isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Vin-Dawg's Private Collection vol.14 Adam & Toby
dfaf5594567d22e78492290c1d23580b.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Dawg-House Videos, Sneek Peek
Cast: Adam, Toby, Vinnie Russo
Genres: Amateur, Blowjob, Cumshot, Str8 Bait, Thug

Scene 1: Adam 5' 6" 145 lbs. I found these 2 scenes of Adam from 2002. My future Marine...Present day Thug! Stops by Vindawgs crib to get some attention, in the circle chair Adams cock grows before my eyes cause he hasn't Busted a Nut in a few days. I oil up Adams cock and start out with a Hand job, after stroking him to the Busting point I go down on his hard cock. As he leans back in the chair and puts his hands behind his head watch Adams washboard stomach tighten as he shoots a huge load up on his chest and my face!Scene 2: Adam again, this scene starts with a 10 minute shower as we watch him soap up his hard cock. I get the ''Play Room'' set up. After I suck his cock for a few minutes Adam wants to jerk off on my face and shoots another geyser load on my baseball hat and me! NEXT!Scene 3: Toby 6' 1'' 155 lbs. This scenes starts with Skateboarder Toby already naked on my sofa getting ''Oral Favors'' from me! After 10 minutes Toby's cock busts all over his leg as I lick up & down on his shaft! HOT!Scene 4: Toby picks out a video and sits in the circle chair smoking a cigarette before we get started. I suck Toby's cock for a few minutes before I take out Mr. Bill...so he can Cum play, After a cock fight that lasted less than 1 minute Toby busts a huge Nut! Mr. Bill won that round! I love Str8Boys! Peace, VinDawg.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:13
Video: 704x576, XviD, 1630kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 895.7 MB
Download Vin-Dawg's Private Collection vol.14 Adam & Toby

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

GayDreams vol.2
66949cab601d512cc5ac79c657bf1f49.jpg

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Brendan Austen, Damien Drake, Tag Adams, Michael Brandon, Sean Storm, Abram Rodriguez, Jay Black, Andy Dill, Ryven, Robert Marx, Shane Rollins
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Black, Oral Sex, Rimming, ThreeWays, Orgies

Master Director Chris Ward brings forth one of the most amazing movies of the year - and one of the most passionate films of all time. Not since Raiders of the Lost Arse has Raging Stallion put so much time and effort into a single release. Shot on locations in and around San Francisco over a period of several months, Gay Dreams sets a new standard for Gay Erotica. The sex virtually explodes off the screen for well over two full, cum dripping hours as the hottest men on earth fuck each other into ecstatic oblivion. Raging Stallion's Top Quality in stunning lighting, heart pounding music, beautiful editing and camera work, ass-in-your-face directing, and truly remarkable castingbine as never before to set the standard for 21st century gay erotica! Bold and Powerful, Gay Dreams delivers load after load of steaming cum right in your lap!

Duration: 2:11:47
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 512kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 549.1 MB
Download GayDreams vol.2

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Bareback Hard to Come By (1985) - Todd Martin, Tom LeDuc, Rick Donovan
2d56464eb49a1be61d1533511082ea8f.jpg

Release Year: 1985
Cast: Todd Martin, Tom LeDuc, Jimmy Metz, Rick Donovan, Dave Lash, Glen Steers
Genres: Bodybuilders, Pre-Condom Era, Anal, Rimming
Video language: English

"Cover model Todd Martin was an enlisted Marine at the time this was filmed; his time was regulated by the Corps, thus making it hard for him to commit time for this production. So when Jimmy Metz told that he had decided to go "all the way" in his next video, they put Todd aside (only for a while).

The studio looked for the biggest cock they could find. After all Jimmy was gonna suck and hopefully fuck. They found a whopper, and with a body, too! He had worked for Colt and was literally drooling to work with Jimmy. But his cock was so big that they felt there was room for another; Tom LeDuc proved the likely candidate.

Jimmy plays the part of a boxer who gets distracted by masturbating his huge cock while watching Tom practice his punches. Tom succumbs to the enormous meat and opts to take this cock to his body. Meanwhile, while shoring up the roof another guy peers down on the engaging sex on the deck below and pops a hard on. Jimmy climbs down the ladder and joins in the sexual feast, giving his all.

As for Todd Martin, the studio did finally snag him, and matched him with a beautiful and beefy model. Todd did well as the sleeping stud who gets woken up by a blow job."

Duration: 1:17:49
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 746.6 MB
Download Bareback Hard to Come By (1985) - Todd Martin, Tom LeDuc, Rick Donovan

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Twink's Swallow vol.2
d6fdb417386c7cfc448c89cbd9a25b00.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Eboys Video
Cast: Davin Evenz, Julian Lee, Shawn O'Brien, Gianni, Caleb, Turbo, Keia, Jeremy Brooks, Anthony Torrez
Genres: oral, anal, Teens

Twink�s Swallow 2 offers the hottest Twinks fucking bareback and swallowing cum on video. Watch them fucking raw, rimming, fingering, sucking, playing with massive dildos and eating tons of cum from each other in this amazing video. Those boys are so horny that they will spend less than a minute before going directly to the action.See Reia getting fucked by two of his fuck buddies. After a long session of hot and steaming bareback sex, Reia is begging to swallow more and more cum. Turbo is testing on Gianni some new toys. Gianni, a hot Italian boy with a tight ass and great abs enjoy the les. Turbo cannot resist in seating on his 10 inches dildo and shoot 3 loads of cum to pleasure Gianni�s mouth. They are all hungry for cum! They want more and more. Julian Lee stops his work to fuck raw a blond cutie (Shawn) with his 8.5 inches cock. Shawn can take everything in his ass and Julian in his mouth; especially a huge load from Shawn

