Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I Love It When You Use Your Tongue
f4ae407f84cf771e63585040cc4e5ae6.jpg

If a man expects to be kept by Dahlia, then he needs to have all the typical requirements of good looks, respect and obedience. But most importantly he needs to have a good tongue as she will make use of that part of him frequently.

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13441kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 337.4 MB
>>> Download <<< I Love It When You Use Your Tongue

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Mistress Anette - Anette's Most Brutal Sessions Part 3
d135946a6e9bc57b3a4c8d728b32c9d8.jpg

The third n most painful punishment for the useless slave is a special gift from Lady Anette. She wants to kick his balls and torture them. The slave trembles slightly, fear choking his throat as he wathes Domina Anette�s black boots. One of her boots soon comes in contact with his balls painfully and the slave screams out really loud n desperate. Anette loves the sound. She reaches for a cane and she continues the cock and ball torture with that.

Duration: 15:40
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1139kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 149.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Mistress Anette - Anette's Most Brutal Sessions Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

Whipping For Compliance - Goddess Cheyenne and Lydia
cb0bf55b2eabdb5187d1c88fd5653eff.jpg

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are surprised that their captured traitor slave has made it to phase three, whipping. They have the traitor slave tied up to a rack with handcuffs still not ready to give up the information. Both Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne know that will won't last long as they warm up their whips. Mistress Lydia lays into him first with her red suede whip that she lashes across his back from close range before Mistress Cheyenne unleashes her long black whip on his red back flesh. The pain from the whipping makes their slave dance in agony while he needlessly holds onto the information, making his Mistresses more and more angry. It's not long however, until Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne break his will and he dances in pain while repeating the information he was going to sell.

Duration: 5:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11603kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 498.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Whipping For Compliance - Goddess Cheyenne and Lydia

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

CD - Nina Dolci - Serve Your Purpose - Full HD 1080p
3b0ffa2effbed0279a1a568568a22446.jpg

Miss Nina Dolci will give her chained up slave a purpose. She starts stroking his hard cock so she can show him the one thing that he could be good for. Miss Nina Dolci wants to make his cock squirt, and him to try to get loose from his restraints. She stradles his hard cock and glides her wet pussy up and down his shaft, commanding him to keep his cock hard so he can serve his purpose. Miss Nina Dolci slides his hard cock in her Goddess pussy, and demands her slave fuck her, to serve his master. When he fills her pussy with filth without permission, Miss Nina Dolci rubs his disgusting filth in his mouth, making him to eat it.'

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11654kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 559.7 MB
>>> Download <<< CD - Nina Dolci - Serve Your Purpose - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Rapture - Your pathetic balls are about to get popped
ef54906b5c1cc9328c6604147dd6c436.jpg

Rapture is a crazy blonde who wants to see if the kinky fellow can survive her twenty kicks. This fortunate guy enjoys while the good looking chick is doing her best to make those balls pulsate from alluring pain and making the guy scream from great pain. You signed up for the time of you life, you kinky stud. Now let's see if you will endure feeling my high heel between your legs. I can see your prick getting hard. It seems my kicks are all you need to get that small dick hard. It is amazing how pathetic you look while rolling on the floor from the pain. Get up and take it like a man, don't make me angry since I will punish you for acting like a pussy. You asked for this, you love it so start enjoying it as much as I am!

Duration: 9:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3188kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 237.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Rapture - Your pathetic balls are about to get popped

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Vendi Carson Extreme Cuckolding
26f7dc727f5ea6da12196f24e6a66fc5.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Vendi Carson
Video language: English

Mistress Vendi is turning her husband into a cum eating cuckold. He is made in a box where she him the her trophies from a night of fucking other men on the town. The condoms are hanging above his head for slow cuckold cum torture. She cuts small holes in the ends of the condoms so that they slowly drip on to his head reminding him of her infidelity. She wipes another mans cum onto his tongue, the ultimate submission for a cuckold.

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11300kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 782.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Vendi Carson Extreme Cuckolding

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Take It Slut
5dd266259ecb0e34f33d31a663b46c9d.jpg

Sometimes slave wishes do come true. This slut loves nothing more than to take My cock deep and hard...and that is exactly what he gets! I raise him up in My Fetters sit sling, then lower his spread open slut hole down on My forever hard cock. I pound his hole making certain he takes it all. Multiple camera angles show it all as he asks permission like a good boy , and I allow him to spew his load with the humiliating pleasure of My thrusting strap-on.

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4043kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 277.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Take It Slut

Fileboom Premium Account