[Filesonic] Femdom CBT BallBusting Thread

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

huflungcum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cowgirls

These boots are made for kicking nuts.
Cowgirls, I love this game! Cowgirls mean we can ride his back, ponyride him around as long as we want, kick his balls as hard as we can, humiliate him and have sexy, wild fun!.
Important cowgirls asset: we need boots. Hard boots, OTK boots, thin high heel boots or thicker more rude heeled boots, leather or patent boots. The hardest, sexiest, cruelest boots the better. Then fun begins.
We ponyrided him all over the video. Both at the same time, bouncing on his back. One sitting on his back and making him spread his legs wide open, so the other one can launch vicious kicks right to his dangling balls.
This is a ballkicking hard video. Cowgirls may be sexy, sure, and hard ballbusters too.
We kicked his nuts to oblivion. I mean very hard kicks boot toes first, as hard as we can.
110MB 9:43 wmv
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/files/ljp8m72a/Cowgirls-HQ.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

huflungcum

Balls Being Spanked For Having a Little Penis

Here's one I enjoy. This guy is in a complete body bag with only his penis and balls protruding out. The very sexy girl wearing a highly provocative two piece chastises him repeatedly about how pathetically small his penis is, and as we can all see, he really DOES have a small penis, thus, she is being truthful. She also notices his penis is dribbling, and ridicules him for that also. As she chides him about it, she tells him it is too small to please her, so instead she must get pleasure out of §panking his balls as punishment for his lack of manhood. She notes that all he can do is squirm and cry, and as he does his balls just bobble about right in front of her as she smacks them as she pleases
78MB 5:02
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/files/it5je7bp/balls_being_spanked_for_little_penis.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account

huflungcum

Double Ball Squeezing - SPH - Spanking Balls

Awesome erotic moment - after she has finished stripping him completely naked from the waist down, the gorgeous redhead grabs his balls and leans over looking him closely in the face saying in a very sultry and alluring voice "look me in my eyes...look me in my eyes". When he resists doing it, the other lifts his head up by his hair forcing him to look her in her eyes. She then squeezes his balls very hard for a long time looking him in his eyes loving seeing his agony and hearing his screams as she does. The other laughs then takes the opportunity to also thump his penis:
88MB 8:53 wmv
http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/files/hyiosz4z/Subway_Kidnappers_Double_Squeeze.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account