Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Amiee Cambridge & Catherine Foxx
c73e564105a0e0b90784f94ccaa1c2f6.jpeg

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Lance just took Amiee Cambridge out on a date. The last time they met, she fucked him in the ass with a strap-on and jerked him off on his own face, so needless to say, he was nervous on the date. As they return to her house she walks him into her living room, and brings up their last time together. He is embarrassed to even talk about it, but Amiee seems to be really into that kind of thing. Her sexy roommate, Catherine Foxx walks in and starts asking if this is the guy Amiee fucked with a strap-on. Now Lance is really embarrassed, and even more so confused when both sexy ladies are clearly all over him. They make him strip down in front of them, and start to tease him. Amiee starts to get his cock hard while the girls talk about some of things they want to do with him... Lance is desperately turned on, but nervous about what they have in store for him. Anytime he tries to protest their plans, Amiee slaps him in the balls to let him know shes serious. Catherine ss his face with her perfect tits while Aimee strokes his cock and they tease him together. Amiee gets Lance right to the edge of cumming a few times, making him beg for release. They have him right where they want him. Hed do anything to cum. Just when he thinks shes going to let him cum they stop. She stands up, puts her foot on his cock and tells him they are going to get their strap-ons... As they walk away, they threaten to cut his balls off if he touches himself while they are gone... Amiee and Catherine return to Lance. He is still naked on the couch, now with blue balls from their edging handjob before... They are wearing sexy outfits and big strap-ons... They make him get on his knees and worship their cocks. At first he is humiliated and reluctant, but they easily turn him into their sissy cocksucker, and make him beg to get fucked by their cocks. Now that Amiee and Catherine have throughly humiliated Lance by making him worship and beg for their cocks on his knees, its time to fuck his brains out... Amiee pounds his ass from behind while Catherine encourages her to fuck him harder, and makes Lance suck on her big pink strap-on. At first Lance is writhing and squirming at the end of Amiees strap-on, but after some good deep dicking, she converts him to a total ass slut and he starts begging her for more. They have him in a complete submissive trance... They flip him on his back and Amiee pile drives him while Catherine makes him suck her cock more, and ss him with her perfect tits. Amiee tells him he can cum anytime he wants, now that its going all over his slutty face. She makes him ride her long strap-on like a good slut until he blows his load all over himself. Then Catherine sops it up with her pink dildo and makes him lick it off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:16
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 722.5 MB
Download Amiee Cambridge & Catherine Foxx

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

BallBustingChicks - Mistress Amrita - Kicked For Being Erect!
96ac94e713d773500db66319076da07c.jpg

Studio: BallBustingChicks
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting

After a short teasing she sadistically decides to bring his erection down again. Full power and endless, ruthless kicks in his bollocks makes him suffer like crazy! Unbelievably how much brutal hits in his balls this man can take! But at the end he crawls away defeated with his limp dick!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:02
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 282.5 MB
Download BallBustingChicks - Mistress Amrita - Kicked For Being Erect!

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

Pampered for pleasure
6c666d90b7156aa732519b1e400000bf.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: femdomempire
Cast: Shane Blair
Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation , Latex
Video language: English

It is all about my pleasure right now, & they are tired after a long day. I his firm tongue pressing against my high arches and soles. His sole purpose is to pamper and please me.

Duration: 9:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10736kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 797.9 MB
Download Pampered for pleasure

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Chanel Preston - This Pussy Owns You
d2631fe934dab25d110a55cd8e9051cb.jpg

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship

You are completely obsessed with this little area in between my legs. What it tastes like, what it smells like. Today is your lucky day, my panties are off and you will worship my divine cunt. The pussy that owns you, controls, you and drives you crazy. Your cock is denied in chastity while I ride your face to mind blowing orgasms

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7676kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 665.1 MB
Download Chanel Preston - This Pussy Owns You

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Babes Ballin' Boys 2
6302051c99aab83a6b6ab9489b035b30.jpg

Release Year: 2000
Cast: Angelica de la Sol Brooke Waters Frank Sterling Hank McAllister Jeremy Iron Kimberly Jade Mike Zimmer Nikki Sinn Precious Silver
Genres: Strap-On

If you ever wondered what it would be like to have a woman bang you for a change, then you need to see Babes Ballin' Boys 2. In this sequel, five horny guys get ass-banged with large dildos and thick strap-on cocks by five incredibly sexy women. Though the premise is simple, the action is amazing. Prepare to pucker!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:35
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1109kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 700.4 MB
Download Babes Ballin' Boys 2

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Cuckold Cum Puppet
c10db98c8eb00f61230722b9854dd1b4.jpg

I allow My slave to cum in the most frustrating, embarrassing and unsatisfying way imaginable. Then I use his cum to train him in humility. If you want to see the true power of a Woman who keeps males in chastity and uses orgasm control and denial to control them then look no further. This is total orgasm humiliation!

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 313.0 MB
Download Cuckold Cum Puppet

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Mistress Nicole
69244667738aa977653c8aaacf97ef4a.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus, Russian, Domination, Humiliation, Foot worshiping, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

She can make my cock hard with just a look. I know I'm a scumbag. I take after.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3939kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 463.4 MB
Download Mistress Nicole

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Nicole
94a84cded930794284a7d843bc67e7dc.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus, Russian, Domination, Humiliation, Foot worshiping, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The babe know exactly what she want to do. Cum on and spread those cheek so I can lick it then stick it, please

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3939kbps

File size: 419.1 MB
Download Nicole

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Subby Hubby - Team Electrified (part 099) - Domination HD
6590fb14aa435295401b97d1d1f98d4f.jpg

Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

The first contest is a belly punching contest. Kimberly is in a yellow and blue bikini and Eliana is in a red bikini. Each lady gets 5 punches to their opponents belly until there is a submission. There are 3 falls. The winner gets an extra 10 belly punches to the losers belly. They takes turns giving belly punches from their knees, laying down, and against the wall.

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 172.5 MB
Download Subby Hubby - Team Electrified (part 099) - Domination HD

Fileboom Premium Account