Gay Video - Twink,bareback,bear,hunks,black,latin,Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You Packing Salmon (Jayden Grey)
7aef8ce5ea73f55253062b6b68234222.jpg

Video language: English

It turns on boy so much, the two become extremely intimate with a long, hot kiss.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:23
Video: 950x534, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 657.3 MB
>>> Download <<< You Packing Salmon (Jayden Grey)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Taking Jack Dixon's Fat Daddy Dick
f12ab245ffbffb2b779713dcdada6528.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Michael Romanб Jack Dixon
Genres: Bareback, Cock Sucking, Breeding, Hung, Tattoos

Furry fucker Jack Dixon fucks sexy muscle stud Michael Roman's hole wide open with his fat, daddy dick and leaves it stretched out and dripping with a huge load of hot cum.

Duration: 27:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 496.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Taking Jack Dixon's Fat Daddy Dick

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

Hard Labor
07d19ced1dc97e4f0654f8513971abf5.jpg

Studio: Black Breeders

Kane was referred to us by another producer who said, If youre going to work anywhere else it should be for BK. We were honored by the recommendation, and after shooting this scene we knew we were also very lucky! Kane said he was ready to take some dick, and Wade and Champ were more than happy to oblige. Wade took it on first, and once he popped the cherry Champ went in for the ! BTW... this is another Hurricane Irene special! Champ: Thats a whole lotta ass to tame! Kane: Now I know why I was told you guys are the ones to work with! Wade: I got nervous when the rain started because I knew if the hurricane kicked in you would keep shooting.

Duration: 28:36
Video: 512x384, AVC (H.264), 1684kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 406.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Hard Labor

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Best Buds: Hung Like A - Robin Cadiz and Mario Costa
a24ddc647e3e3816b1e3b103018fe8da.jpg

Studio: Peterfever

Mario met me on the court for a game of . He looked sexy standing there, seeing his chest through his tee and bulge in his shorts. I needed to see what he had underneath so I increased the stakes. We played Strip . Even if I lost he would want to fuck me after seeing my bubble butt. Mario ended up losing the game and when he lost his shorts I couldnt believe my eyes. I wanted to ride his thick dick so I brought him inside for some fun. Watch Robin take on Mario Costa in Novella Series S4E12 Best Buds " Hung like a .

Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1420kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 273.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Best Buds: Hung Like A - Robin Cadiz and Mario Costa

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

bch - Riley (Servicing Hung Michigan Straight Dude)
1a8a368aa23f66ce0a027b7a3ced772b.jpg

With a man bun hair style was really hot! Beefcake Riley is handsome, tall, blond, with a big cock and a good pair of tasty pink balls to feast on! He recently moved from Michigan a few weeks ago, looking for a warmer climate and to start over a new life. Well, my warm mouth is a good point to start, right? He actually is staying in a hotel a few steps away from our shooting location.

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2536kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 389.6 MB
>>> Download <<< bch - Riley (Servicing Hung Michigan Straight Dude)

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Young Fucker Has A Whale Of A Time In A Double-Dicked Ride!
c7cefa4f3dc5c06af06aa25d6a369c29.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

The thought of a colonoscopy is not something that fills the average guy with a great deal of excitement - having a camera stuck up your arse is not exactly most people's idea of fun, after all. But for mega-hung, Alex Whale - who is arguably the most aptly named model we've ever had given the oversized cock he stashes in his pants - it seems that the experience proved to be almost life-changing. For having headed to the hospital with trepidation, he returned from his appointment with an almost inane desire to see how much cock he could get stuffed into his guts in one sitting. Cue a meeting with director, John Smith, at the Staxus studios, where he's introduced to the insatiable Navon Raffi and fellow newbie, Beno Eker - both of whom are clearly only too eager to satisfy Whale's insatiable anal urges. That said, there's the small matter of the fellow's oversized schlong to tackle first; which the two buddies slurp over together like a couple of wanton whores.

Then again, who can fucking blame them? Given a mammoth shaft like that to contend with, it's little wonder that neither lad looks able to drag themselves away with any ease. But this, of course, is Whale's scene - and before you know it we're on to the main reason for the encounter, with the king-sized beauty plonking himself down on Eker and Raffi's straining shafts simultaneously for a no-holds-barred double-dicked fuck-fest that will have you jerking off like crazy. All stupendously topped off by the sight of Whale getting his arse gooed by his buds, leaving him coated in jizz and happy as fuck!

Duration: 25:15
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps

File size: 378.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Young Fucker Has A Whale Of A Time In A Double-Dicked Ride!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Braden & Jaxton
e56ec286721a7bff687cf1baf7c60e9a.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Braden Charron, Jaxton Wheeler (aka Valentino (CM)).
Genres: Anal Sex, Bodybuilders, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Tattoos.

Braden Charron and Jaxton Wheeler, two mountains of muscle going from a friendly football game to an afternoon of hardcore ass fucking. Something happens when men watch sports. Every time your team scores there is a surge of testosterone, a flood of adrenaline and a quickening of the pulse. If that sounds familiar its because that is exactly what happens when you have sex. When Braden Charron and Jaxton Wheeler sat down to watch a football game little did they know that terms like tight end and touchdown would play a lot more into the afternoon then they had planned. Once the excitement started to rise the juice and musky scent of two horny muscled studs kicked in the next thing you know Braden is looking for more than juice and chips to feed his hunger. He gets a mouthful of cock and that really gets things rolling. Then Jaxton goes down on Braden, savoring every inch of his delicious dick. There is something about sucking a nice firm cock that drives Jaxton wild and he just had to tap that hole. He lays Braden out on the couch and starts fucking his ass like there is no tomorrow. But Braden started this whole thing and he was not about to leave without his piece of ass, so he laid Jaxton down and went to town. All that muscle and sweat and cum. Nobody really cared how the game ended.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3389kbps

File size: 471.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Braden & Jaxton

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Alex Mecum and Killian James (vip - The Hustle) - FS
6db3418a0d580d21844f235397e019d4.jpg

Super sexy strip club owner Alex Mecum is having hot and raunchy X-rated dreams. Hunky lads in sexy briefs are gyrating under colored strobe lights, flashing their defined and toned bubble butts and balls. They all want to suck his monstrous cock, but just as he's ready to cum, the phone rings. Fortunately, Alex has a bedmate just as hunky as the dancers from his wet dream, and his hole is prepared to relieve Alex's throbbing cock, the ultra-stunning Killian James. Alex rolls on top of Killian, wedging his cock in Killian's crack, and working his hips in circles, whispering, 'I'm suffering.' Killian eagerly leaps to the rescue with open mouth. Much as Alex loves Killian's mouth on his cock and balls, it's time to take this to the next level. Killian gets to kick back, spread his legs, and enjoy the feel of Alex's lips and tongue along his crack and on his hole. Once the hole is slick and wet, Alex grabs Killian's ankles and shoves his cock in. They switch to a slow and passionate sit-fuck that ends with juices flowing in all directions on Killian's smooth torso, as sweat drips down in rivulets, met by cum shooting up from his cock. Alex's load is a juicy wonder that goes on and on.

Duration: 22:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4601kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 794.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Alex Mecum and Killian James (vip - The Hustle) - FS

Fileboom Premium Account