Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Strap on - Sex with a Gorgeous Strapon Girl
69f2ab45bc9a40d55a257bd4fa0fdbd9.jpg

Gorgeous young blond strapon mistress visits her boytoy for their regular strapon & woman worship session. She's standing straight and tall above the guy who's performing devoted anilingus and pussy worship on his divine strapon woman's genitals, expecting to serve her needs as an obedient living hole for her to show her huge 9inch long and thick black rubber strapon dildo girl cock. These two are in love, though so far apart from each other; one rules the other serves as a human canvas for her perverted kinky strapon dreams squirting oceans of fresh hot cum for her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2539kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 680.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Strap on - Sex with a Gorgeous Strapon Girl

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Hard Strapon Girl Fucks his Ass with No Mercy
c637cd4c10be52f1f28d27af2fadce22.jpg

Tough, domineering bald strapon girl teaches inexperienced guy how to take a strapon and respect women. She's training him how to lick pussy and a girl's ass right, how to make a woman cum with his tongue. He's learning quick and eager to finally take a girl's cock up his pansy ass. His mistress isn't exactly a patient type, she practically pushes her strapon all the way up in one go and start fucking him fast and hard regardless of the guy's pain and crying. It gets even more intense when she flogs the guy's tortured body just give some further weight to the training before releasing all the cum from the guy's pulsating balls.

Duration: 32:47

File size: 618.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Hard Strapon Girl Fucks his Ass with No Mercy

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Complete Cock Control
e5a15e418d78d2b79d812f2a7096d8a8.jpg

Goddess Cheyenne demonstrates Her complete control over Her slave's cock, tying it� up with rope until it is purple and numb. She squeezes it unmercifully, then rips off the rope, sending him into agony.Cheyenne then reties his dick in rope, rubbing a vibrator up and down his bound purple cock. Cheyenne loves mixing pleasure with pain as She makes Her slave beg for release, then cruelly denies it. With his cock all excited and bruised, She heartlessly shoves it into a chastity device, then applies the vibrator to his locked up cock and balls. The poor slave can only moan in horny and painful frustration as Cheyenne smiles at his pathetic situation.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 587.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Complete Cock Control

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Cruel Young Strapon Mistress Fucks and Tortures male slave's Ass
6f94ab7761905d4bc2da424daa2e4ed8.jpg

She's cruel. period. She hates pathetic old masochistic gimps and she does find satisfying please in torturing them. If you're turned on by seeing cruel, merciless women torturing and abuse masochist men, this is a dream come true for you, dear. Watch her slapping, kicking - and I mean kicking! - abusing the old gimp around, torturing his nipples, whipping the crap out of him before putting on her giant strapon black rubber dick - he could barely take it in his mouth - and giving him an intense strapon fucking with not much attention to lube:) The guy was fed with a juicy dildo straight out of her ass after the session which was fun, exciting and mutually satisfying for both of them. If BDSM excites you, this is a must.

Duration: 30:20

File size: 576.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Cruel Young Strapon Mistress Fucks and Tortures male slave's Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Anette's Extreme Torment Full
a10d4b24360546c14ce790a9040f90fb.jpg

Lady Anette in black sandals, black stockings and black skirt. She wears nothing on her muscular, yet very slim upper body. She leads her slave for the oncoming curel punishment, he must bend over the sofa and he is told to bare the evil caning without being tied. She uses various stuff for his punishment, cane, and electric cabel too.?

Duration: 34:05
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 492.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Anette's Extreme Torment Full

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Bound for Ass Pounding
6d37b12989b456020a233f05977226e9.jpg

Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Rope Bondage, FemDom

Hot French Lingerie accentuates My Bodacious Bouncing Booty as My slave gets a severe ass pounding. I have him bound in a position with his hips restrained upright. There is no escaping My cock! I intend to pound him daily until his slut hole is stretched to accommodate whatever I wish to fill him with!

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5079kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 447.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Bound for Ass Pounding

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

My Girlfriend and I Strapon Fucked my Husband's Ass
44621f32f03b0df347eda3e24aee5076.jpg

When I told him that my girlfriend is coming over to join us in our secret strapon role-play, he was only a bit surprised. I mean taking it up the ass from a girl? Especially from my leather babe best friend? I wonder if it's humiliating for him sucking on our monster strapon dicks on his knees, turning himself into a little sissy bitch for our amusement, letting us use his tight asshole to penetrate with our strapon dildos exploring our feminine power over men and make him scream in excitement and pain from the fast moving rubber cock in his tight and sensitive ass? Not that I really care, it's been decided, it is happening.

Duration: 35:28

File size: 671.2 MB
>>> Download <<< My Girlfriend and I Strapon Fucked my Husband's Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Over the edge
2f86051ed26d96ed4092f105ead64dc9.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: femdomempire
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Female Domination , Role Play , Strap-on
Video language: English

I just love to totally control a cock. I enjoy brutally teasing & edging my partner for hours until they can no longer hold back their orgasm and they beg for a release. Just when you think you are going to enjoy the orgasm, I like to stop stroking. lol So I can watch your cock twitch uncontrollably in my hand spewing out cum. I could make your orgasm feel better, but it is more fun for me to ruin it. I have perfected the touch-less orgasm & I enjoy making my partner so horny that they eventually cum with me merely holding their cock in my hand.

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11209kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 580.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Over the edge

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Hispanic Woman's Strapon Video - Latina Girl Fucks a Guy's Ass
54b77bfb77ee5dabf6970dd4bc918ead.jpg

Gorgeous, sassy hispanic strapon girl with the roundest ass you've ever seen fucks this handsome guy's ass with her massive strapon dildo cock on camera only for you guys! She's a little mean but that's just her style, once she's in control and has 9inches of rubber between her legs she's a lot more nicer to the receiving end! Let her enjoy her cigarette while you work your tongue in her ass and divine pussy, wait for her to strap the dildo on, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride of your life, open your hear and ass for her and she'll fuck your ass like there's no tomorrow!

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 617.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Hispanic Woman's Strapon Video - Latina Girl Fucks a Guy's Ass

Fileboom Premium Account