Fetish Speed Dating 5/21 NYC

Ambitiouslj

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If you missed the last fetish speed dating gathering in April,You truly missed out. The lounge was filled with amazing people who were looking for that special someone. It was intimate, fun, and perfect for every lover and kinkster out there. I know there were a lot of skeptics, so here is your chance for you to check it out for yourself and make your own decision.

My Fetish Speed Dating gathering is for men and women who are in the bdsm/fetish lifestyle that are looking for that special someone. This is not a fetish party.My gathering is very discreet and I only have 40-50 people the most.I like to keep it small and intimate. The next gathering is Friday, May 21st from 8-11 pm in New York City. Come, flirt and meet that special someone. The setting is sophisticated, sexy and fun. I advertise in multiple places, not just Fetlife. It's free for ladies! I serve special treats and make sure everyone have a great time. If you're the shy type, you will love this event. Send me a note if you are interested, I'll gladly answer all your questions. You don't want to miss this one.

XO,
Lj (A lover always and a Kinster always)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account