Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Vendi Carson - Extreme Cuckolding
c40d68d35cdb5866f9bb41306a854484.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Vendi Carson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, Cuckold.
Video language: English

Mistress Vendi is turning her husband into a cum eating cuckold. He is made in a box where she him the her trophies from a night of fucking other men on the town. The condoms are hanging above his head for slow cuckold cum torture. She cuts small holes in the ends of the condoms so that they slowly drip on to his head reminding him of her infidelity. She wipes another mans cum onto his tongue, the ultimate submission for a cuckold.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11300kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 782.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Vendi Carson - Extreme Cuckolding

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

Pocket Tease
5ef6902cd09469526b7916ed741b3d19.jpg

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Pocket Tease
Genres: Femdom, Latex, High Heels, Stockings, Ballbusting

I allow this pathetic slave to kiss My gorgeous ass before giving his balls a good busting. I make sure to kick his testicles repeatedly with my boots making him crumble in pain. I destroy his balls and enjoy ever minute of it. I use my boots to kick in his cum filled sacs. What's more powerful than kicking testicles?

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11267kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 901.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Pocket Tease

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

A Muscular Woman Punished Man
7dc25c3b8d1cfc5404c631706538eb07.jpg

Custom video to further that cum junkie addiction. "I would love to see you in a thong black and bra, you're so sexy in this. I would love to hear you take me down and mesmerize me with telling me how much I love to taste the cum and eat in for you. ..telling me how much I desire to devour my cum.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 128.9 MB
>>> Download <<< A Muscular Woman Punished Man

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Slave Cum On Goddess Boots
4adcab70bc90bf9cb1755a364c1e58f3.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Bella Ink, Nikki Brooks
Genres: Boot Worship, Cum Eating, Dirty Boots, Female Domination, Masturbation

Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink are wearing latex dresses and thigh high black boots since they have an event to attend later. The issue is that their boots are dirty, and they want them to be spotless. Nikki Brooks and Bella Ink selected two of their slaves to have the privilege to clean their boots with their tongues and leave them spotless. Goddess Bella Ink grabs her slave's head and his head up and down the length of her boot to make sure he knows how to clean her boots. Nikki Brooks has her slave suck on her boot heel like the cock whore he is. The boots are almost clean when Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink look down to see the attention has made their slaves get hard. The Goddesses decide to let them jerk off their pathetic cocks and cum on their boots, so long as they lick their cum up afterward.

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11591kbps

File size: 617.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Slave Cum On Goddess Boots

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Bella Ink, Nikki Brooks
8f1b41433d81a8ee7ebec67adcc4e52e.jpg

Studio: ClubDom
Cast: Bella Ink, Nikki Brooks
Genres: Boot Worship, Cum Eating, Dirty Boots, Female Domination, Masturbation

Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink are wearing latex dresses and thigh high black boots since they have an event to attend later. The issue is that their boots are dirty, and they want them to be spotless. Nikki Brooks and Bella Ink selected two of their slaves to have the privilege to clean their boots with their tongues and leave them spotless. Goddess Bella Ink grabs her slave's head and his head up and down the length of her boot to make sure he knows how to clean her boots. Nikki Brooks has her slave suck on her boot heel like the cock whore he is. The boots are almost clean when Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink look down to see the attention has made their slaves get hard. The Goddesses decide to let them jerk off their pathetic cocks and cum on their boots, so long as they lick their cum up afterward.

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11591kbps

File size: 617.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Bella Ink, Nikki Brooks

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2