Fuck your own Mother!

Yuhuuuuuu

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Nikki Nutz, Karina King - Stepmom Says You Snooze You Lose

Karina King wants a baby, so she and her husband have been trying to bang one out. Decked out in lingerie and lying in bed, she double checks her ovulation schedule on the calendar and then calls her husband to let him know. When Karina learns that her hubby can't be home because his flight was cancelled, she's so pissed she begins punching the bed. The sound attracts her stepson, Nikki Nutz, to see what's going on.

When Karina lays eyes on Nikki, she gets an idea. She beckons Nikki to come close so she can explain her predicament. Nikki hesitates to give his stepmommy what she wants, but Karina's hands have already found his hard dick and they feel oh so good. When Karina pops that stiffie out to stroke and suck, Nikki doesn't tell her no. In fact, he's all for it as Karina's mouth goes into Hoover mode for a deep throat BJ.

With Nikki already prone on the bed, it's easy for Karina to climb on top and ride her stepson's stiffie in her bare twat as her big boobies bounce. Falling onto her back, Karina rubs her own clit as Nikki slides in and out of that juicy snatch. Nikki keeps their party going as they spoon together. When Karina moves to her hands and knees, Nikki licks her nice and clean before reentering her in doggy. They finish things off with Karina on top, riding Nikki's fuck stick until he gluts her with a creampie that Karina hopes will leave her knocked up.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:29:49
Size: 2160 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/76515258380b6/Stepmom_Says_You_Snooze_You_Lose.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Cory Chase - Step Mom is my Teacher

First Time-

My step-son, Parker, is in his bedroom and he is jerking his cock off with his eyes closed. While his eyes are closed, I walk into the room and I interrupt him. He confesses to me that he was only practicing because his girlfriend said that he isn't very good at sex. 'Do you want somebody mature, like me, to show you the ropes?' I ask him. I strip out of my bathrobe and I pull his underwear off too; Then I climb on to the bed and I start to lightly stroke his cock. Then I place my lips around his cock and I try to deepthroat as much as I can. I put his hard cock in between my big tits and I titty fuck him for a while. When he gets close to cumming, I wrap my lips around his cock again and I suck him off.

Step Mom Cums First-

I'm lying on the couch wearing silk purple lingerie, when my step-son, Parker, walks into the living room. I stand in front of him and I start to tease him with my body. I hop on to the couch and I start to give him a blowjob. I climb on top of him and I ride his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. I flip over into the cowgirl position so he can suck on my nipples while I ride him. I move into the doggystyle position next and he starts to fuck my pussy from behind. I lie down in the missionary position next and he continues to fuck my tight pussy! When he is ready to cum, I tell him to stop fucking me, and I put his cock into my mouth instead! I wanted to swallow all of his cum and that's exactly what I did.

My First Anal-

I'm sitting on my bed wearing purple lingerie, as I call out for Parker to come sit next to me. When he sits down, I tell him that he's been inside all of my holes except for one: my ass. I start to stroke his cock and then I smother his face in my tits. I lie down on my stomach next, and I spread my ass open wide for him. He decides to fuck my pussy first, saving my ass for now. I flip over on to my back and he starts to fuck my pussy in the missionary position next. While I am still lying on my back, he starts to fuck my ass hole this time. I climb on top of my step-son and I ride his cock with my pussy, followed by my ass. I ride his cock in the reverse cowgirl position and then I go back to the missionary position. He keeps fucking my pussy in the missionary position, until he gets close to cumming. Then, he jerks his cock off into my mouth and I swallow it all! A little bit of his cum even went flying on my glasses!

Resolution: 1920 x 904
Duratio: 00:58:16
Size: 1718 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/bc4fe5f67fe06/Step_Mom_is_my_Teacher.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Yuhuuuuuu

London River - Step-Mom's Concerns

So, I have been having trouble with my girlfriend. She acts like she wants to get freaky, and do EVERYTHING and then she totally shuts down and says she's "not sure" 'Not ready" and then I am the dick for being frustrated. I don't want her to do it if she doesn't want to, but, I fucking want her to want to. I'm tired of being blue balled and frustrated and feeling like I'm the jerk.

