Femdom and Strapon Four Orgasms In a Row - Nonstop CBT Strap-On FemDom Torment

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

4654f7cce705f3bda18c9ce6067ed571.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

I want to see your cock weep tears of precum for me. If you don't produce at least 10 full drops, then you're not going to be allowed to have an orgasm today, no matter how much you beg. If i can't make you cry, i can at least make you drip!

Even for a well hung submissive stud, the threat of chastity is still very real. Having a beautiful cock and toned body isn't enough to make you entitled to an orgasm in bondageland. You have to earn any pleasure you receive, once you're helpless in my leather sling.

I take my time in this slow-building tease scene. It is extra fun to play with a nice big cock because, even though it is a two-hander, i can drive him wild with just one finger tip.

This stunning specimen of masculinity proves that submissives do not need to be feminine in order to be obedient and subservient to female authority. It is a refreshing change of pace to have a slave with thick muscles and a perfect member. It is also perfect for cbt!

I prefer to fuck a submissive with a dildo that is bigger than their own, but we are going to need to do a lot of stretching before you will be able to take a copy of your dick!

Everything good comes with practice so maybe you might get to come someday too...

Once you cum, the torment isn't going to stop. Post-orgasm torture is one of the meanest things you can do to a man...

How many orgasms can you have before you beg me to stop?

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:26
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2529kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 686.2 MB