ass73

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Give It Up Mr. Bound

Year of of production: 2011
Duration: 00:51:39
Genre: FETISH, BDSM, FemDom
Cast: Felony, Mark Faechy
Studio: Bon Vue Enterprises

The description: James Bound and a female agent Felony get in a contest with each other to see who can take the most punishment. So they take turns punishing each other, beating each other, fucking each other trying to make the other "Give Up". Clips are applied to soft skin, asses spanked and paddled then fucked anally. Who will win and make the other one give up?

Give_It_Up_Mr_Bound.part2.rar (191.2 Mb)
Give_It_Up_Mr_Bound.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

ass73

Lady Isis – Abstrafung, Hart Aber Ungerecht

Duration: 01:00:00
Genre: FETISH, BDSM, FemDom
Studio: Amator

The description: Enjoy watching this older, fat submissive male slave get his torture on like never before by not one but two dominant females. He gets whipped, spanked, shocked, and his balls get tied in a knot and pulled until he can't take it. His ass becomes so raw and red he won't be able to sit down for a while!

Lady_Isis_Abstrafung_Hart_Aber_Ungerecht.part3.rar (152.3 Mb)
Lady_Isis_Abstrafung_Hart_Aber_Ungerecht.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)
Lady_Isis_Abstrafung_Hart_Aber_Ungerecht.part2.rar (200.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ass73

Lesbo Slaves

Year of of production: 2008
Duration: 01:40:03
Genre: FETISH, BDSM, FemDom, LESBIAN
Cast: Mistress Flo, Mistress Natalie Black
Studio: Topax Film

The description: Lesbian BDSM domination. What can be more exciting than two beautiful girls in bondage being dominated by two hot mistresses? Mistress Natalie Black and Mistress Flo give their slaves pleasure and pain! Watch as they spank, paddle, whip and use clamps for pain. The pleasure they receive is pussy licking and dildo play! Enjoy!

fem_093.part5.rar (92.4 Mb)
fem_093.part4.rar (200.0 Mb)
fem_093.part3.rar (200.0 Mb)
fem_093.part2.rar (200.0 Mb)
fem_093.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ass73

Zofenausbildund

Year of of production: 2008
Duration: 01:48:00
Genre: Fetish, BDSM, Femdom, Submales, Transvestite
Studio: SM Studio Berlin

The description: A TV-maid presents herself to Mistress Silvia as a sissy-maid. Soon Mistress finds out that she is useless for cleaning jobs. She puts her into punishment position, her arms tied back and suspended and a spreader bar between her legs, bent over and gagged, she has to wait for her discipline. Meanwhile Mistress Silvia makes her point that she expects obedience from her new slave and demonstrates a few possible impositions. He has to assist her to transform the TV-maid into a TV-whore. She has been trained to take cocks in her ass and mouth. After the slave shot his load into her mouth, she has to go on her knees and jerk off on Mistress Silvia s strap-on with which she fucked her up the ass before.

Zofenausbildund.part5.rar (147.8 Mb)
Zofenausbildund.part4.rar (200.0 Mb)
Zofenausbildund.part3.rar (200.0 Mb)
Zofenausbildund.part2.rar (200.0 Mb)
Zofenausbildund.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ass73

Disciplined

Duration: 01:04:24
Genre: BDSM, Fetish, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Lesbian, AllGirl
Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Little Angel, Diana Knight, Nika Noir, Adriana Rossi

The description: Submissive girls get disciplined and enjoy every minutes of it. Two Schoolgirl scenes with little damsel in uniform eager for attention, training and sexual attention. A very naughty damsel squirting on her schoolbooks, A maid hogtied , gagged and struggling for attention before being forced to orgasm by her mistress. A busty college girl caged and getting off with a large toy. A lady drilling her pussy and mouth hard for satisfaction. A newbie clamped and stretched in every direction... should I tell more? No! you should watch it.

Disciplined.part2.rar (200.0 Mb)
Disciplined.part3.rar (161.6 Mb)
Disciplined.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ass73

Fetish Instinct

Year of of production: 2010
Duration: 01:27:16
Genre: Fetish, BDSM, Femdom
Cast: Ariel X, Anastasia Pierce, Madison Young, Erin Sinclair, Karrlie Dawn

The description: The movie starts with incredible, surreal shots of a young Anastasia covered in clothes pins - every inch of her body pinched by wooden clamps. You will get to travel to the intimate parts of her skin and discover just how far she is willing to go. After pulling the pins off she'll show you just how proud she is of her deep marks.