Then my step-mom comes in to talk to me, she was home the last time my girlfriend was over and heard everything. Fuck! Now I am going to get another lecture. But, step-mom is more worried for me than mad, and she understands how hard it is being my age, and horny all the fucking time. She knows I am good guy and, she wants to help me, and, in a way I never expected. I mean, I shouldn't admit it, but step-mom is fucking HOT and I know it's supposed to wrong, but, yeah, I've jerked off thinking about her. Well, I guess it's not that wrong, because now she has her massive tits wrapped around me cock!

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:16:05
Size: 172 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/5f76f846b6cd6/Moms_Concerns_Part_1.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Stepmom Has Needs

Tonight me and my stepmom got ready for dinner when I walked into the kitchen she turned around wearing the most revealing dress I had ever seen her in even her nipple was popped out. The entire time at dinner we had the best service ever from our waiter so much so that you could tell he had a hard on from looking at my step mom. When we got home I stayed up to watch some TV and my stepmom went to bed. It got late and I was still awake when my stepmom came out of her room we started to talk about the divorce her dress the way she was acting thats when she just opened her robe and said well we both have needs and she dropped to her knees and started rubbing on my quickly growing cock. Once I was good and hard she just pulled it out and started to suck it like a collage girl in heat. I know it was wrong but I really got into it and was enjoying myself so much I didnt even warn her when I was about to cum I just pumped my load in her mouth and I could tell thats exactly what she wanted.

Resolution: 1920 x 818
Duratio: 00:32:53
Size: 940 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8ff7d32b76519/Stepmom_Has_Needs_Full.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Jodi West - Temptation At Home

Family Of Forbidden Temptations
Tensions rise and boundaries get crossed when family members give into the temptations at home! Torrid tales of twisted sexual romance between mature stepmothers, and their young, naive sons and daughters!

Starring Jodi West & Dava Foxx with XBiz winners & newcomers Brock Cooper & Johnny Phoenix

Over two hours including bonus scenes featuring Nina Elle and Tanya Tate!

Resolution: 960 x 540
Duratio: 01:21:10
Size: 603 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/28ac8bd0aef3c/Jodi_West_Temptation_At_Home_3_FULL.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Mandy Waters, Kai Jaxon - Valentine's Day Tradition

Some stories take place over time - like the one with Kai Jaxon and his sexy stepmother Mandy Waters. It started a couple of years ago on Valentine's Day, Kai and his stepmom just kissed. But that was enough to ignite their lust for each other. The next Valentine's Day rolled around and Mandy & her stepson took it a step further - they watched each other masturbate, but Mandy stopped herself before it went any further. This Valentine's is different though, Kai will have this stepmom in every way. She's dressed in sexy red lingerie and he's nervous. Mandy feeds him her perky tits and then deepthroats her stepson's big cock. Kai eats out his stepmother before fucking her fluffy muff in missionary. Mandy loves the feeling of her stepson's fat dick inside her tight hole. Kai pounds his stepmother from behind, making her orgasm all over his hard cock. Mandy twerks on her stepson's dick until he is ready to cum & she swallows it all, like a good stepmother. Now that's a Happy Valentine's day!

Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:36:49
Size: 609 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/426564bea4336/Valentines_Day_Tradition.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Niks Indian - Montse Swinger - Lonely Mature MILF Mom fucked by stepson

Lonely Mature Mom was alone at home preparing to go to bed. She was massaging her thick thighs in her night gown and getting ready for the night, the night that she usually spends alone on her bed. But today was her lucky day as her 18 year old step son peeped into her bedroom when she was applying body lotion all over her body and he got aroused. When the mom went to rest on her bed, the son secretly walked in the room and sniffed her panties that she wore all day, this made him even more aroused and horny and he went on the bed and started touching the mom's big boobs and big ass. This made his dick rock hard and he slowly slid his hard cock in the mom's pussy. The inexperienced son slowly gave few thrusts in the mom's pussy which the old mom definitely enjoyed. She woke up and encouraged her step son to continue fucking her, what happened next is hot and steamy .watch it here !!

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:48:11
Size: 1790 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/16f9bd5808a2b/Lonely_Mature_MILF_Mom_fucked_by_stepson.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account