Full submission for your Mistress

X-Poster

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bound slave gets hard on from his mistress

Genre: Close up, Bdsm, Femdom, Bondage, Cbt
Models:
Description: Watch and download Bound slave gets hard on from his mistress by Erotic Female Domination. Bound slave gets hard on from his mistress and loves how she handles him.

Duration : 11 min 43 s
Size : 66.8 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 480 x 640

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

X-Poster

Movie theater cock whore

Genre: Amateur, Mature, Blowjob, Close up, Cfnm
Models: Fantasy Milf
Description: Watch and download Movie theater cock whore by Fantasy Milf. This was the follow up clip to the first video my husband and I did, when I came a bunch with my vibrating dildo and squirted all over my seat at a big multiplex movie theater near us. It was kind of crazy, but we found an empty back row to play in..with me barely dressed and fucking horny as hell. After I was done we fucked and I came SOOO much more over his cock and lap, which was too hard to film unfortunately. But I was able to give him a badly needed blowjob which ended as a slow teasing handjob until he just erupted in spurts of hot cum down his cock and my hand. We both found the experience so intense, heightened I'm sure by doing it in a movie theater with people around us.

Duration : 5 min 34 s
Size : 51.7 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 720 x 960

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

X-Poster

Only come when goddess in fur says so

Genre: Milf / Mom, Amateur, Femdom, JOI, Mouth Fetish
Models: KinkyDomina
Description: Watch and download Only come when goddess in fur says so by Kinky Domina Christine queen of nails. Today is a day of worship for you. Take your cock out and get stroking. The only thing you have to do is to OBEY My instructions because I know what's best for you and I know how to get you mesmerized and addicted. I know you get WEAK when you admire Me. My perfect body leaves you helpless and dumb, you have no own thoughts other than to stroke. All you want to do is prove yourself as My most loyal pet.
I love increasing your addiction to Me by making you stroke. It's very important that you empty your balls on a regular basis, under My control. Go ahead and do 50 FAST strokes. Imagine you're at My feet, where you belong. The humble worm, weak and addicted, ready to take orders. I took away your will and your personality, leaving you with an intense desire to stroke your cock for Me.
I know exactly what's going through your mind right now: wondering what it feels like to fuck Me. My boyfriends have been in that place you can only dream of. Now take your hands off your cock and stare ag

Duration : 9 min 2 s
Size : 105 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 720 x 1 280

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

X-Poster

X-Poster

X-Poster

Girls and their well-worn shoes

Genre: Bbw, Femdom, Humiliation, Cbt, Foot worship
Models: PastelGoddess
Description: Watch and download Girls and their well-worn shoes by Pastel Goddess. Today, I'm talking on the phone with one of my girl friends about our upcoming date. We talk for ages about the past, how we used to walk all over the boys in our college when we were young, and the kinda crazy things we'd get up to back then! I am surprised to find that my friend is still at it, making door mats out of silly men. She might even have more experience than me! But she doesn't know that I have a slave of my own beneath my feet right now. I ignore him completely while playing with his crotch, kicking it, showing off my soles and making him squirm. I have a trick or two up my sleeve as well!

We decide to play with some boys with our feet under the table at our upcoming date. We'll make it a double date and tease them. I play nervous toward my friend just because I'm that kind of coy and sexy girl, even though I know I was really born for this. The slave beneath me sure knows, anyway.

I act super cute and irresistible in this clip as my slave silently suffers

Duration : 10 min 44 s
Size : 83.9 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 720 x 1 280

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account