Fisting / Extreme Insertions / Stretching Movies - Updated Daily!

opeth_86

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

opeth_86

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Gets Nasty

Mistress Gets Nasty

While my husband is at work, I sneak out to visit my mistress. I tell her I don't have much time she says well lets get to it. I notice a camera running, she says, "Oh don't worry. I like to watch us play later." As we make out, she asks if I'm going to let her get nasty with me. I say, "Oh yes mistress, I am yours, do what you want with me." First off we need to see that pretty cunt of yours. Since spending time with Babs, my pussy is almost as big as hers. Knowing she enjoys stretching it out, I open up and let her abuse my cunt with toys and her fist. Then I do the same to her, My god, I love seeing my hands sink down into her. She cums so hard when I please her this way. We get on our knees and fuck each other with two double headed dildo's. After we cum once again I say, "I better get going before my husband comes home. "With a kiss, I'm off with a big smile on my face

Video: wmv, 320x240, 450 Kbps
Duration: 32mn 31s
File size: 109 MiB

Download from smplace.com/premiumdownload?:
fst__0428.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

opeth_86

Last edited:

opeth_86

The Fist Walhalla

The Fist Walhalla

Shameless: The Fist Walhalla! gives you what you hope it will - divine young babes indulging in knuckle nookie! Yep, the girls want big things up their fannies. They'll try inanimate objects, but they have a particular penchant for fists - their girlfriends' fists, or even their own! If you want to see lovely girls taking a bunch of fives up the snatch, or face-pissing (another of their hobbies), then this could well be the one you've been yearning for!

Video: wmv, 640x480, 1 975 Kbps
Duration: 2h 11mn
File size: 1.94 GiB

fst__0443.part1.rar
fst__0443.part2.rar
fst__0443.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

opeth_86

Last edited:

opeth_86

Denni O Presents Amazing Penetrations 30

Denni O Presents Amazing Penetrations 30

Naughty Alysha is a cute MILF who loves to masturbate for the camera. She can only get off when she fucks her pussy hard with really large dildos. Most women like a slow steady fucking rhythm to make them cum, but Alysha likes her hole to get piston pounded. She digs into her crotch hard with over-sized toys and pushes her juices out with each stroke. She works the super large toys into her gaping maw with ease then proceeds to literally fuck the piss out of her cunt. Giant rubber dongs are mashed deep into her guts as she attempts to satisfy her nympho pussy. It takes dozens of orgasms to finally stop the cravings in her hole and when she id done, Alysha is sitting in two inches of girl cum. It’s a good thing that she is a contortionist because the positions that she gets into to ream out her cunt would snap a normal girl in half

Video: wmv, 360x240, 450 Kbps
Duration: 1h 8mn
File size: 230 MiB

fst__0400.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

opeth_86

In The Streets Of Amsterdam

In The Streets Of Amsterdam

Let Abbraxa take you on a walking tour of Old Harlem in the Netherlands. Watch her have her way with complete strangers in an Amsterdam sex shop before venturing back to her hotel room to have some sexy fun with some massive carrots and cucumbers. Daddy Dee joins in the fun as he pounds his cock deep in to Abbraxa's anus over and over again.

Duration: 58mn 50s
File size: 198 MiB

fst__0422.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

opeth_86

New Slut On The Block

New Slut On The Block

My mistress has me over for her approval before she sends me out on a date. She is blackmailing me into prostituting for her and she wants to be sure I am ready. She has me get her off with my mouth and her favorite toy. Then she has me fuck her with my fist, I can’t believe how she opens up. I shove both hands into her until she cums all over them. Now she promises to return the favor. She does the same to me calling me her slut stretching my pussy till it is gaping and soaked. Then I am fucked with the two biggest toys I have ever seen. My pussy is so sloppy and swollen and dripping with cum. She gives me a kiss and says, “Now your ready to go out and make your mistress some cash.â€Â

Duration: 30mn 37s
File size: 103 MiB

fst__0434.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: