Femdom/FaceSitting/Humiliation videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Nikita - Fucked Hole

Screens:

This slut's hole isn't stretched nearly enough for the amount of cock it will be taking for my pleasure. Nightly poundings until it's ready for a gang-bang should get it loosened up a bit. It also needs to stop complaining so much. Nobody wants a fuck hole that screams so much. It better learn to moan and beg for more or it'll get my dick and single tail whip!

[Femdom, Strapon, Big dildo, Anal play, Pegging, Strapon fucking, Ass worship, Ass fuck]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:33
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 193 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/493fe2a75e179/Mistress_Nikita_-_Fucked_Hole.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Coco De Mal & Annie Wolf - Satin and Leather Cum Lovers

Screens:

Hot and sexy LEATHER GIRLS Annie and Coco love to TEASE with their leather SKIRTS and GLOVES. They get any COCK hard for them! These leatherclad girls sit on his FACE with their tight BUTTS and play with his HARD dick with their LEATHER GLOVES. They have so much fun using him for their kinky fun and in the end they want a nice BIG LOAD of hot CUM on their LEATHER SKIRTS.

[Femdom, Leather Fetish, facesitting, handjob, blowjob, cumshots, Miniskirt, Gloves, Fishnet Stockings, CFNM, Boots, Stiletto Heels, Cum on Clothes]

File info:

Duration: 00:15:03
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 341 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/7bd35066e8642/Satin_and_Leather_Cum_Lovers.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alex_ich

Ariana Marie - Hollowed Hole

Screens:

Mistress Ariana's fuck slave needs his ass further hollowed out to fit his new piggy tail butt plug and she has just the dick for the job. Soon every toy and object she desires to shove deep into his fuck-hole will slide in with ease

[Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, Toys]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:32
File Size: 1.53 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/a1f2f050c7a8f/FemdomEmpire.com_-_Ariana_Marie_-_Hollowed_Hole_1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Leigh Raven - Used and Abused, Leigh Raven Punishes Lance Hart

Screens:

Wearing black thigh-high latex stiletto boots, Leigh Raven dances for Lance Hart in a private room at the club where she works. She puts Lance in a trance with her striking beauty. She shakes her ass for him and he grabs his hard cock through his pants. Without thinking, Lance reaches out with an open hand and slaps Leigh's ass. Leigh immediately turns around and grabs Lance hard by the shirt, pulls him close and makes him apologize. Lance says he'll do anything to make it up to her, so she ties his arms together behind his back to the brass pole on stage. She sticks a ball-gag in his mouth and explains that she gets to do whatever she wants to him and through the ball gag he agrees. Leigh removes Lance's ball-gag, leans back in a leather chair and lifts one of her legs to his face and tells him to clean her boots. He licks her latex boots and sucks on her stiletto heel. She unzips her boots revealing her thigh-high stockings and shoves her foot into Lance's mouth. She slides her foot down his body to his cock and humiliates him for dripping pre-cum onto her stage. She punishes him by repeatedly kicking him in the balls. She chokes him, slaps his chest, and makes him dance for her while still tied to the pole. She puts him on his knees and lifts a foot onto his shoulder. Leigh then grinds her pussy onto his mouth, using it for her own pleasure. In the next scene, Lance is on all fours with his neck tied to the pole and Leigh is behind him with a strap-on. She fucks his ass and makes him tell her how much he likes it. She flips him over and fucks his ass again with his legs spread. She strokes his cock with her dildo buried in his ass and he begs her to let him cum. Leigh says no way and sits on his face and grinds hard on Lances tongue. Next she uses Lances hard cock to please her pussy and rides his dick until she's had multiple orgasms. She rewards Lance and sucks his cock, licking his dick with her forked tongue until he blows his huge load all over himself.

[Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Handjob, Blowjob, Milking, Stockings, Pegging, Bondage, CBT, Feet, Orgasm Denial, Rough Sex]

File info:

Duration: 01:04:44
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 2.33 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/da1ad0864aac3/D...ed__Leigh_Raven_Punishes_Lance_Hart__720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Brandi Love - Edging Restraints

Screens:

Brandi Love's slave has given her 20 orgasms this week and with being a fair Mistress she keeps the ratio even by allowing him one. She takes her time playing and edging with her special toys as she doesn't just use them up and break them right away. She want's to watch him squirm, whimper and beg in frustration before allowing him the pleasure of his one and only chance to cum.

[Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, CBT, Stockings, Milf, Bondage]

File info:

Duration: 00:16:12
File Size: 1.34 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/a7a39366b74c8/FemdomEmpire.com_-_Brandi_Love_-_Edging_Restraints_1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Jezabel Visser - Chastity Cage Release Milking

Screens:

Goddess Jezabel has kept her slave in chastity for two weeks and has decided to allow him to release, but it will not be pleasant. As Jezabel sits on top of her slave, playing with his balls and mocking how full of cum they are, her pathetic slave is ordered to kiss her ass and beg to cum.

Jezabel uses her hand, milking whatever cock is sticking out of the cock cage, then switches to a vibrator, getting his cock hard within the cage. After making him suffer for a while, Jezabel mercifully removes the cage and allows him to actually cum. But she quickly ruins any pleasure from the orgasm by first making him eat his own cum, then stroking his sensitive after orgasm cock, laughing at his discomfort. After all, male slaves should never be allowed to actually enjoy an orgasm

[Femdom, Handjob, Handjob domination, Ruined orgasm, Milking, Chastity, Vibrator, Ass worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:55
File Size: 1.15 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/9de05bca6f22e/Jezabel_Visser_-_Chastity_Cage_Release_Milking.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Mistress Bella - Painful Assfuck From Mistress Bella

Screens:

The slave can't move, he is stuck. Mistress Bella, on the hand can move freely and she`ll do everything she can to make the slave suffer like hell. She uses her slender but muscled and very bendable body and a huge strapon to make him cry n scream. 1st, she pushes the strapon brutally into his ass, then she tries out different position to know which ones are the worst for the slave and the best for her sadistic soul

[Femdom, Strapon, Big dildo, Anal play, Pegging, Ass fuck, Ass worship, Strapon fucking, Strapon in mouth]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:19
File Size: 556 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/f24f323dcd652/Mistress_Bella_-_Painful_Assfuck_From_Mistress_Bella.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Mistress Blackdiamoond - XXL Strapon FUCK

Screens:

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on! I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

[Femdom, Strapon, Latex]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:40
File Size: 462 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/23fcdac790456/Mistress_Blackdiamoond_-_XXL_Strapon_FUCK.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account