Next is Ariel X - a naughty girl up for a treat when she visits Anastasia and her strap-on. A rough and crude Anastasia will make Ariel show off all her assets and get her pussy wet and ready for the hard pounding that is about to follow.

Then it's Anastasia's turn to get dominated, this time by Madison Young, who's so kinky, and in the mood for rough handling and clover clamps. After the disciplining, Anastasia will get rewarded with a big thigh strap-on to satisfy her craving.

Next it's Karrlie's turn. She's new and can't decide whether tickling or spanking is more intense. Finally we meet Erin, having her first public session. Sensuality will be on the menu of this long and thorough session. With all kinds of training and discipline, the newbie is introduced to many predicaments and so many pleasures...

Instinct.part3.rar (200.0 Mb)
Instinct.part4.rar (163.8 Mb)
Instinct.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)
Instinct.part2.rar (200.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ass73

Goddess Quing And The Journalist

Duration: 00:56:15

The description: This is one hot lead! The poor journalist gets in over his head when he goes in to interview the lovely Goddess Quing. Watch as he quickly becomes her toy and is forced to endure "torture" at her hands. And you thought journalism was a stupid major in college - turns out it isn't too bad once you see this journalist!

G_Q_A_T_J.part2.rar (150.0 Mb)
G_Q_A_T_J.part4.rar (2.9 Mb)
G_Q_A_T_J.part3.rar (150.0 Mb)
G_Q_A_T_J.part1.rar (150.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ass73

The Violation Of My Boyfriend's Ass 5

Duration: 01:38:05
Cast: Coco Velvett, Rylie Richman, Tess Morgan, Ashli Ames
Studio: White Ghetto

The description: It's all his fault! He was fucking me real good the other night, and I was moaning and getting off big time. After he came, he told me he wished he could feel what I felt and cum the way I did. So I told him he could, and showed him my new strap on dildo. I lubed his butt and crammed it up his ass, and he loved it! You should see him cum now!

T_V_O_M_B_5.part6.rar (91.0 Mb)
T_V_O_M_B_5.part5.rar (200.0 Mb)
T_V_O_M_B_5.part4.rar (200.0 Mb)
T_V_O_M_B_5.part2.rar (200.0 Mb)
T_V_O_M_B_5.part3.rar (200.0 Mb)
T_V_O_M_B_5.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ass73

Mistress Cerise Is The Dominator

Duration: 01:51:33
Genre: Fetish, Big Tits, BDSM, Femdom, Interracial, Spanking, Submales, Leather
Cast: Mistress Cerise, Vaughan, Neil, Gary
Studio: Dom Promotions

The description: This Busty Black Beauty is one mean Mistress. Do not cross Mistress Cerise because if you do, punishment awaits; Brutal cock punishment, strap-on arse fucking, feminization and milking are just some of the torments that lie in wait for you in this action packed fetish DVD. And remember, she will be back!

C_I_T_d_.part5.rar (200.0 Mb)
C_I_T_d_.part3.rar (200.0 Mb)
C_I_T_d_.part6.rar (38.5 Mb)
C_I_T_d_.part4.rar (200.0 Mb)
C_I_T_d_.part2.rar (200.0 Mb)
C_I_T_d_.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ass73

The Hide

Duration: 01:40:05
Cast: Mistress Kia, Mistress Elise

The description: Prepare yourself for a journey of pain, desire, torment and ultimate fulfillment as you worship The Sisters of Desire at The Hide. This is for hardcore Fetish Fans!

There are lots of Fetish acts to fulfill your needs - including cbt, forced-feminization, anal play and sissification - and these Mistresses are very hot, sexy and kinky. Enjoy and be warned, you better be good or you will be punished!

The_Hide.part5.rar (132.0 Mb)
The_Hide.part4.rar (200.0 Mb)
The_Hide.part3.rar (200.0 Mb)
The_Hide.part2.rar (200.0 Mb)
The_Hide.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: