GAY - BDSM, spanking, torture, bondage(hard fucked)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Schlagschatten
e01340e396c2a35aee989695f9597004.jpeg

Studio: Be Me Fi

Scene 1: 2 cute, young twinks are brought to the master, who gives them a hard les to improve their bad behaviour.
Scene 2: a guy is handled by the master with cathether, enema, fisting etc. some piss and scat in this scene.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:28
Video: 720x576, XviD, 979kbps
Audio: 62kbps

0c30de5e0af7f4c413e946ebbb4201b4.gif
File size: 688.9 MB
Download Schlagschatten

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Riding A Hard Prisoner! (Deacon Hunter, Dan Broughton)
5d9a8c2c289668aa45aacafc47046dc6.jpeg

Studio: Boynapped

Dan is such a handsome young man with a great dick, and finding him tied down is just too tempting for twink Deacon. The boy is soon sucking on that cock, getting him hard and tasting the precum in his mouth. The pegs come out, and the wax too, as Deacon gets a little too eager to make the guy cry out. Dan might hate the discomfort, but he loves the pleasure as Deacon sinks down on his hard dick and rides him, wanking out his big cum load over our sexy captive!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4027kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 562.3 MB
Download Riding A Hard Prisoner! (Deacon Hunter, Dan Broughton)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Mickey Taylor fucks Ross Drake's ass (720p)
0c3a4d29c73a1d44a78f574b199359b7.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mickey Taylor, Ross Drake
Genres: Fetish, Bondage, Twinks, Uncut, British, Anal, Condoms, Tattoos, Young Men, Rimming, Ass Play, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot, Facial

Mickey is one lucky boy. The inked twink has arrived to find Ross all roped up in a stress position, the ropes tight around his body and holding him in place, bent over and vulnerable. Mickey starts work on that cock and arse, eating him out and prepping him for his dick. Sliding in he starts nice and slow, but soon he's fucking Ross hard enough to make the ropes shift and tighten! When he can't take that hole any more he feeds his slave his raging stiffy and fires his cum out in the exhausted boys face!

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 546.2 MB
Download Mickey Taylor fucks Ross Drake's ass (720p)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mickey Taylor & Ross Drake
2cead960c9562823b6a15521fa5e0d4b.jpg

Cast: Mickey Taylor & Ross Drake
Genres: Fetish,Bondage,Twinks,Uncut,British,Anal,Condoms,Tattoos,Young Men,Rimming,Ass Play,Chains,Rope,Tattoos,Masturbation,Cumshot,Facial
Video language: English

Mickey is one lucky boy. The inked twink has arrived to find Ross all roped up in a stress position, the ropes tight around his body and holding him in place, bent over and vulnerable. Mickey starts work on that cock and arse, eating him out and prepping him for his dick. Sliding in he starts nice and slow, but soon he's fucking Ross hard enough to make the ropes shift and tighten! When he can't take that hole any more he feeds his slave his raging stiffy and fires his cum out in the exhausted boys face!

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 546.2 MB
Download Mickey Taylor & Ross Drake

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Damien Stone
37acf9eddffc58180ed758b83d6d8e0a.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Bound Gods
Cast: Daniel Freeman, Alessio Romero, Damien Stone

Sexy daddy Damien Stone is the new dom in the house. Alessio Romero is tied up and suspended. He is the offering for the new dom. Damien beats the boy and slides his hard cock up the boy's hairy hole. Alessio endures the crop to the nuts, the flogger, violet wand in his mouth and up his ass, and a hogtied fuck on the master's bed. Alessio is happy to serve the tough new dom.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:10
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 17.9 MB
Download Damien Stone

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Chained Heroes 2 - P O W In Pain
a77bf4b358a1347b67e8bdf26bdd72fa.jpeg