Duration: 1:15:49
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 599.3 MB
Download Twink's Swallow vol.2

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Glory Hole Of Desire
21f44cd504d2c5d24991a3d2b6433101.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Elite Male
Cast: Lucio Maverick, Flavio Valentino, Mickey, Jack Wright, Ewan Rochelle, Claudio Anonelli, Fredy Costa, Igor Kravchuk
Genres: Safe sex, Anal, Blowjob, Glory Hole, Muscular, Rimming

Wee to the Glory Hole Of Desire, the hottest little hole in the wall in town. Get ready for a raunchy ride of cock sucking and butt fucking as these hung super studs get off in any hole they can find.

Duration: 1:39:24
Video: 544x304, XviD, 824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.8 MB
Download Glory Hole Of Desire

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

MenoBoy Productions � On Y va... (2013)
ed6625a1a4c00558d76fd34028f29e78.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Dylan, Kamzouz, Kenzo Area, Roland, Spencer Solaz, Tim Loux
Genres: Condom, Uncut, Oral, Anal, French, Hung

Une bande de copain francais partent en vacances dans le sud. Le charmant proprietaire ne resiste pas au charme de Tim Loux, qui est arrive le premier pour la remise des clefs. Dans la villa de vacances, tous les occupants ont des plans culs torrides et n'hesitent a juter en pleine face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:38:41
Video: 720x358, AVC (H.264), 779kbps

File size: 681.0 MB
Download MenoBoy Productions � On Y va... (2013)

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Gay Erotica From The Past Vol. 11
3f9503b17e00bfeb476d640c261b0f95.jpg

Release Year: 1970
Studio: Jerico Video, Pleasure Productions
Genres: Classics, Compilation, Oral, Anal, Muscles, Solo

Hot times from the past are recalled in this rare collection of gay erotica. Packed with vintage footage that was once forgotten, this video series brings to life hot experiences from the past to be enjoyed today and forever!

Duration: 32:21
Video: 320x240, DivX 5, 455kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 125.8 MB
Download Gay Erotica From The Past Vol. 11

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Bareback Beach Boys
0af637bbaf05a0f1c4457555db19de49.jpeg

Studio: Cobra

First la-teen-o looks really young, dark curtains and a smooth brown body. He takes a shower in a T-Shirt revealing less of a tent pole than something that could prop up a not unsubstantial marquee.
Im also loving the strip poker culminating in a five way, or the athletic duo fucking without a condom by the pool. The two-way with the buff built blond surf dude with washboard abs is hot, he takes turns to fuck and be fucked with another masculine sporty jock. Jock has a really big dick, and the shots of its rock hard veiny length disappearing up Surfers arse, unprotected, are pretty great.
Top scene though has to be cute geeky boy, really sweet and innocent looking, slim and perfectly smooth and quite a well developed cut, prick gets tied up and blindfolded by two dreamy older types. I wont spoil it for you but we do get a whip, nipple clamps and some string tied round cute boys smooth bollocks

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:53:58
Video: 320x240, AVC (H.264), 682kbps

File size: 702.4 MB
Download Bareback Beach Boys

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Afternoon Delights
a3d770f468887afb517f73adc25125db.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Brendan Austen, Dominic Pacifico, Fred Faurtin, Luc Bonay, Marc LaSalle, Marcos Pirelli, Mario Cruz, RC Ryan
Genres: Hunks, oral, anal sex, cumshots

Raging Stallion brings you sex in the afternoon, with eight dick-hungry men. In four scenes and a solo, this movie brings you real hardcore action filmed with Raging Stallion's skill and style.

Duration: 2:11:43
Video: 720x404, DivX 3, 756kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 859.6 MB
Download Afternoon Delights

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Bare Scouts �
12f446544d172fafd551eba19226f7fc.jpeg

Studio: Vimpex

From Czech Republic featuring 11 young adventure scouts between 18 and 21 years old taking it up the arse in the wilds!
In the first scene 2 cadets at the breakfast table end up eating just...eachothers stiff young pricks! One is dark the other blond, both super cute..the dark lad ends up over the table taking the blonds long, hard bareback cock up his arse...both lads then do massive cum shots directly into eachothers mouths and lick every last drop of cum off their mates cocks!
This is followed up by an orgy in the dorms with 4 cute young lads...the boys start of sucking and rimming before moving on to banging bareback cock up their mates bums..the lads are constantly changing postion so everyone gets a taste of bareback dick!!
The next scene is of two hunkier young guys..the first has film star good looks and really really gets of on fucking his blond mate bareback up his tight little booty before filling the lads mouth with his spunk.
Next up a super cute 18 year old lad has a wank in the bogs...hes really slim and taut with a lovely cock and chucks a spectacular cum shot over his smooth, tight teen belly.
Finally we re treated to 2 young lads in a spectacular, athletic bareback fuck on a staircase with a lovely blond lad who gets a fat bareback cock right up his little booty and loves it...he cant control himself and spurts his load as his mate is fucking him, then has more fun as his mate spunks directly into his mouth and he gobbles it all down!!

Duration: 1:57:29
Video: 432x320, XviD, 670kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.9 MB
Download Bare Scouts �

Fileboom Premium Account