GAY - BDSM, spanking, torture, bondage(hard fucked)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goran 4
332251ee962f7005fe4e451b4e86d17a.jpg

Studio: Gaywargames

Fixed to a wooden bench with his legs up in the air Goran feels dick inside his cherry. He gets roughly fucked and a good spanking as his reward.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4994kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 509.5 MB
Download Goran 4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Hot Actions of Phineas & Vander (720p)
80f71a772647d70b0e5c919848418365.jpg

Cast: Phineas, Vander
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral, Hunks, Jocks, Tattoos, Fetish, Sex Toys, Dildo, Butt Plug, Bondage, Water Sports, Piss, Cum Shots, Cream Pie

When Phineas said he had very few limits and liked a lot of kinky stuff, I was glad I had Vander in town to do an Edge video with him.

Both guys like the kink, and this Edge video is not edited in the traditional way I have done the previous videos. The guys just went for it and it is shot almost in one pass.

Props to Vander for knowing some rope skills!

Since things got out of hand, the video does run a little long. I had to resort to some cross fades to bring the video under 40 minutes. Not a big of cross-fades. Don't worry, You aren't missing anything, just moving furniture in and out of the scene.

The kinky stuff was so part of the video, that this is basically the Director's Cut. I couldn't really edit around it and cut it out. If you don't like this kind of action, steer clear!

But I am very sure most of you will love this video!

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 835.9 MB
Download Hot Actions of Phineas & Vander (720p)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sex in The Slaughter House
6a58b2c4d3e293173e1fb0d1bed6c73a.jpg

Studio: Kink: Bound In Public
Cast: Spencer Reed,Noah Brooks,Brian Bonds
Video language: English

Noah Brooks is the entertainment for a group of horny men as he's led around by Spencer Reed looking hot as ever. They rip the clothes off the innocent Noah and expose his milky white ass right away. They slap the boy around as he blows the crowd. Spencer throws him on the bondage board and fucks his ass while he's suffocated with a plastic bag over his head. Next is the electric butt plug, loads from the audience and a gang fuck in the medical chair. The crowd demands more so Noah is covered in clothes pins and hosed down before getting a nasty public enema and shooting it on a lucky onlooker. The boy is cum on by everyone to the cheers of the audience.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:41
Video: 640x360, VP6F, 900kbps

File size: 6.2 MB
Download Sex in The Slaughter House

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Loudmouth Gym Freak Fucked and Pissed on in Boxing Gym Locker Room
216389ba044e02826df61cc09645411a.jpg

Studio: Kink: Bound In Public
Cast: Alex Adams,Morgan Black,Dayton O'Connor
Video language: English

Alex Adams was gangbanged and publicly humiliated at the boxing gym but the guys aren't through with him yet. They drag his ass to the locker room where the horny men hold him down while he takes hot cum on his face. Alex is made to suck every cock around him before the men bend over and make him eat their holes. He tries to escape but no luck. Morgan Black bends Alex over the naked men and fucks his hole hard as the locker room is filled with Alex's screams. The guys finally take the loudmouth meathead to the shower, where they each take turns fucking his hole and shower him with piss and cum. After having his fat cock edged, Alex cums all over himself and is left tied up, wet and helpless in the shower.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:51
Video: 640x360, VP6F, 900kbps

File size: 7.0 MB
Download Loudmouth Gym Freak Fucked and Pissed on in Boxing Gym Locker Room

Fileboom Premium Account