> Gays BDSM (Extreme)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Shoplifter Gets Sexually Tormented for his Crime
9216aab870b40fb4e384faf749cf29a4.jpg

Studio: Kink: Men on Edge
Cast: Alex Mason
Video language: English

It's not easy running a record store these days. When Jessie Colter catches Alex Mason red-handed stealing vinyl, there's hell to pay. Jessie binds the punk to a column and works his dick into a painful boner. Soon, Alex can't decide if he wants freedom from this torment � or just if he wants his rocks off as this pervert clerk blows and jacks his throbbing dick over and over. Jessie moves Alex to his office couch and gets a deep taste of Alex's toes. He intensifies the torment with a vibrating dildo banging against Alex's prostate. Alex just can't take any more edging and begs to cum. Jessie finally lets the boy's dick burst, but he's still not forgiven for shoplifting. Alex screams into the night as Jessie gives his senstive cock an apple polishing.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 14.2 MB
Download Shoplifter Gets Sexually Tormented for his Crime

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

StraightMenInT - Working Late with the Scary Janitor - Part 1
d5b3977065d45c95bc21b4114986b566.jpg

Studio: StraightMenInTrouble

The handsome young executive was working late, alone in the building, or so he thought, when the creepy old janitor surprised and overpowered him, tied him to his chair, and started to tear and cut the clothes from his body.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 551.7 MB
Download StraightMenInT - Working Late with the Scary Janitor - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

BF - Bobby Part 8
eddcad73a1cb07b1ad3f4b6ea6d9215e.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Gay BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Spanking, Dildo, Rimming, Facial, Muscle, CumEating

Straight young athletes are seized, stripped naked, bound, tormented, degraded and fucked�and it's all captured on video.
Watch handsome confident hetero jocks totally ruined, their straight untouched holes stretched open, penetrated and defiled. Their muscular chests, backs, stomachs and buttocks flogged red raw, they are made to deep throat their assailants' cocks. Hot cum hits the back of their disgusted throats and they are made to swallow it all down by their new masters.
The torment is fiendish. It's high time these straights were taken and used greedily for our own pleasure don't you think?

Duration: 26:55
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2085kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 424.7 MB
Download BF - Bobby Part 8

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

StraightMenInT - Working Late with the Scary Janitor - Part 2
fe333fafe9cce2e69fbcd2890abf8af5.jpg

Studio: StraightMenInTrouble

The man wanted more from the helpless and nearly naked young man. In his deranged obsessed mind, he wanted to be the one who sexually satisfied the handsome young man.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 440.9 MB
Download StraightMenInT - Working Late with the Scary Janitor - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Bromo The Steam Room - Pt 4
5ce50706205feee6c8114ccc6acef4d8.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Charlie Pattinson is on the cusp of being fired. His boss, Wesley Woods, is about to deliver the news when Charlie acts fast to distract him. Some spilled coffee later and Charlie is pounding away at his boss� tight ass, fucking his way right into a promotion.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3735kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.5 MB
Download Bromo The Steam Room - Pt 4

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Anthony Spanked by Smaller Gay Friend (2017)
c7a97502a9fb40cec6c77c1516cd86ad.jpg

I always like when a weaker man dominates a strong one, like when an old man takes a young on OTK for a spanking. Now I have tall, muscular, straight Anthony spanked by a slim, short gay friend named Steve. I coach the young man thru his firs spanking as Anthony towers over him. He was timid at first but became more aggressive and dominant, dishing it out with a paddle and crop as big Anthony cowered, jumped, yelped, cursed and whined.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1533kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 264.5 MB
Download Anthony Spanked by Smaller Gay Friend (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

James Slow Hand Job
f4827a96b9ca2d7b4ffe84bdd665a0cd.jpg

Release Year: 1017
Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs

I�d 28-year old, Wayne that is right back for another border program about the stand. I lightly worked his penis till he was prepared to place, but refused his request to cum for authorization. About the minute, demand that was eager approval was granted by me. David gasped, stretched and panted when I used among my handjobs. Lastly, he whimpered gasped and sprang his weight in to the atmosphere. I milked his delicate invested penis while he squirmed in distress while he was completed.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1158kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 158.5 MB
Download James Slow Hand Job

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

SlowTeasingHandjobs Macs Slow Hand Job
b05aece24327bf9b5e1ea9e18e99d448.jpg

Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs

By now it should come as no surprise that Mac is one of my favorites. He's handsome, hung and very sexy, and he responds so well to teasing. This time, I had him tied hands to knees and subjected him to a very slow hand job focused on the head of his cock while instructing him to keep his eyes opened to prevent his fantasizing about his girlfriend. Mac became silent as he focused his energy on trying to cum for me. At the last minute I increased my pace and brought him over the edge.

Duration: 31:16
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 310.0 MB
Download SlowTeasingHandjobs Macs Slow Hand Job

Fileboom Premium Account