Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Teasing and Denying Slave's Orgasm!

File: 2TFSEP62.mp4
Size: 597676568 bytes (569.99 MiB), duration: 00:10:07, avg.bitrate: 7877 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

I've just beaten one of my slave's in a wrestling match, but being so close to me on the mats has made the loser incredibly horny. His hard-on is quite evident through his underwear so I pull them

down and squeeze his cock hard while he cries out in agony. Adding insult to injury, I use my strong legs to put his neck in a scissorhold choke while I continue to abuse his poor little dick. I take a

seat on his face, my big tits exposed, and smother him with my ass while I confuse his senses by squeezing his cock one second while gently stroking it the next. "Your hands!" I scream when he

makes the mistake of touching me. He wants to cum so badly but I keep denying him every time he's on the edge of blowing his load. "Only I will decide when you're going to cum, you understand

me?" I inform him as I tease his hard cock. Do I finally let this moron shoot his load? Watch and find out!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/2094e469024c0/2TFSEP62.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Milked in the Web

File: 5TFSEP65.wmv
Size: 235361652 bytes (224.46 MiB), duration: 00:09:54, avg.bitrate: 3170 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1024x576, 3000 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

My slave is still securely woven into my bondage web, and it's time to tease him! He's horny and desperate to cum after all the torture he has endured, so I have some fun at his expense by edging him with my hands and then plugging him into the milking machine to edge him further. If he wants to be allowed to cum, he's going to have to beg to drink down the contents of the milking tube when he's finished!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/2d7de04389691/5TFSEP65.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum