FemDom handjob

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Orgasms Ruined by Painful Milking!

File: 1TFJUN201.mp4
Size: 607958634 bytes (579.79 MiB), duration: 00:10:17, avg.bitrate: 7883 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Today I`m going to bring this slave to the brink of orgasm, gently rubbing his cock and balls all over while his rock-hard dick aches to cum. I take him to the edge of explosion just to stop, teasing

him with my hands while his balls are dying to empty themselves all over me. Slowly I caress the sensitive tip of his dick, watching as it glistens with the lube I`ve coated it with. He wants to shoot

his load so badly but I won`t let him, repeatedly getting him close to orgasm but ruining it by failing to get him off. Picking up the pace, I jerk him harder and faster, demanding he cum for me but

releasing my grip on his dick as he shoots his load and leaving him to cum all by himself like the evil bitch that I am. No sooner is he done cumming do I grab hold of his cock again and begin

tugging frantically, painfully milking this loser by making him cum for me one more time. His knees buckle as I get him off, his poor cock and balls sore, depleted, and in agony. There will be no

refractory period for this jerk as I begin furiously jerking him off yet again!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/0c252ec0f9294/1TFJUN201.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ttum

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

K Fall Into My Soft Clutches

File: 1TFJUN211LF.wmv
Size: 77048063 bytes (73.48 MiB), duration: 00:07:15, avg.bitrate: 1417 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 32000 Hz, stereo, 32 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1362 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

Playfully I stroke his dick with my hands. I touch him softly and carefully, but he knows that I will not stop until he cums - I told him that i have the ability to drain his balls even just with a special

pressure of my soft hands. With one hand I pull down his balls, the other hand makes the rest... yes, I told him...

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/559838e840711/1TFJUN211LF.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account