Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Will I Finally Allow My Slave to cum ?

File: TFAP202.wmv
Size: 580785346 bytes (553.88 MiB), duration: 00:10:47, avg.bitrate: 7181 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

My slave`s been somewhat good today so I must just let him cum. He won`t be enjoying it, though, because I am certainly not that nice as u already know. As he stands naked before

me with his hands tied behind his back, I rub my vibrator all over his cock until he`s nice n hard. “Thank u for allowing me to cum,†he says, but that thanks is way too premature since

he has no idea what I have in store for him. He`s so horny he begins thrusting his hips and trying 2 fuck the vibrator as I hold it to his cock and let the vibrations echo throughout his

dick. The sensation drives him crazy but he won`t be blowing his load just yet. “U are not going to enjoy this cum, believe me,†I inform the loser as I lube up his cock. “U`re going to

have a nasty surprise at the end.†I begin jerking him off in between using the vibrator on him until he begs me to cum. “I really, really, want to cum,†he pleads but in a cruel twist I

change my mind and leave him tied up with aching balls! There will be no cumming 4 this loser after all. I love leaving him miserable!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/cbebee96a3d44/TFAP202.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account