BDSM Gagged Together and Chair Tied

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

331e0b14d29d1f9805c3b9f02df617e5.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

A man drags me in the weird room where he has rope and something with some straps on it laying on the chair. He starts to tie me up and I try to convince him that he can find some people that are into this kind of thing but he says that that wouldn't be nearly as much fun. After he ties my elbows and wrists, he shoves a huge plug in my mouth, wedging it back between my teeth. He straps it in tight, but it isn't going anywhere, it stretches my mouth out until my jaw aches. There are straps on the other side and I worry about what the future holds.The man me to straddle a chair sitting in it facing the back. He ties each of my ankles to the wooden legs, opening my legs wide and leaving me exposed and vulnerable, my panties on display. He unbuttons my blouse and pulls out my breasts to put them on display as well. He leaves me alone while he goes to get me a “friend”. I struggle in the chair trying to get away before he gets back, but I can't go anywhere. I rock the chair back and forth, but the ground is hard and I'm afraid to tip it over.Another girl, Belle, is pulled into the room and she tells the man that the police will be looking for her; she's a very important person. She fights hard trying to get away from him but she isn't having any luck. As he ties her elbows together, she tries to reach out unstrap the huge gag I'm wearing, but he stops her before she can get anything done. He ties her wrists, then moves the other chair in front of me, and places her in it to face me, her legs spread on either side of the back of the chair.Belle is strapped to the other side of the gag and you can already see long streams of drool pouring out of my mouth. He ties her ankles to the chair legs and unbuttons her blouse as well. He leaves us to struggle a bit, but with our heads attached, there's not much moving we can do. He comes back at the end to take a few snap shots for his collection. We cry out into the gag as he shuts the door again on his way out..

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 542.2 MB