Gay Video - Twink,bareback,bear,hunks,black,latin,Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Craig Daniel and Manuel Olveyra
973e7d0f84c978d57dff2d6f38b63c00.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Craig Daniel and Manuel Olveyra
Genres: Anal Sex, Ass Play, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Muscles, Rimming, Sling, Uncut.
Video language: English

We have just discovered an orgy hot spot in Barcelona it is called Orgyart. When we visited this with Craig and Manuel. This is a raw encounter with hot hard fucking and deep penetration. Craig and Manuel know exactly what they want and how they like it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4764kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 826.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Craig Daniel and Manuel Olveyra

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

I Want It Rough, Sir
e3b425189d13f03e5c826555ab83b251.jpg

Studio: MaverickMen.com

Hey guys, I am very happy to share this almost-lost gem. Part of the reason this was "almost" lost was because both Hunter and I were smashed when we did this video. We were at an event where we took our hot boy top Leo with us. We shot our first video with him called, Surfer Boy Cherry Pop, and man was it fucking hot! On day three of that trip we asked Leo (now that we had relieved him of his butt cherry) what he would like to try next. He knelt down and said, "I want it rough, Sirs." After talking with him about his limits, Leo asked to have some drinks and told us to "just use my holes and fuck me as hard as you want for as long as you want." Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Hunter and I destroyed this boy's hungry hole. After editing this vid I still can't believe how hard and rough we railed Leo and he Still wanted more. Woof! Some guys can just take a pounding and beg for more and Leo is one of those guys.

Duration: 2:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3516kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 58.2 MB
>>> Download <<< I Want It Rough, Sir

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Machofactory - Reconciliafuck (Richard Rodriguez & Viktor Rom Viser)
a246858f885154b9833b68e2e92ce012.jpg

After the very hot affair between Viktor and Bravo in Infidels 1 and2 , viktor is back home to his boyfriend to whom he needs to give his best ever fuck to calm his jealous furry, confirming the legend that sex is never better than after a fight

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1560kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 300.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Machofactory - Reconciliafuck (Richard Rodriguez & Viktor Rom Viser)

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Czech Hunter sc 331
6a2e47904699a628c6503d594f73456d.jpg

Genres: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men

I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure. A friend of mine lent me his parking space, where I could leave my car while being abroad. My idea for tonight was to find a cute boy, bring him to the garages, and fuck him right there. I wanted to do something crazy. Now I had to find a boy willing to go with me. It was quite easy actually. I found the best looking boy around and asked him to show me the way. He agreed and we started chatting. Thank god I brought enough cash because the young boy had an incredible appetite for money. At least his huge hard cock and tight little ass made up for his greed. Just the garages were much busier than I expected.

Duration: 37:59
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1132kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 351.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Czech Hunter sc 331

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Ryan Jordan, Michael Stax & Jacob Stax
1b36cdd411269a0376985a7c675ad7b7.jpg

Cast: Richard Buldger, Michael Stax, Jacob Stax
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome.

The waste no time in getting Richard naked and stuffing their fat thick cocks down his throat. Richard is ready for the challenge and he doesn't mind heading into friendly fire. These face fuck him deep and hard as Richard moves from one 's stiff cock to the next. They continue to stuff their hard cocks down Richards gaping throat as they both use their hands to spread his eager hole wide open. The spit into Richard's sexy hole as they finger him deeply. One uses his fingers while the other strokes Richard's cock. The Stax have made that hole ready for their thick dicks as one of them pushes slowly deep inside Richard's open tight hole. Richard moans intensely while gagging on the other ' cock. Richard is pounded in multiple positions as the Stax make a pyramid above him giving each other a glorious high-five. The balls slapping and the mouth gagging make for some amazing audio as they all get closer to their climax. Finally, Richard can't take it any longer and his nuts explode releasing all of his built up cum onto the sheets below him. One blows his sexy load all over Richard's ass and the other lets his load blast all over the back of his head. Enjoy!

Duration: 39:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2613kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 813.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Ryan Jordan, Michael Stax & Jacob Stax

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Tatted Alterna Cubs Suck Cock in the Woods - Israel Oka & Kit Coda
95c071689110b228297e5c0a5f373fa1.jpg

Studio: Alternadudes

Israel is always up to no good. Once again, he's horny and this time he has his eyes set on Kit. Israel lures Kit into the woods for a hike and when they get away from civilization, Israel makes his move. Kit is no stranger to sucking cock and is happy to finally get Israel alone and to himself.

These two are rough bears in training. They both like their guys natural and like to talk dirty and grunt and gag while they get down to business. Israel is the first to take the lead and after kissing his target hard with tongue, reaches down into Kit's shorts, undoes his buckle and peels off the cumbersome cock covering fabric. Israel gets on his knees in the dirt and starts sucking Kit's thick dick. Kit loves the attention but to get him rock hard, he needs a dick of his own to suck. They switch it up and Kits gets below Israel to take his cock balls deep.

Israel face fucks the young cub hard, grunting like an animal with each thrust of his hairy crotch. His full, fuzzy balls swing and bang on Kit's chin as he gags and spits from Israel's erect cock fucking his throat.

They get down on the ground for some 69 action and soon their mouths and tongues find the tight, puckering, hairy assholes they crave. They rim each other hard, and after a long session of hot and hairy sucking and licking, Kit can't hold his sticky load in any longer. He pulls out and sprays Israel's beard and face with his warm, white semen.

Israel is in heaven as he licks up the sticky treat while he grunts and groans even more. Once he's had his fill and licks up any remaining drops off of Kit's cock, Isreal leans back and pleasures himself until his jizz spurts up and out to slather his whole hairy and writhing body. They kiss some more and help each other up before they head for home and maybe more cock once they get there!

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 422.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Tatted Alterna Cubs Suck Cock in the Woods - Israel Oka & Kit Coda

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Bare to the Bone, sc.5
430cc24003b5114b39c4a41c243b31a3.jpg

Cast: James Castle, Lucas Fox, Alejandro Dumas
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Camshots, Hairy, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

On a bright and beautiful spring day James bumps into Lucas and Alejandro cruising on the street. James decides to follow the couple home and the seduction of James begins. Alejandro is the first to drop to his knees and begins to suck and worship James and Lucas' huge cocks. Alejandro loves the sensation of a fat cock probing and pushing its way down his throat and today he is rewarded with two such cocks. After slicking up both cocks with his spit, Alejandro instructs Lucas to fuck him with his raw cock. Lucas and James begin a tag team fucking, giving Alejandro's raw ass exactly what it desires. Alejandro loves having two fat cocks tag teaming his ass that he blows his load with Lucas still inside of him. Getting all worked up with the hot flip fucking, James needs his ass fucked as well. Lucas rams his hot cock deep inside of James going skin on skin using his own spit as lube. As Lucas pounds away at James' ass, he has worked up a huge load of cum that has to be released. James shoots his huge, milky load while Lucas continues fucking him. Lucas is unable to control his cock and desires and begins to sprays his load all over James' ass.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 442.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Bare to the Bone, sc.5

Fileboom Premium Account