Foot Fetish Goddeses Domination (Daily Updates)

profiposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Piper Perri I Know You Want My Tiny Feet

Keywords : Teen, Foot-Fetish, Footjob, Foot, Feet, Foot Worship, Hardcore, All Sex

Resolution : 1920 x 1080
Video Duration : 42 min 21 sec
Size : 2.43 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4

I was about to leave when he started bugging me about my slutty outfit. So I sat down to talk to him. As I removed my high heels to get comfy I noticed he just can't take off his eyes of my super tiny feet and wiggely pink polished toes. I knew right there he just needs some slutty foot sex to loosen up.

Download File :

Download file:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

profiposter

Brittany Andrews - Worship Brittany Smelly Feet

Keywords : Femdom, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, HDRip

Video Duration : 11 min 4 sec
Size : 703.9 MB

Tweet Mistress Brittany Andrews has spent a long day in the dungeon dominating her slave bitch and now she wants him to show his appreciation of her efforts. Brittany orders her slave to worship her boots first, making sure he cleans her heels and boot soles with his tongue. Mistress Brittany then orders her slave to remove her boots so that he can worship her feet. Of course, after a long day of wearing boots, Brittany's feet are very sweaty and smelly. Brittany humiliates her slave by making him breath in the odors from her feet before letting him lick up all of the sweat from them. As he adores her feet with his tongue and mouth Brittany uses her other foot to play with his cock, reminding him that he is nothing but her toy to play with

Download File :

Download file:

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Mason

Keywords : Feet, Fetish, FemDom

Resolution : 876 x 480
Video Duration : 18 min 14 sec
Size : 363.6 MB

Mason needs a foot rub, so she calls her foot bitch in to do the job. He kneels before her and rubs her feet while they are still in some sexy shoes, then at her command begins to lick and kiss her shoes. Then she gets him to lay down naked while she walks all over him, chastising him until his cock grows hard and fat, for even more hardcore fun.

Download File :

Download file:

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Princess Cindi Princess Bella A Shocking Good Time

Keywords : Femdom, Humination, Ball Busting, Foot Worship, High Heels, 1080P

Video Duration : 15 min 4 sec
Size : 1.31 GB

Time for some laughs at our new young slave's expense. Princess Bella and I absolutely LOVE using the dawgg shocker on new slaves balls! We just love to laugh and laugh hysterically at slaves in pain! It is SO funny that we can do anything we want to these losers! We even spit in his mouth and make him lick the dirt off the bottom of our shoes- AS we are shocking him! And there is nothing he can do because he has his hands cuffed behind his back while he is in his cage- so he couldn't get the ballshocker off even if he tried! LOL. And he is in agony and begging us not to shock his nuts on LEVEL 10, LOL! But we will tease him with our bare feet to "motivate" him to TAKE it for us! (Can u believe this slave actually COMPLAINED about how dirty the bottom of our shoes were and how smelly our sweaty feet were! How DARE he!??) Little bitch needed to pay...

Download File :

Download file:

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Cherie DeVille Aunt Cherie

Keywords : Milf, Big Tits, Handjob, Straight Sex, BJ, Foot Sucking, Foot Fetish, Hardcore, Anal

Resolution : 1280 x 720
Video Duration : 37 min 3 sec
Size : 1.35 GB

I haven't seen my brother's stepson for a while. He became a nice young man I have to admit. He offered me a foot massage after my long trip and I couldn't say no to him when I felt his big dick growing in his pants. I got so turned on as he worshiped my wrinkled soles that I ordered him to fuck my ass to make me cum hard while he was sucking on my toes. I decided to visit my brother more often.

Download File :

Download file:

Fileboom Premium Account