[FS] Extreme Fisting Movie Collection

ptcuye35

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gangbang with Kay 2.

Here is the rest of the video of my gangbang with Kay from HotWifeKay.com. a few of the guys came multiple times, and one guy even came 4 or 5 times. For a finale, all of the guys, including Adam, came all over me and Kay was more than happy to lick up the mess. What a great time!

Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV).
Size 716 MB.
Total Time 47:34 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ptcuye35

Too Easy... Too Hard.

After having Kelly Klass bail on me using some big toys a couple of weeks ago, I decided to ask her back to do a little hole abuse on me. I was sure she would be able to handle that with no problem, so she proceeded to fist me with one, then two hands. She even foot fucked me for a while. After she left, I told Adam that I wanted it a little rougher, since she was a little too easy on me. However, I didn't know Adam was going to be THAT hard on me...

Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV).
Size 123 MB.
Total Time 10:56 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ptcuye35

A Room Full of Big Holes.

Jade, Alysha and I all get back together for another round of huge hole fucking. This time, I stuff TWO double dongs into my big pussy, then stuck the other end of each of the dongs into the other girls. After doing all of that, we all wore each others cunts out with more huge toys! What a great time we had together!

Windows Media Video 640x480 (WMV).
Size 177 MB.
Total Time 26:50 min.

Fileboom Premium Account