BDSM Futilestruggles Pt 20

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2cad74a6c74cbdbc44dcd838e734bbca.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

I lift Briella and place her on her pedestal. She doesn't seem to like all her weight being supported on the V-shaped apparatus. I add a few more pieces to it and then I add a chest harness. Briella's nipples are clamped next and she doesn't seem to like that at all! Briella moans and whimpers as I tie her legs out to the sides and back. Her ass then gets a few hard smacks. I sit back and watch her for a while before getting my camera. I will have some lovely pictures for the photo album!
A large sponge is produced and displayed before it is completely inserted in ellen's mouth. An entire roll of microfoam tape seals it in tight. More rope is added to Ellen's bondage as she does her gag whore chant. Closeups are gotten as well, before this gag is removed. The allotted time is running out, but we have time for 1 more gag.
Fiona's mouth is stuffed with an old shop rag, before clear tape is wrapped around her head to hold it in place tight. I then spend a little time tugging on her clamps and playing with her nipples before I add more rope to her tie. The clamps are eventually removed and I try out the suction cups on her nipples next. I then bind her tits with some thin twine

Total size: 11.5 GB in 3 files.