[Filepost] Female Domination, Slave and Humiliation.

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Princess Dakota Always Gets What She Wants

File: Princess Dakota Always Gets What She Wants

00:05:55 | 309 mb | MP4 | 1920x1080

Princess Dakota knows how to get what she wants. She knows men love her ass and she knows if she pushes her ass in their face long enough, they become blubbering idiots that will fulfill all of her wishes. Nothing could be easier. She loves face sitting for this reason and also because it turns her on at the same time. She ALWAYS gets what she wants.

Mistress: Princess Dakota

Down:
lma-dakota-always-get-what-she-wants.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Phonecall Objectification 1

File: Phonecall Objectification 1

00:06:27 | 76 mb | WMV | 640x480

This clip is powerfully erotic if you enjoy objectification. The ever sexy Mistress T has some real phone calls to make during a shoot and She makes Her calls while standing on Her slave in high heels and also sitting on his face full weight.

She completely ignores his suffering and treats him purely as an object. You get to listen to Her conversations throughout Her various phonecalls and see Her slave suffer beneath Her as She treats him like dirt. This is as real as it gets and is very powerful.

Down:
gk-phonecall-object-p1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Don't Tickle Me

File: Don't Tickle Me

00:06:52 | 1272 mb | MP4 | 1920x1080

Saying “Don’t tickle me†when you are all bound and tied up is generally not a good idea. It’s basically a sure fire invitation for Marie to tickle Kendra without pity. Kendra realizes her mistake but by then it’s too late, now she will have to hope that Marie doesn’t find her tickle spots.

Down:
DontTickleMe.part1.rar.html
DontTickleMe.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

The Fast-food Dinner 1

File: The Fast-food Dinner 1

00:25:30 | 571 mb | WMV | 1280x720

It was supposed to be a nice, stimulating evening. LADY KATE has really been looking forward to HER reunion with HER DEAR OLD FRIEND, LADY BLADE. It will be such a pleasure showing HER around THE PALACE, but when it’s time to share a pleasant meal, the dish HER slave cook serves up can only be described as junk food with a capital J. To add insult to injury, it is highly doubtful that the beverage in the glasses he offers them is real champagne. It doesn’t take much of this nonsense before the tables begin to turn, and THE THOROUGHLY FED-UP MISTRESSES decide to show him precisely what they think of his despicable cooking. Instead of an evening of culinary delight, THEY decide to hold a little competition to see who can spit dinner best at the dartboard mask that the greasy-spooner is wearing, and, if nothing more, this little amusement at least gives THE REFINED LADIES a good laugh. After he has been spat upon from top to toe while kneeling abject and helpless in his pathetic little kiddie-pool, the slave is finally given the honour of eating all the chewed up food himself. Bon appétit!

Down:
PoS_121205_Das_Fastfood-Dinner_01.part1.rar.html
PoS_121205_Das_Fastfood-Dinner_01.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

You Are Going to Make 'Puddin Face' for Princess Paige Tonight

File: You Are Going to Make 'Puddin Face' for Princess Paige Tonight

00:04:38 | 40 mb | WMV | 640x480

Conservative Southern women hate wussies. Once Paige finds out you're a submissive sissy deep down inside, she is going to everything she can to strip you of your manhood and humiliate you completely. Tonight, Paige is going to make you show her just what a sissy you are. You are going to come home with 'puddin face' for Princess Paige.

Down:
08paigeface.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

Princess Missy Points and Laughs in Your Idiotic Face

File: Princess Missy Points and Laughs in Your Idiotic Face

00:01:57 | 67 mb | MP4 | 1280x720

"You are such a hapless, pathetic clown. Just the sight of you makes me laugh. The more you try to impress me the more you make me bust out. Funniest of all is when I make you humiliate yourself or command you to jerk off for me. So I made a video of me just pointing and laughing at Mr Idiotic: you..."

Princess Missy Rhodes, point and laugh humiliation, loser sign taunting...

Down:
misPTL-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Apologize to My Feet 1

File: Apologize to My Feet 1

00:04:11 | 89 mb | MP4 | 1280x720

Mistress Melody is not pleased with her slave. The stupid idiot was supposed to carry her beautiful Italian boots in his mouth but he dropped them. Sitting on her throne with her slave beneath her feet,

Mistress Melody begins kicking him in the face in between ramming her feet down his throat and eventually standing right on his face. AWESOME FOOT WORSHIP AND FACE KICKING! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Mistress: Mistress Melody

Down:
lmf-apologize-to-my-feet-p01.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Oink To Cum

File: Oink To Cum

00:04:42 | 936 mb | MP4 | 1920x1080

Want to cum? Then oink. That’s right, humiliate yourself by oinking like a pig. I mean it’s not just for financial reasons that Princess Kayla keeps you around. She does like taking your money but she also likes to humiliate you, control you and use you for her amusement. That’s because while you were once a man, now you are nothing but a pig for girls like Princess Kayla to bankrupt, degrade, control and humiliate all while you stroke your cock.

Down:
OinkToCum.part1.rar.html
OinkToCum.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account