Foot fetish - Lovely women's legs

zenit

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sweetfemdom - Derek Forreal, Olivia - Breaking Up and Taking Your Balls With Me Duration: 00:29:01 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 0,63 GB Resolution: 854x480 Genre: Ballbusting, High Heels, Jerk Off Instruction, Panty Fetish, Body Worship, Sweetfemdom, Derek Forreal, Olivia, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cbt, Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Kicking, Balls, Kicked, Cock Crush, Balls Crush, Ball Stomping, Cock And Ball Crush, Ballkicking, Torture, Pain Description: Olivia Lowe is breaking up with Derek. She tied him up under the ruse that they were going to have some fun, and then let him know that shes done with him once hes tied up and naked. Shes wearing a black tank top and tight jeans that make her ass look amazing.Olivia teases him with her body, and starts to lube up his cock. She tells him how she never was happy with the sex, hes a mammas boy, and shes going to take his balls with her when she leaves. She wants him to miss her as much as possible so shes teasing him once last time. Before she Nuts him, she wants him to cum because she thinks it will be less messy this way, but shes going to drag it out as long as possible with knees and kicks to the balls as she strokes him and humiliates him.He begs her not to leave, but shes not interested.I could be really slow and painful with taking your balls, or maybe Ill do it quick… Maybe Ill just squeeze them until you cant take it anymore…She doesnt let him cum in this clip, she leaves him tied up to change into another outfit and continue the torment.Olivia is back jerking Dereks cock. Shes wearing a tight miniskirt, argyle pantyhose and a tight purple tank top. I just wanna rip your balls off now, but I dont wanna make a total messShe teases him with her ass, bounces around him, kicks and knees his balls and teases his cock with a lubey handjob till he gets right to wear he could cum, just to threaten to Nut him again and knee him in the balls.She gets on her back, and plays with his cock and balls with her pantyhose covered feet. I think my feet might be bigger than your dick… as she compares them, then knees him again… Olivia still wont let him cum, she wants his balls to be nice and blue before she empties them and removes them. To be continued….As soon as you cum, these balls are mine! :)Olivia is wearing a tight leotard, black pantyhose and high heels. Shes now jerking Dereks dick for the last time. Shes breaking up with him, and as soon as he cums, shes going to Nut him and take his balls with her.I cant wait to have these balls she says in a smiley tone as she hums to herself, jerking his cock and kicking his nuts.She jerks, bounces, dances, knees, kicks. Derek cant hold out any longer. He really wants to keep his balls but she jerks his cum out of him, all over her leotard and black pantyhose, then leaves him to go get some tools. He will be a eunuch soon. DOWNLOAD: Link: Sweetfemdom - Derek Forreal, Olivia - Breaking Up and Taking Your Balls With Me

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zenit

Men Are Slaves - Look At These Perfect Feet Duration: 00:05:52 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 0,26 GB Resolution: 1920x1080 Genre: Men Are Slaves, Domination, Female, Femdom, Fetish, Foot, Foot Fetish, Licking, Perfect, Pov, Slave, Worship, Foot Worship, Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Pov Foot Worship, Men Are Slaves, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Slave Training Description: DOWNLOAD: Link: Men Are Slaves - Look At These Perfect Feet

Fileboom Premium Account

zenit

DivineBitches - Sep 11, 2018 - Leigh Raven, Lance Hart Duration: 01:04:44 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 2,33 GB Resolution: 1280x720 Genre: Ball Gag, Bdsm, Bondage, Cbt, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Divine Bitches, Divinebitches, Dominatrix, Face-Sitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Lance Hart, Latex Description: Used and Abused, Leigh Raven Punishes Lance Hart Wearing black thigh-high latex stiletto boots, Leigh Raven dances for Lance Hart in a private room at the club where she works. She puts Lance in a trance with her striking beauty. She shakes her ass for him and he grabs his hard cock through his pants. Without thinking, Lance reaches out with an open hand and slaps Leighs ass. Leigh immediately turns around and grabs Lance hard by the shirt, pulls him close and makes him apologize. Lance says hell do anything to make it up to her, so she ties his arms together behind his back to the brass pole on stage. She sticks a ball-gag in his mouth and explains that she gets to do whatever she wants to him and through the ball gag he agrees. Leigh removes Lances ball-gag, leans back in a leather chair and lifts one of her legs to his face and tells him to clean her boots. He licks her latex boots and sucks on her stiletto heel. She unzips her boots revealing her thigh-high stockings and shoves her foot into Lances mouth. She slides her foot down his body to his cock and humiliates him for dripping pre-cum onto her stage. She punishes him by repeatedly kicking him in the balls. She chokes him, slaps his chest, and makes him dance for her while still tied to the pole. She puts him on his knees and lifts a foot onto his shoulder. Leigh then grinds her pussy onto his mouth, using it for her own pleasure. In the next scene, Lance is on all fours with his neck tied to the pole and Leigh is behind him with a strap-on. She fucks his ass and makes him tell her how much he likes it. She flips him over and fucks his ass again with his legs spread. She strokes his cock with her dildo buried in his ass and he begs her to let him cum. Leigh says no way and sits on his face and grinds hard on Lances tongue. Next she uses Lances hard cock to please her pussy and rides his dick until shes had multiple orgasms. She rewards Lance and sucks his cock, licking his dick with her forked tongue until he blows his huge load all over himself. DOWNLOAD: Link: DivineBitches - Sep 11, 2018 - Leigh Raven, Lance Hart

