Femdom films

ass73

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cruel Ebony Domme & Her Sissy Spit Slave

Genre: Fetish, Femdom, BDSM
Duration: 01:01:58
Stars: Mistress Lisa

The description: Mistress Lisa's houseboy Jean Paul arrives at her house to do some chores, but the cruel dominatrix becomes bored with Jean paul and decides to transform him into a girl, and names her Paulette. Mistress Lisa puts heavy makeup, wig, heels, and apron on her new sissy and orders her to do her chores. Meanwhile, Mistress Lisa amuses herself by kicking, whipping, and spitting on the unfortunate sissy just for the sheer sadistic fun of it! Since her sissy slave is a bitch now Mistress Lisa trains her how to be bitch slapped until the obedient sissy holds her face perfectly still as she is slapped repeatedly, each blow knocking the transformed slave's head back and forth. Mistress Lisa takes her slave's training to the next level by having the sissy suck her strap-on while Mistress Lisa spits all over the dildo and onto Paulette's face.

C_E_D_H_S_S_S.zip.003 (181.9 Mb)
C_E_D_H_S_S_S.zip.002 (190.0 Mb)
C_E_D_H_S_S_S.zip.001 (190.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ass73

Feminized For Cash

Genre: Fetish, Femdom, Strapon, BDSM
Duration: 00:59:32
Stars: Andrea, Nicole, Rick, Pauly

The description: Things get started with Nicole controlling Pauly. She sucks his dick and lets him fuck her tits, only to follow it by fucking his ass with a dildo and a strap on cock. Next we have cross-dressing Rick passing Andrea on a hallway. The petite dominating bitch calls out to Rick and soon takes control of the situation, making Rick lick her boots using her strap on his ass. Finally Rick and Pauly are told to get in drag. Seeing each other dressed in this fashion makes the guys curious and before long they're pleasuring each other.

F_F_C.zip.003 (175.9 Mb)
F_F_C.zip.002 (180.0 Mb)
F_F_C.zip.001 (180.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ass73

Gender Bender

Genre: Fetish, Femdom, BDSM, Latex, Rubber
Duration: 01:02:01

The description: A twisted journey that caters to those who savor the wrath of a sexy Dominatrix. Prepare yourself to see the ultimate rubber training sessions as this man slave plays the role of a submissive woman and is disciplined, humiliated and compelled to his knees. This role reversal is guaranteed to give you pain and pleasure!

G_B.zip.003 (150.0 Mb)
G_B.zip.004 (124.3 Mb)
G_B.zip.002 (150.0 Mb)
G_B.zip.001 (150.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Session Confessions #3: Strap On Divas

Duration: 01:14:52
Stars: Porsche Lynn, Lola LeMarchand

The description: Session Confessions is a series that prides itself on only featuring REAL Dominatrixs with REAL subs during 100% REAL sessions. The themes for the sessions in #3 are strap-on humiliations! One sub is dressed like a woman, and then fucked just like one. The other must have been a terrible burglar to be caught and so thoroughly humiliated!

S_C_3_S_D.zip.004 (162.1 Mb)
S_C_3_S_D.zip.003 (180.0 Mb)
S_C_3_S_D.zip.002 (180.0 Mb)
S_C_3_S_D.zip.001 (180.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

My Bitch Boy

Duration: 00:30:26
Stars: Babs, Sissy Boy

The description: Training another one, I bring this sissy boy in on a leash and collar. As per his request, I fill his ass with a butt plug and then shove my lover's dick in his mouth! He then takes a toy in his ass like a bitch in heat. This sissy was a joy to train! With a steady supply of guys willing to pay to be used there is no way my life will ever be the same. I love being a whore!

M_B_B.zip.002 (135.6 Mb)
M_B_B.zip.001 (150.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Sissy Circus

Duration: 01:06:35
Stars: Mistress Lia, Mistress Natalya, Slut Tosha, Sissy Jamie

The description: Find your feminine side for 66 minutes as Mistress Lia and Mistress Natalya interview a new houseboy in a most amusing manner. The always willing slut Tosha is there to provide an example of how an experienced waste hole behaves in the dungeon for the new sissy Jamie. Both suck cock and lucky Tosha gets to fuck Mistress Lia as both are willing participants in a mad circus of compelled bi-sex femme fun.

Mistress Natalya and Mistress Lia are going to be interviewing and feminizing a new houseboy to take care of tasks around the dungeon. They have the experienced femme slut Tosha there to assist. Mistress Natalya inspects the newcomer thoroughly and they begin to transform him into a French sissy maid for their amusement.

Sissy Jamie's stiff cock testified to how excited he was having both Mistress Lia and Mistress Natalya transform him into a woman for their amusement. They wiped up the precum dripping from the head of his cock and fed it to him, making him suck the lipstick like a little cock. Mistress Lia allowed him to rub his cock on Her pantyhose and wipe the cum all over the nylon.

Mistress Natalya led slut Tosha over to Mistress Lia and had him clean all the cum that had oozed from the other sissy's cock onto Her pantyhose covered ass. Mistress Lia then compelled Tosha to suck cock as Mistress Natalya started to transform Jamie into a French maid. Mistress Lia sat down and ordered Tosha to clean Her pussy. She sat on his face and watched Mistress Natalya dress sissy Jamie.

