Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Harley All Slaves are Created Useless
f93d73841e941b2329654475769999af.jpg

Cast: Harley
Genres: Submissive / Slave Training, Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Housecleaning

Do you know what annoys me? This worthless black slave needs to be watched over like the dumb fuck creature he truly is. I can't even leave him alone to do simple chores. Luckily, I have other slaves whom I can put to work- that is if they don't prove to be worthless and pathetic. By the way, this is totally real life for me. This slave is literally owned by me and my boyfriend and we use his dumb ass to work for us and do real-life chores for us all the time. He just needs more training...and beating, I guess.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8649kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 917.3 MB
Download Goddess Harley All Slaves are Created Useless

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

matfer2

Toy for 2 Sadists Part 2 - Fuck-Toy
5abcc825ba1e61be14f68ee7bf9fe70a.jpg

The slave that Goddess Alexis Grace and Dahlia Rain just caned is in for more torment as the women decide to strip off their corsets, and strap-on some big black cocks. Alexis is going to show Dahlia just how fucking slaves is done here at Club Dom. Alexis goes first, fucking the slave hard and deep. Dahlia watches in amazement and soon it is her turn and buries her cock deep inside of him. Alexis reminds her that the night is young, meaning there may be more tormenting of slaves in store. This makes Dahlia very happy as she is enjoying her new-found love of using men for her pleasure here at Club Dom.

Duration: 7:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11499kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 663.3 MB
Download Toy for 2 Sadists Part 2 - Fuck-Toy

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Mia's Chastity Gimp
85f8d1eac73da02f31b077fe1b9e09ce.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man
Video language: English

Mistress Mia loves to tease and deny her slaves of pleasure while she uses them for her own needs. Encased in latex and strapped down helplessly, her gimp slave can only suffer as Mia mocks his chastised cock, asking the slave how much he wishes his cock could be in her tight, warm pussy, then laughing at his pleas for release. Instead, Mia puts him to work worshipping her ass, as she grinds and drops it on his face again and again as he licks and kisses it.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8313kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 891.9 MB
Download Mia's Chastity Gimp

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Pony boy is too bad
5130d160e670b1ca746f7935b18a9a7e.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This skinny pony boy is lacking stamina � after just a couple of rides he starts panting and refusing to carry his rude chunky Mistresses on. Well, that surely requires a punishment. Watch him get his foreskin stuffed full of burning cigarette ash!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3587kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 243.2 MB
Download Pony boy is too bad

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Amazon Pussy Service
99564ae9420dfb633d789ed2e6a2d75b.jpg

Cast: Mistress Blair
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Oral Servitude

Mistress Blair has trained this slave to worship and service her pussy whenever and however she wants it. Blair towers over her slave as she has him start by licking and sucking her pussy; the contrast between the sexy Amazon getting pleasured and the tiny, chastised slave toiling away for her satisfaction is quite striking. Blair then relaxes on her couch as the slave keeps worshipping her. Blair wants to feel some penetration, but no puny slave cock will do, so she orders her slave to finger fuck her pussy and use a vibrator on her clit to get her to orgasm. Once Blair has her needs satisfied, she heartlessly kicks the tiny slave away and orders him back into his cage until she feels like having another orgasm.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8371kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 746.5 MB
Download Amazon Pussy Service

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Handjob with Balls tied in Rope Leash
cc8d3ce15d55f71275afe1762a8291df.jpg

Cast: Alexa
Genres: Handjob, Female Domination, Bondage Male

Alexa has a slave restrained with its balls tightly bound. She holds the ends of the rope like a leash. Alexa strokes the cock while pulling on the leash around the slaves balls. It experiences pain and pleasure at the same time. Alexa wraps the cord around two of her fingers as she pumps up and down. The slave moans. She pulls downward on the balls sharply. Alexa milks the slave until it cums. She pulls on its balls as its brought to orgasm. Alexa does not let go of the rope. Post orgasm she maintains control of the slaves balls.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 546.4 MB
Download Handjob with Balls tied in Rope Leash

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Mia's Chastity Gimp
568bd3b08b058f06aac572e7784095b9.jpg

Cast: Mia Malkova
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Latex

Mistress Mia loves to tease and deny her slaves of pleasure while she uses them for her own needs. Encased in latex and strapped down helplessly, her gimp slave can only suffer as Mia mocks his chastised cock, asking the slave how much he wishes his cock could be in her tight, warm pussy, then laughing at his pleas for release. Instead, Mia puts him to work worshipping her ass, as she grinds and drops it on his face again and again as he licks and kisses it. His only reward for his efforts are harsh face slaps; once Mia has had her fun, she locks her gimp back up in his cage to suffer in chastity even longer

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8313kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 891.9 MB
Download Mia's Chastity Gimp

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Spoil me, i spoil you
b2c0448d263e493ddc57cec31af31278.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: femdomempire
Cast: Chloe Amour
Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation , Latex
Video language: English

I think we can have a mutually beneficial relationship.. you seem to be hard and horny spoiling me makes my pussy wet. The more you spend the hornier, and the sluttier I get. If you want to look, to touch, to taste you need to satisfy me by spending and spoiling. Make your princess happy and take out that credit card while you jerk. I know you cannot say no to me while you are staring in my big brown doe eyes with that throbbing cock in in your hand. Surrender to temptation and become the man you were born to be. Working hard for me, to spoil and take care of your Princess.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8317kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 686.3 MB
Download Spoil me, i spoil you

Fileboom Premium Account