Studio: Torsion Video

See in this video how Marcello is subjected to cruel and sadistic physical torture. Stripped to the waist he is chained and whipped. His rockhard abs punched and beaten. His chest and nipples cruelly abused by sticks, pins and pliers. His upper body relentlessly lashed by the cruel knotted cat and brutal single-tail. Then he is stripped naked and his manhood targeted. He suffers long sadistic torture. But Marcello is a fighter! Will the pain and exhaustion break him?
Trapped in a hidden POW camp, with no chance of escape, special s agent (code name Marcello) is subjected to cruel and sadistic physical torture. His captors are desperate to discover the mission that brought him to this dark and dangerous outpost, but Marcello is a fighter!
Stripped to the waste and secured in unyielding chains he writhes in agony as he is relentlessly flogged by his interrogator. Hour upon hour of cruel lashing with the ferocious knotted cat and brutal single-tail whip takes its toll. His rock hard abs are relentlessly punched and beaten. His chest and nipples are cruelly abused.
Finally, when he thinks his situation cannot get worse, he is stripped naked and his manhood targeted. Will the pain, humiliation and exhaustion break him? All is revealed in this video, secretly recorded for his interrogators sadistic pleasure.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:28
Video: 480x368, XviD, 1002kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 699.0 MB
Download Chained Heroes 2 - P O W In Pain

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bryan jerks off Kato's cock (720p)
8b307c1d5a9d1fe637dfb835a280e5c0.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bryan, Kato
Genres: edge, oral, hard dick, jerk off, flesh jack, cumshot

Kato wanted to do more work, but just couldn't get past doing more than receiving head. I had some down time over the holidays, and told him he could just do a simple Edge video. He has such a fat cock, I thought you all might like seeing some more of it.
I did want him to do more, but also remembered he was so close to coming when Ransom blew him, and I thought I might be able to get a pure edge video. I figured I could keep him close to cumming for at least 15 minutes which is a long time for Kato!
Sure enough, his cock wakes up with a few nudges and I think about 2-3 minutes into the stroking he starts telling me he is close. You can see I am jumping off of it fast because of his hair-trigger response. Gotta make it last!
But I didn't let him off that easy and I kept trying different techniques to prolong his ecstasy. I got out the Fleshlight as well, and I am surprised his fat cock would fit inside the toy. I swear his cock is thicker than my wrist!
I finally relent and allow him to cum. You can tell it is a super intense orgasm, and he gets some major distance on his cum shot!
It's a simple Edge, nothing fancy, so if you like a guy bound and helpless, then this video will please you!

Duration: 18:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 398.6 MB
Download Bryan jerks off Kato's cock (720p)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Hung, Pissed On And Shoked
6b39862d4fb7fbb653f4c208bf643e21.jpg

An electric collar is a cruel training device designed to punish with an electric shock, the strength determined by the numbers printed on the owners remote control keypad.

Sadistic tops Darren and Daryl are in a humorous mood. Painpig is naked, tied and hanging upside down which gives the tops wicked First they attach an electric shock collar to painpig's neck....

Then there are the electric zapper. It's like being severely smacked but far more convenient for the tops to administer.

The 2 tops alternate between shocking painpig with the collar and zappers, the poor sub twitching and writhing about makes the tops laugh all the more at his plight...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3438kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 271.3 MB
Download Hung, Pissed On And Shoked

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

Arrogant techie dominated & revenge fucked by his spiteful coworker
cf234378caa6c7f5eb6ca2b9d033ba9b.jpg

Studio: Kink: Bound Gods
Cast: Derek Scott,Christian Wilde
Video language: English

Derek Scott tried to evict Sebastian Keys, but Sebastian had something else in mind. Now after relentless edging, Derek remains suspended and hogtied in Sebastian's fuck den for days now. Back at Derek's office, a resentful Christian Wilde gets dispatched to find his missing rival colleague -- that same arrogant Derek Scott who stole Christian's promotion. As Christian uncovers the lurid scene in Sebastian's apartment, he gets some twisted ideas of his own. Helpless to do anything else, Derek submits to Christian, deep-throating huge cock and giving a sloppy rimjob. Christian swings Derek by his balls before fucking his ass. Christian next allows Derek to stand on his feet again, although bound and blindfolded, and delivers a brutal flogging before once more suspending his prick coworker as the flogging continues. The field work isn't complete without an evaluation of the apartment's power grid, so Christian has Derek test an electro buttplug and stimulation electrodes. Satisfied with the tests, Christian gets back to a vicious fucking before blowing his load all over Derek's ass. Derek gracious accepts Christian's cum, and begs for his own orgasm. Christian obliges, and Derek finally gets his release. The torment hasn't ended, however, as Christian manhandles Derek's sensitive cock head and balls.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 11.4 MB
Download Arrogant techie dominated & revenge fucked by his spiteful coworker

Fileboom Premium Account