Mistress Lia amused Herself while seated on Tosha's face, ordering him to clean Her thoroughly. She moved him to the table and he enjoyed a bit more worship underneath Her before Mistress Natalya led a fully feminized sissy Jamie over and ordered Tosha to suck cock as Mistress Lia rewarded his efforts by fucking him.

The two Mistresses thoroughly enjoyed having the two sissy's in a 69 position sucking each others cocks. Mistress Lia inserted Tosha's cock in Her pussy, fucked him a bit and then made sissy Jamie lick and suck Her pussy juice from Tosha's stiff prick. She turned and sissy Jamie was made to lick Her asshole while She fucked Tosha. Mistress Natalya ordered Tosha up and put sissy Jamie on his back. She began to crop Tosha harshly as he sucked cock.

Mistress Natalya finished beating Tosha's ass with the crop as Mistress Lia hold sissy Jamie's dick for him to finish sucking. Mistress Lia lays back and orders Tosha between Her legs to service Her pussy as Mistress Natalya moves sissy Jamie behind Tosha so that he can fuck him. Sissy Jamie fumbles around and loses his erection so Tosha is made to suck it hard again under the watchful eye of the Ladies. He manages to finally get his cock into Tosha's ass as Mistress Lia sits on his back.

S_C.zip.004 (139.1 Mb)
S_C.zip.003 (160.0 Mb)
S_C.zip.001 (160.0 Mb)
S_C.zip.002 (160.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Sissy Sara's Birthday Surprise

Duration: 00:53:00
Stars: Mistress Gemini

The description: It is my favorite sissy slut's birthday; so for being the special slut that she is, I have decided to treat her to a makeover and take her out for a night on the town. She has been begging me to take her out all dressed up nice and slutty so that she can perform for me and make me some money; and what better day to do it, than her birthday. Transformation includes full make-up, wig, high heels, mini-skirt and waist cincher. But, before I take her out, she must endure her birthday beating, some nipple tease, and let's not forget the most important part of the evening. My cock. A predilection for rubber, cross-dressing, verbal and physical humiliation, gags, nipple clamps, spanking, spitting, paddling and bondage can all be seen in this movie.

S_S_s_B_S.zip.003 (149.1 Mb)
S_S_s_B_S.zip.001 (170.0 Mb)
S_S_s_B_S.zip.002 (170.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Strap-On Sissy Boys 2

Duration: 00:34:00
Stars: Courtney Taylor

The description: This blond beauty quickly takes control of this hot and heated affair very early in the game. Watch as she sits on his face and makes him lick her slit before she wraps her hungry lips around his rigid cock! Then she decides she wants to role play...she makes him dress-up in a maid uniform; complete with stockings and a wig! Then she straps on a huge dildo! She makes him blow her massive stick before stretching his asshole out until him splooges all over the place.

S_S_B_2.zip.001 (180.0 Mb)
S_S_B_2.zip.002 (170.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

The Whore Brianna

Duration: 00:35:01
Stars: Talia Monet, Mistress Gemini

The description: Ball gagged and on a leash Gemini engages in some tease and denial causing Brianna's big clit to pop out of her shorts all hard and engorged with blood. Gemini rubs her high heels on this whores clit and then bends her over and spanks her ass. Then Gemini reaches under to pull on this sluts cock and balls. Gemini starts to finger her fuck hole and gets her all hot and bothered then makes Brianna eat her precum! Gemini bites and sucks her slaves nipples and then has Brianna stroke her clit for her. Gemini tells her how turned on the Mistress is getting while she puts on her big strap on dildo.

Brianna hungrily sucks Gemini's cock like her life depended on it. Talia Monet comes out smoking and engages in a little smoke play, blowing smoke in the face of Brianna. Then Talia gets on her strap-on and the two doms each take an end of this little slut. Talia shoves her cock down Brianna's throat while Gemini's goes right up her butt! Mistress Gemini and Talia Monet gang band the hell of the this sissy slut ramming their big strap-on cocks down the whore's throat and ramming it up her ass. Talia grabs Brianna's head and makes her choke on her strap-on before the Mistresses switch ends with Talia taking the ass and Gemini shoving her cock down Brianna's throat. The whore shoots her load and lays spent and soaking on the floor.

T_W_B.zip.002 (156.3 Mb)
T_W_B.zip.001 (170.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Best Of Forced Bi Selection

Duration: 00:55:53
Stars: Mistress Pleasuredome

The description: This has got to be the BEST forced bi compilation movie. Contains lots of REAL FORCED cock sucking action right from my dungeon sessions including maid betty plus the totally straight married guys that have never sucked cock before. You will see how persuasive I really am when it comes to getting slaves to do exactly as they are told even when they don't want to. Clips in this compilation include some from Wifes Revenge , Cumalot goes dom, TV wedding from hell , Mistress Primas visit , slut Jennifer and the Hanger forced bi with Mistress Scarlett Black. They are all the BEST SELLING clips from different forced bi films.

B_O_F_B_S.zip.003 (157.1 Mb)
B_O_F_B_S.zip.001 (180.0 Mb)
B_O_F_B_S.zip.002 (180.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account