi Karter in the scene Men, Boys & Toys Alone Time
1c3946a808684769aff6acae0bb77888.jpg

Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Levi Karter
Genres: Young Men, Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off, Teasing, Ass Play, Toys

Solo scenes are always unique because it feels like YOU are the guy's partner. And some alone time goes a long way with Levi Karter, because as we all know, he really opens up when the camera is on him.

Levi had a bunch of toys on his bed, and he had a hard time choosing which one to try out first. He enjoyed explaining how each of them worked, though, and gave each one equal playtime. There was the penis pump, the vibrator, a dildo, and several cock sleeves -- one of which Levi said felt like a "hurricane."

As he worked his cock on each toy, Levi revealed some interesting secrets as well -- like the one time he was involved in a three-way relationship and how he can cum hands-free when getting fucked in missionary position. A man of many talents, Levi managed to blow a huge load after all the toy teasing. In the end, it was the vibrator that pushed him over the edge!

Enjoy,

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 333.8 MB
Download Levi Karter in the scene Men, Boys & Toys Alone Time

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2