Fighting (Girls vs. Boys)

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Loren Blaine - "Tap or Nap"

Loren inflicts her perfect sleeper hold, her carotid choke, forearm chokes and a dangerous standing sleeper which shows off her incredible upper body definition on the weaker Rob. The hot blonde runner and former college cheerleader applies her straight choke girls are complaining about and can't help but try to break his neck in her world class calves, using a snapping standing calf scissor for a change of pace. But it's in her arms where he suffers the worst of the extreme choking action's extended pain and panic inflicted by the fitness girl.

MPG / 470 MB / 720x480 / 00:16:11

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Leila the Scissor Punisher! featuring Leila Hazlett

Once again red-hot redhead Leila Hazlett returns to this time to teach Drew that the REAL PUNISHER are her POWERFUL THIGHS!

They're on their way to a costume party and when Drew comes out of the bathroom wearing a silly Punisher shirt Leila isn't too impressed with his childish choice of attire.

"So you think you're the Punisher!?", Leila asks with a smirk on her pretty face.

"No, my THIGHS are the PUNISHER!", she tells him and then proceeds to show him how PUNISHING her thighs can be!

As we mentioned in Leila's previous video released a few weeks ago, it's been many years since we last shot with her and without question...Leila is more muscular and fit than ever!

Watch as she pours on the pressure, and punishment, one CRUSHING scissor hold after the other!

She straddles his neck in a sexy school-girl pin and asks..."You still think you're the Punisher!?". Of course with Leila's full weight on his throat he's unable to respond!

Then she transitions it to an eye-popping front head scissors and really cranks on the pressure!

Her bodyscissors nearly snap his ribs like twigs and across-the-throat neck scissors that turn his face crimson red with forehead veins ready to burst!

"You about to pass out!?", she asks as she has him locked in to a reverse head scissors off of the couch!

In the end she reminds him..."You know I'm stronger than you!", right before knocking him out cold in a side front head scissors!

Laying on the floor unconscious, Leila then stands over his limp body, puts one foot on his chest and while flexing her thighs and arms proclaims..."I'm THE PUNISHER now!".

MP4 / 1018 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:36

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Zsuzsa - Humiliating Defeat For A Tidy Whitey Boxer Shorts Wrestler

You're gonna make me laugh so hard that it will turn into madness and I'm gonna rip those tidy whiteys of your ass. What kind of man wears such a thing? Come here, let mama take care of you. Uh, you have an attitude I see. Well, I might as well pull it out from your nose. The big boy managed to put me down a bit? Is that i? Careful not to hurt your little pecker and make you wish you'd wear some big boys pants for the day. How does it feel to be stretched like a rope? I can sense your smile fading away, along with the air in your lungs. Is this what you had in mind? I think not. At least you have the chance to enjoy touching me, well, more like me touching you. Will the boy start crying now? Ah, I just started, keep it up a little bit.

MP4 / 890 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:13

Genre: Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

MuscleVixen (AKA Monica Martin) - The Blind Man Part 2

MuscleVixen is a pro IFBB, and one of the most beautiful bodybuilders we've ever shot with. In this video, a blind man comes to her, asking for help. But she will soon discover that the guy is not so blind... She will punish him, crushing him with her powerful and magnificent body.

WMV / 195 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:09

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account