Fileboom Premium Account

zenit

Chinese student stockings foot job huge cumshot Asian fetish mistress femdom parad Duration: 00:16:19 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 0,96 GB Resolution: 1920x1080 Genre: Foot Fetish, Asian, Cumshot, College, Femdom, Stockings, Asian Fetish Mistress Femdom Parad, Legwear Footjobs Description: Download video Chinese student stockings foot job huge cumshot - Asian fetish mistress femdom parad Size: 982 Mb Duration: 16 min Resolution: 1920x1080 DOWNLOAD: Link: Chinese student stockings foot job huge cumshot Asian fetish mistress femdom parad

Fileboom Premium Account

zenit

Krissy Lynn Be Mine Duration: 00:23:49 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 0,19 GB Resolution: 720x400 Genre: Busty, Latin, P. O. V. Description: Krissy Lynn has a Valentines Day surprise for Van Wylde. She starts by slowly donning hot red lingerie that clings to her busty curves as she watches herself in the mirror. Then she waits in the kitchen with a trail of rose petals leading the way for Van to find her. He is thrilled with his lush gift, which he proves with deep kisses as his hands shape Krissys breasts and relieve her of her bra. Leaning in, Van presses deep kisses to both knockers as he suckles each nipple to hardness. Then he continues down on his path south, settling between Krissys thighs. He slides her thong to the side, takes a whiff of her musk, and then dives in. Vans pussy feast is long and languorous as he uses his talented tongue to explore every fold and crevasse. By the time he gets to his feet, Krissy is dripping wet and oh so ready to fuck. Pulling out his hardon, Van positions himself at the entrance to Krissys twat. He follows through with a slow push that penetrates Krissy slowly but surely. When he is finally seated to the hilt, he pulls his hips back and thrusts them forward in a sweet and sensual rhythm that entices Krissy to drop her head back in true pleasure. Reaching up, Van gives Krissys big tit a hard squeeze that leaves her moaning long and loud. Krissy loves the way Van fucks her, but she didnt set up this surprise just so she could enjoy his charms without returning the favor. She slithers off the stool and gets on her knees so that Vans hardon is at eye level. From there, its easy to take him in hand and lean in for an enthusiastic BJ. Her sucking eventually transitions to a titty fuck as she takes Vans fuck stick between her big naturals. Now that theyve both had an intermission from fucking, they kick off the second act. Krissy begins on her feet with one thigh resting against Vans stomach as he pounds her snatch. Then she turns around to get an even hotter coupling from behind. As Krissy lets Van know with one last groan of delight that she has enjoyed one last climax, she lets him pull out and then gets back on her knees. That position is perfect for Van to blow his load all over her chest, leaving them both sated and satisfied. DOWNLOAD: Link: Krissy Lynn Be Mine

Fileboom Premium Account

zenit

TheEnglishMansion - Lady Nina Birch, Mistress Sidonia - Predicament Dinner Part 1-2 Duration: 00:05:49 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 0,09 GB Resolution: 1280x720 Genre: Ballbusting, Foot Domination, Theenglishmansion, Lady Nina Birch, Mistress Sidonia, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cbt, Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Kicking, Balls, Kicked, Cock Crush, Balls Crush, Ball Stomping, Cock And Ball Crush, Ballkicking, Torture, Pain Description: Mistress Sidonia and Lady Nina Birch are taking dinner at the Mansion, whilst eating and chatting, a punished slave is in predicament bondage at the foot of the table. The noise of his straining and suffering annoys Lady Nina, so she examines the living sculpture, adding to his predicament until he has no choice but to torment his own cock and nipples. DOWNLOAD: Link: TheEnglishMansion - Lady Nina Birch, Mistress Sidonia - Predicament Dinner Part 1-2

Fileboom Premium Account

zenit

My husband shared my feet with a car mechanic! Cuckold and footjob! SECRET FOOTJOBS Duration: 00:10:00 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 0,51 GB Resolution: 1280x720 Genre: Foot Fetish, Cuckold, Barefoot Footjob, Secret Footjobs Description: I needed to take my car to the repair shop and the mechanic who helped me is a friend of my husband. He was very respectful Size: 519 Mb Duration: 10 min DOWNLOAD: Link: My husband shared my feet with a car mechanic! Cuckold and footjob! SECRET FOOTJOBS

Fileboom Premium Account