Gay Video - Twink,bareback,bear,hunks,black,latin,Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gabriel
743bc530f770efeb0a9a1b1bbdbec230.jpeg

Studio: Blacks On Boys

In this scene we find Solomon and Hole Hunter entertaining a new neighbor, Gabriel. He has just moved here from Israel...yep the Holy Land, but in this case it should be called the hole land because their new Israeli neighbor is more than willing to spread the word...and by word I mean his legs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:24
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 976kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 214.0 MB
Download Gabriel

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Smith Bottoms Up
6e844a6919457554657c598aacca21d4.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Video language: English

Seeing straight studs bottom so often at CF might lead you to falsely believe it's super easy making such a thing happen. It isn't, though! It can take a whole lot of convincing to get these guys to agree to do anything at all with another man, much less bottom.

That's probably more true for Smith than with many of his fellow CF studs. Smith held out from doing any guy/guy action at all for quite some time - he simply wasn't interested, and couldn't imagine himself doing anything with a guy. Well, we imagined it a great deal, over and over, and so were quite persistent when it came to making sure he knew we wanted to see that happen.

Finally, Smith agreed to get it on with another guy (and did just that in his scorching hot first top scene). Now, we're being treated to the unbelievably hot sight of seeing Smith get fucked, and it's Zeb's big dick he's taking!

While Smith held out from any guy/guy for the longest time, the wait's been worth it! The image of him holding his ass cheeks apart and hole open so Zeb can slide his big dick in to him is priceless, and the noises Smith makes through it all are as hot as the visuals! Togther, it all makes for a scene that's sure to go down as an all-time favorite!

Stay tuned at the end of this video for a special sneak preview of European Stimulus Part 2, coming soon to CFSelect.com!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1673kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 18.3 MB
Download Smith Bottoms Up

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Muscular Rugby Stud Cory gets Massaged & his 1st Man Blow Job & he Wanks Jack!
2c1190ea47a95faaf7759840a7c33055.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Englishlads
Cast: Cory Burns & Jack Windsor
Genres: Massage, Jerkoff, Blowjob,Cumshot

You meet naughty straight boys every so often that are a little bit special and today I present Cory, a straight rugby hunk who looks great in his clothes and even better naked! Today he lets Jack give him a nice relaxing massage, Cory seems to be really enjoying it and judging by how hard his uncut cock looks he is more than enjoying his first manhandling. As Jack pulls Cory�s cheeks apart he shows off a well hairy hole and his cock is raging hard! Before you know it Corey is getting blown enjoying himself so much he decides to wank off Jack, the two lads have a lot of fun and it�s not long before these straight hunks are lying back shooting their loads over their abs! Wow Cory you did a great job, thank you Jack for helping!

Duration: 31:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2830kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 733.7 MB
Download Muscular Rugby Stud Cory gets Massaged & his 1st Man Blow Job & he Wanks Jack!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Breeding Young Twink Dakota!
c7d2752e57817a955beb3ca10754f1b6.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jason Valencia, Dakota White, Alex Grahamson
Genres: Group Sex, Threesome, Blowjob, 69, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Rimming, Spit Roasting, DoggyStyle, Blonds, Tattoos, Masturbation, Kissing, Creampie, Twinks

Dakota is the luckiest boy alive! He has so much cum in his cock, and he knows that the best way to get it pumping out is by taking his friends raw dicks in his twink ass! Jason and Alex share the boy in a sucking frenzy, but when they team up to bareback his ass and feed him their dicks he's squirting out more than one load, with each boy pumping his ass full of cum too! See that semen squirt from his pucker!

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3965kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 575.6 MB
Download Breeding Young Twink Dakota!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Fabian
8261ec8a8c20a87dcfdc95c0cc7df572.jpeg

Studio: Badmanrobin8

Hey guys, this will be the last video Ill be posting on this old” website. I am working my ass off at the moment preparing the launch of the new web site around the 1st of May. That site will completely replace this one. You are going to the results of my hard work in a few weeks... Be prepared for some super hot action! This video introduces a cute new bottom trainee named Fabian. An 18 year old, cute, shy Latino twink. He wrote me online that he wanted to meet me and try to take my cock in his little tight bubble ass. Shy as he is, this boy is always horny and loves big cocks. So I invited him over one afternoon at my place to get to know each other a bit and take it from there. There was a bit of a language barrier as I recently moved to Spain, but thanks to my flat mate and cameraman Angelo I had a good translator and profesor de Espanol. :) After the boy felt at ease I took him to my bed room and let him play with my big cock for the first time. I love the way he surrenders to me and let me prepare his tight boy hole with my fingers and tongue before I pierce it with my hard cock and open it up… I was very excited when we shot this video and I blow a big load of cum all over the boy.

Duration: 18:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3686kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 500.0 MB
Download Fabian

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

FTwinks - Revenge and Submission - Eden Frost, Paul Delay, Matteo Lavigne & Kevin Ventura
3b59539036e79b41cebc853a6ba9f2a9.jpg

Studio: FrenchTwinks

Abel Lacourt is getting fucked by Eden Frost, the beautiful stranger he met the day before in a bar and the two boys plan to be alone and quiet for a few more hours.

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3401kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 609.6 MB
Download FTwinks - Revenge and Submission - Eden Frost, Paul Delay, Matteo Lavigne & Kevin Ventura

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Boyfeast - Bareback Boys Hotel Butt Humping - Blake Mast & Cal Kennedy 720p
c0f2d1b28502845d654918a413c6c4de.jpg

Release Year: 2016

Levi and Daimian make a good pair, totally new to fucking on camera and just learning how to make videos. The couple wants to spice things up and share their action with the world and we�re happy to have the horny boys fucking on set. Handsome Daimian loves his boyfriends 9 bare inch cock sliding up into his hole, riding it and getting it deep in some great positions, finishing off with the two jerking out their juice together and getting us all joining in with them!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 432.1 MB
Download Boyfeast - Bareback Boys Hotel Butt Humping - Blake Mast & Cal Kennedy 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Sexstylist Andrea & Scott
597330141194d8ab67b8b4b662000a02.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Andrea Suarez, Scott Carter
Genres: Anal Sex, Ass Play, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hairy, Masturbation, Tattoos, Uncut.

You can feel how your dick grows when he makes a massage in your hair, the moment you note his big bulge under the pants,Scott Carter makes his dreamse true discovering his hairdresser Andrea Suarez is not onlyan artist with the scissors but fucking and feeding with his big dick.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 438.1 MB
Download Sexstylist Andrea & Scott

Fileboom Premium Account