Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dara & Melissa - Punishment Freestyle
4c621e496838446f71de5471bdd96aad.jpg

The dominatrix who is going to punish you with her cane and her extremely hard strokes. The slave has stay still while she cuffs him to the bed and then she mercilessly beats the hell out of him, while he can't do anything but scream.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:24
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2772kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 181.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Dara & Melissa - Punishment Freestyle

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

It's Gonna Suck When You Pee
1e5ee6a2c1e938393360f300d62695b7.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Female Domination, Fetish
Video language: English

It probably will suck when this slave has to pee. That burning sensation he will feel due to the various trauma Jessie has inflicted on his penis. But for the moment he needs to be concerned with the current pain because Jessie likes to play with cocks and clothespins.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 903.7 MB
>>> Download <<< It's Gonna Suck When You Pee

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Jamie Valentine - Milking Tuitio
922326ea8e277001775f1224c80d2ebc.jpg

Jamie was watching tv late one night and noticed that her light was on in his office. She went down the hall and the door was cracked just enough that she could see that he was on the phone with someone jerking off. He was talking to another woman apologizing for not making it to see her because his wife had canceled her trip. He then started asking her about her shoes and feet. She couldn�t believe what she was hearing, he is such a pervert.

Format: avi
Duration: 8:25
Video: 1280x720, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 6159kbps

File size: 388.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Jamie Valentine - Milking Tuitio

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Hot Asians Pegging Strapon Dick
623c15d32f1682e1a70b23324bcec9cd.jpg

If you are at all into fetish, strap-ons, whips, leather, or pegging then I made this video for You. I don't normally dom but in this scene I go all out. The video starts with me being the true asian slut I am. I'm wrapped up in a leather strap body suit. My tits look amazing. You may never have seen such a hot asian dominatrix. The real fun starts when I slide on my Eight inch cock. I lube up my big cock and start jerking off. I show you how big I am and how much I'm going to stretch you out. After a nice lock stroke I bring out my toy and slap him around for awhile. His little balls just handing below his tight little asshole. To prepare him for the pain I put a butt plug up his ass. I keep spanking him making him to clench his asshole and pull that plug in deeper. Once I'm worked up enough i bend him over and I plunge my big 8" cock into his asshole. Wow hot pegging! Great shots of me in his ass. After some he lies back and spreads wide open. I lube up again and slide every inch up his ass. After I fuck him more from behind I strap on a cock ring and lube up his dick and allow him to cum all over me I stick my finger up his ass until he fires a half a dozen spurts all over my tits.

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4509kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 608.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Hot Asians Pegging Strapon Dick

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Sinn Sage - "Kelly's catch Zone"
1e913c991aa6bfdf2575a0033bec1aa3.jpg

Sexy Sinn Sage debuts on ScissorVixens as a girl named Kelly whose tired of her boyfriend's cocky 'in your face' attitude every time he beats her at a game called 'catch Zone'. So...she decides to give him a little 'in your face' right back by shoving his right in her crotch and slamming her legs shut around his skull saying..."Time to play 'Kelly's catch Zone' and this time you won't win!". Watch as Kelly teaches him the rules of her new game using her dancer trained thighs to inflict one punishing scissor hold after the other. And with one of the sexiest butts on the planet she enjoys working him over in reverse head scissors using her glutes to power down each squeeze with eye-popping pressure. Kelly clearly enjoys racking up the scissor points on her cocky boyfriend and after demolishing him in her catch zone she decides to play 'catch Zone' one more time and this time you know she's going to win!

Duration: 30:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 660.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Sinn Sage - "Kelly's catch Zone"

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

5150 Feet: The most EXTREME lesbian anal footing ever!
de3fc0e352becc1bba56d4ddf93ef4a6.jpg

Studio: FootWorship.com
Cast: Allie Haze,Krissy Lynn,Amy Brooke,Brandy Aniston

Amy Brooke is committed to a mental hospital for her strange delusions and obsessions with feet! She's put in a straight jacket and once she drifts off the delusions only get stronger or is it possible that they aren't delusions at all? Amy is made to worship three sexy nurses stilettos, stockings and sweaty feet. Amy is controlled by her intense fetish for feet. She licks, sucks, and sniffs all 6 feet, she lubes them up with her own saliva and begs to be titty fucked by their feet. Amy is spanked with the nurses feet then held down and has her feet tickled to uncontrollable laughter! Krissy Lynn fucks Amy's pussy while Brandy Aniston holds her down with her foot and makes her cum, cum and cum again. Amy's feet contort, spread and scrunch with every orgasm! Finally the nurses double penetrate Amy with their size 8's and size 6's and Krissy Lynn slides all her adorable toes and foot into Amy's hungry asshole until she squirts over everyone's feet multiple times, outrageous prolapse and foot contorts with every uncontrollable climax!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:34
Video: 640x360, VP6F, 900kbps

File size: 13.8 MB
>>> Download <<< 5150 Feet: The most EXTREME lesbian anal footing ever!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Wrestling Adventure - Ariel X
f14c37bb8a1e02dc658890ffaab425e8.jpg

Don't be fooled by her size!! her strength is completely shocking given her size and appearance. A terrific technique and a very good stamina. Submissions are won using a variety of holds including: Sleepers, Figure-4 headscissors, Ankle-choke, smothers, multiple arm bar. Although this match is hard fought, there is one clear winner at the end! This is a must-see for anyone who enjoys competitive matches. Ariel does not give any breathing space to her opponent!

Duration: 31:11
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1234kbps

File size: 309.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Wrestling Adventure - Ariel X

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Do You Like My Kitties
d27ee58483c89682169acf7f856ebaa5.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Female Domination, Fetish

Aren't Sara's kitties so cute? The little kitty cats at the top of her oh so cute stockings, the ones that make this slave desperate to worship her legs? Well those aren't the only stockings she has nearby for this slave to worship. She puts on two other pairs that make her legs look even better. It's no wonder this slave accepts so much abuse from Sara, he is simply powerless against her stocking covered legs.

Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13330kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 822.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Do You Like My Kitties

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Her male anal slut
ddd28a5136f61cbbfe5bf3016a62af24.jpg

Studio: Oliva

With such a wide selection of kinky rubber cocks at her disposal, this Mistress is definitely not going to leave her old servant�s asshole unplugged. Watch her go from the smallest to the largest phalluses and shag him with a strap-on for dessert!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 26:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps

File size: 734.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Her male anal slut

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Kat Dior & Lyra Law Heartless Cheerleader Humiliation
641d8ee7f35e9de1952f1c7d0b0f16f6.jpg

Kat Dior and Lyra Law are two very cruel and snobby cheerleaders who love making fun of the pathetic bitch boys who will endure any humiliation just to be near their beauty. After a long day of cheering, their shoes, socks, and feet are all very smelly and sweaty - perfect for humiliating the poor bitch kneeling before them. The cruel cheerleaders make him smell their stinky shoes and socks, then order him to lick their feet clean as they make him gag on them and use his tongue as a footwipe. The entire time the two mean cheerleaders make fun of their foot bitch, making him sing humiliating songs as they degrade and laugh at him. Of course, no matter how hard he tries to please them, he keeps earning nothing but their derision and scorn.

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8317kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 776.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Kat Dior & Lyra Law Heartless Cheerleader Humiliation

Fileboom Premium Account