Fisting / Extreme Insertions / Stretching Movies - Updated Daily!

opeth_86

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Real Extreme Videos 22 Monster Dildo Sluts

Real Extreme Videos 22 Monster Dildo Sluts

The first scene starts with Denni O making a custom big toy video for a fan. She stuffs a whole parade of huge toys into her cunt and shows you how far she can get them all in. Several of the dildos are a thick as your arm and she has to force them in and then slide down on them. The scene continues with Denni in a different outfit laying on the couch and push a massive double dong into her pussy. Afterwards she gapes her hole open for the camera. You can really see the big cavern when she gets on her hands and knees and the cameraman opens her up. In the end she puts a beer bottle inside her hole until it almost disappears. Jasmine is masturbating on the couch in the last scene while Denni films her from the side. At first, Jasmine is just showing off for the camera by stretching her cunt open and playing with her favorite toy, BAM. Once she gets going, she is jamming that huge toy into her petite body like she is trying to knock the bottom out of her pussy. She gets off several times and then pushes her cunt out while holding the lips open.

Title: Real Extreme Videos 22 Monster Dildo Sluts
Quality: wmv, 640x480, 1 915 Kbps
Duration: 1h 16mn
File size: 1.11 GiB

Download from smplace.com/premiumdownload?:
fst__0061.part1.rar
fst__0061.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

opeth_86

Hard-To-Find Rare Fisting, Extreme Insertions Movies

Hard-To-Find Rare Fisting, Extreme Insertions Movies

Real Extreme Videos 21 Waaay Past The Wrist

The first scene features four girls having a fisting party on a big bed. First the girls fist Naughty Alysha's big sloppy pussy and it queefs and farts as the fist goes in and out her big hole. She cums buckets on their fists. Then Amazing Ty loosens up her huge cunt with a monster dildo and then the girls double fist her. They easily get two fists in deep, so they decide to TRIPLE FIST her hole. Ty takes a hard and deep triple fisting until she gets off big time. Then it is Heather's turn to take a fist. She gets off from a solid fist fucking and then gets her g-spot played with. In the second scene, Denni O is being fisted by Jasmine during a live webcam show. After some deep fisting, Jasmine fucks Denni with several monster dildos. In the last scene, Denni O is fisting Ty's pussy outside. After getting a fist in her cunt, Denni forces her fist way up into Ty's asshole. She gives Ty a good double fisting in both her ass and pussy at the same time. Then she shoves her foot into Ty's asshole

Title: Real Extreme Videos 21 Waaay Past The Wrist
Duration: 24mn 13s
File size: 358 MiB

fst__0060.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

opeth_86

Last edited:

opeth_86

Real Extreme Videos 18 Jasmines Veggie Shoot

Real Extreme Videos 18 Jasmines Veggie Shoot

This is the first time this video has ever been on DVD. Jasmine is stuffing things into her pussy for a photoshoot and I am capturing it all on the videocam. She puts all kinds of vegetables into her big cunt, including a whole bunch of carrots, eggplants and other massive veggies. She gapes her cunt wide for the camera and then goes back to stretching her whole with the big veggies. Then after a break, Jasmine starts stuffing different bottles and glasses into her hole. When a mayo jar disappears inside her twat, it looks like she has a permanent gape. A pint glass and a big candle are next and then finally Jasmine masturbates with a huge cucumber and cums like crazy.

Title: Real Extreme Videos 18 Jasmines Veggie Shoot
Duration: 1h 0mn
File size: 883 MiB

fst__0059.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

opeth_86

My Gigantic Toys 10

Title: My Gigantic Toys 10
Quality: wmv, 848x480, 1 915 Kbps
Duration: 2h 15mn
File size: 1.95 GiB

Description: This is one pussy party you don't want to miss. Not that you really want to miss any good pussy party but this is going to be the one you'll remember!!! 7 Girls getting off on these massive weapons of pussy destruction!!!

Download from smplace.com/premiumdownload? (former Easy-Share):
fist_0031__My_Gigantic_Toys_10.part1.rar
fist_0031__My_Gigantic_Toys_10.part2.rar
fist_0031__My_Gigantic_Toys_10.part3.rar
fist_0031__My_Gigantic_Toys_10.part4.rar
fist_0031__My_Gigantic_Toys_10.part5.rar
fist_0031__My_Gigantic_Toys_10.part6.rar

Enjoy!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

opeth_86

Stretched Open Slimy Vagina

Title: Stretched Open Slimy Vagina
Quality: wmv, 848x480, 1 915 Kbps
Duration: 2h 13mn
File size: 1.92 GiB

Description: Extreme pussy stretching and massive vaginal gapes! These girls have their gapes spread WIDE OPEN to shove all sorts of things in there.

Download from smplace.com/premiumdownload? (former Easy-Share):
fist_0066__Stretched_Open_Slimy_Vagina.part1.rar
fist_0066__Stretched_Open_Slimy_Vagina.part2.rar
fist_0066__Stretched_Open_Slimy_Vagina.part3.rar
fist_0066__Stretched_Open_Slimy_Vagina.part4.rar
fist_0066__Stretched_Open_Slimy_Vagina.part5.rar
fist_0066__Stretched_Open_Slimy_Vagina.part6.rar

Enjoy!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

opeth_86

Dreckig Und Versaut Extreme Mega-Sachlampen

Dreckig Und Versaut Extreme Mega-Sachlampen

Check out the latest from DBM Videotrieb, Dreckig Und Versaut: Extreme Mega-Sachlampen, featuring the hottest women in action from Germany!

Title: Dreckig Und Versaut Extreme Mega-Sachlampen
Quality: wmv, 768x576, 1 915 Kbps
Duration: 2h 0mn
File size: 1.73 GiB

fst__0008.part1.rar
fst__0008.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: