Foot Fetishism(FootJob, Foot Worship, Cum on Feet, Solo, Legs…)

aston22

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

=============== 001 Kathia Nobili (Santa's workshop) ==================

Santa Claus and his fairy helper work hard before Christmas Eve. Fairy checks the wishlist and wraps the presents. But who's been that naughty person who asked for giant plastic rods? Oh, Fairy herself? In this case, Santa is ready to give her what she wanted... Maybe even gift wrap is not needed, since she's eager to try out her new gadgets!

Duration: 00:27:23
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 609 MB
Format: wmv

Download
FJ001.part1.rar
FJ001.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

aston22

==================== 002 Zafira (X-mas stockings) ==================

In some countries Santa Claus brings sweets and other small presents to children who hang their stockings on the mantlepiece. Zafira too loves this tradition. But you know little girl, if you want to hang your stockings, you have to remove them first, leaving your tender feet bare naked in the December chill... But I'm sure everyone is willing to warm them up!

Duration: 00:22:15
File Size: 495 MB

Download
FJ002.part1.rar
FJ002.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

aston22

============ 003 Izabella De Cruz (Driving you mad) ================

Izabella looks good in that car, this dress looks pretty on her and those sandals with high hills draw every attention to her feet. But something is missing, for some reason this composition is not perfect. Until one point; with that cock between her two soles really made her look better! She wouldn’t be Izabella without that dick!

Duration: 00:25:21
File Size: 564 MB

Download
FJ003.part1.rar
FJ003.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

================= 004 Emmanuel Tilly (Follow Me) ====================

One’s name tells a lot about the person! Here is Emanuel, and her name means “God is with us”. If you just look at her precious feet, you’ll understand… Her feet are a gift from god, every single wrinkle on her sole is blessed! In this gallery you can enjoy her toes, her feet and her rounded ankle. She will walk around in her sexy red sandals showing you the way! Come and follow her, be in the presence of a godly creature, Emanuel

Duration: 00:31:50
File Size: 709 MB

Download
FJ004.part1.rar
FJ004.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

================== 005 Sinead (Foot fetishism) ===================

Sinead, the bald sexy baby, whom nobody can resist. Fuck, she’s got those high heels on which most women can not even make one step but Sinead; she walks in those boots as if she was born in them! This patent leather outfit shows her perfect shapes which make every man horny! When she takes her boots off her soft and wrinkled toes amazes our horny foot lover fellows. This happened to this black guy, too! He couldn’t resist any part of Sinead, but he didn’t want to, either! He obeyed his instincts and fucked Sinead’s pussy! She surrounds his dick with her boots; she goes crazy to get fucked! What a woman!

Duration: 00:28:11
File Size: 627 MB

Download
FJ005.part1.rar
FJ005.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

================== 006 Cassy (Garden of pleasures) =================

Cassy didn't know her gardener is a foot fetishist.
But as she was walking in the patio she couldn't help noticing that the gardener was in fact eyeing her, admiring her slim and flexible legs, her cute toes peeping from the open front of her sandals.
So, why not play a little with him?

Duration: 00:33:15
File Size: 740 MB

Download
FJ006.part1.rar
FJ006.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

====================== 007 Hope (Classic) =====================

What can I say... Hope looks painfully beautiful in her classic little black dress - and matching solid black high heeled pointed toe pumps. You'd marry her in an instant for sure, but hey, let's not hurry but take a look at her, inch by inch carefully. Oh look at that lean neck, that mesmerizing face, those sparkling eyes... those firm breasts... those long legs... and those cute toes!

Duration: 00:28:37
File Size: 637 MB

Download
FJ007.part1.rar
FJ007.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

================ 008 Madison Parker (Correpetition) =================

Teacher wants me to wait for him after class when all my schoolmates are gone and the classroom is empty. He says I need to take some correpetition lessons, but I'm not sure that's his only reason. And I was right, it turned out he's more interested in my knee-high white socks than my education! He couldn't have enough of them, he loved the smell, the touch of my stockinged feet!

Duration: 00:37:26
File Size: 833 MB

Download
FJ008.part1.rar
FJ008.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

=================== 009 Aiden (Sexy brunette) ===================
If you think you can handle this wonderful long-legged vixen, cum and check out these awesome videos! Aiden is getting horny in tight jeans... Sh says: I love taking my clothes off as if I was dancing for somebody. Slowly showing my body from inch to inch. I enjoy what I'm doing... Especially the mind-blowing orgasms at the end!

Duration: 00:27:12
File Size: 605 MB

Download
FJ009.part1.rar
FJ009.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

================== 010 Janet Joy (Naughty nurse) ====================

Janet is the night shift nurse tonight, and while patients are sleeping, she takes her time to rub her throbbing clit and fingerfuck her wet pussy. It's patient Keni's calling that interrupts her pleasure. Duty is calling, she goes to see the sick - who now seems to be healthier and hornier than ever! He might have heard Nurse Janet's joyful sighs and now wants to get his share of lust.... That's the best medicine he might get!

Duration: 00:34:05
File Size: 759 MB

Download
FJ010.part1.rar
FJ010.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account