Fighting (Girls vs. Boys)

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jasmine Mendez - Taking Hans Out!

Custom: Hans Has a Fetish and really enjoys Neck Trampling, Face Smothering, and Leg Scissorholds. No one but me knows about these little kinks. Our Boss Finally decides he doesn't want any loose ends and sends me to Take Out Hans for good. Knowing his little kinks makes it so easy to seduce him into another one of our session. After a long day of Executing we come back to my place, He wants to Try some smother which we do very little of, Then I move on to my famous leg scissorholds. Soon the Mood changes and Hans realizes my legs are getting tighter and he's in a lot of trouble. He starts to Tap out which I ignore, He struggles to set him self free but this further exhaust him instead.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Loren Blaine - "No Tap Zone" Three Knockouts

Loren Blaine has one of the most fearsome headscissors anywhere, and when her cruelty has a catalyst like Thin Man though no one like him exists, terrible things happen. Here, Loren brings down pain and panic on his neck that is jaw-dropping to see, beautiful on a mat near the pool, her surfer-girl hair and blue eyes shining while Thin man's eyes, whatever color they are, look black and shattered, as though he is inches away from a shark. He is inches away from a lot of things here as Loren keeps putting him out in her headscissors, telling him she believes the two of them to be in a "no tap zone." He flails and she hangs on like a snake. A reverse facesit pressed on so hard that when she yells at him to close his mouth, she says nothing when he honestly answers "I'm trying." While his air is away, it is almost a break from her elite headscissors. A double-heel choke, a deep front facesit. She humiliates him, sits on his face like it's a toilet. She can kick his ass and it infuriates him. She punches him in his still-healing stomach and, after about 19 minutes of being crushed, abused and knocked out by her legs, for "old time's sake" the brutal and skilled session girl draws him up and puts him back to bed in a rear naked choke so violent it forces his tongue from his mouth and sounds from his throat like a car tire is rolling over it.

MP4 / 164 MB / 1280x720 / 00:19:11

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

She's Got Legs featuring Ashley

While dancing to that famous ZZ-Top hit, "She's Got Legs", Ashley's routine is rudely interrupted by her neighbor who's upset that she's playing her music too loud and can't get any sleep. Needless to say...she's not too happy and decides to show her neighbor what else her legs can do besides dance. She begins by tossing the moron to the bed and applies a killer standing headscissors loosening his neck up for a barrage of non-stop scissors. At one point, while applying a crushing head scissors that nearly cracks his skull in two, she forces him to try and sing the song but all he could manage to do is squeak out a few lyrics before being muffled silent by her squeeze. It's not long before he finally gets some sleep, laying there on the edge of Ashley's bed, knocked out cold by her thighs. Ashley picks up where she left off dancing over his limp body to the tune of "She's Got Legs" and in Ashley's case...she knows how to use them!

WMV / 321 MB / 856x480 / 00:29:17

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Rachel Sinclair - Femdom Mixed Wrestling with Rachel Sinclair

A wrestling match between Rachel Sinclair, trained MMA fighter and strong woman vs the weak slave Andy. There is a twist however, not only is this a wrestling match, but it is fair game for Rachel to use aspects of female domination to distract slave Andy so she can beat him and beat him she does. He cannot avoid her lethal scissor holds and every time he seems to be able to escape she either hits his balls or gets her feet in his face to distract him. Rachel tickles him and humiliates him by forcing him to squeal like a pig. All this keeps Andy from being able to ever get the upper hand.There is no disputing the outcome of this. Rachel finishes Andy with a knockout sleeper hold. When he wakes later, round 2?

MP4 / 133 MB / 360x288 / 00:05:11

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account