MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mesmerized Cock Whore POV

POV, Blow Jobs, Mesmerize, Transformation Fantasies, Cum In Mouth, ManyVids
File Name : Mesmerized Cock Whore POV
File Size : 0,58 GB
Format : MPEG-4
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:20

Description: youre stuck with me in a hotel on a work trip, where we are made by our boss to share a room together. im your cunty co-worker, and neither of us are too happy about it. i walk in to find you sitting in the common area between our two bedrooms, and immediately start bitching at you. ugh, why am i such an uptight bitch? well, you learned a trick recently and decide to give it a go on me. you call me over to see if i can look at your old-timey pocket watch to see if i can figure it out. . .i am really smart so just to prove it to you i come to check it out. but you start swinging it, and my eyes get hooked on it, and you start speaking in this slow voice, and before i know it im completely mesmerized. you very quickly command me to become a cock-hungry slut as soon as you snap your fingers, and i do. i cant wait to get on my knees and get your dick in my mouth. im crazed for your cock, desperate for it, and i strip down and beg you to give it to me! suddenly, i love being your slut! i want to please your dick more than anything! and when you cum in my mouth, i taste it all and let some ooze out and play with it in my mouth. YUM! now we get along much better ,

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium