Femdom Compilation Videos

enimol

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Severe Paddling is Your Punishment

Goddess Michelle Lacy as instructed her residence slave Bart to sweep and clean the dungeon. After closer inspection she sees that he has done a horrible job and he must be punished. She leads the bitch in on a leash and then bends him right over her lap. Spanking his bare ass with her hand explaining to him "this is the only way you will learn." Feeling this is not severe enough she instructs the slave to grab his ankles. Goddess pulls out the paddle continuing with multiple strikes across the bitches red ass. The leaving him to finish his duties of cleaning the dungeon. She mentions to slave "Alex, why can't they all be more just like you." Alex asks for permission to speak. Goddess says yes "Alex go ahead" Alex says "I believe it was actually my turn to clean the dungeon. Michelle laughs and says "oh well, no problem." As slave Bart looks back humiliated and embarrassed Michelle yells "keep sweeping bitch!"

Duration: 00:05:16
File size: 301 Mb
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720

Dowload Link

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/jl2bfi7i

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

enimol

PUNISHMENT FOR A DIRTY SLAVE Starring Kinky Gaga

Mistress Kinky Gaga has hygienic requirements for her slaves but it seems that this slave didn't receive a note. When she sees that its basis is dirty along with his dirty feet, she is reflected and angry. How dare, it shows to its untouched dungeon in such dirty conditions?

Mistress Kinky Gaga knows as in school her slaves and thats with the iron power of a grid and a heavy leather belt. There is no mercy for this slave or any other. It will carry out punishment level that she sees that necessary and poor hygiene - serious violation to our Mistress Kinky Gaga. Beating far in it as a piece of meat, the slave shrivels and shouts.

When he will sit on the bordered bum, he will be sorry that he just didn't take an appropriate shower.

Duration: 00:05:22
Format: wmv
FileSize: 239 MB

Dowload Link

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/p5252q0a

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

enimol

YOU ARE LATE PART 2. Starring Empress Jennifer

This is the another installment of our Reality Series Videos with Empress Jennifer. There is no script or scene direction, only Jennifer abusing her real life slave as our camera catches all the candid action.

I am still pissed the fuck off that my slave arrived almost two hours late for my video shoot. So what better way to relieve my stress and anxiety, then to give this imbecile a severe ball busting, while wearing my magnificent new Christian Louboutin stilettos that I made him buy me to redeem himself.

These hot little numbers cost him nearly one month’s salary HAHA! Little did he know that these very beautiful and expensive shoes would be crushing his cock and balls as I kick him repeatedly in his testicles until he drops to his knees choking, coughing and begging for mercy. But I just make him get back up, and take some more. Over and over, harder and harder. He’ll know better than to be late again. Then again, there is a particular Louis Vuitton purse I have been coveting

Filesize: 309 MiB
Duration: 7mn 3s
Overall bitrate: 6 123 Kbps
Video: WMV2, 1280x720 (16/9), 30.000 fps, 6 000 Kbps (0.217 bit/pixel)
Audio: WMA2, 44.1 KHz, 2 ch, 96.0 Kbps

Dowload Link

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/hkxuyl10

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

A SEVERE WHIPPING FOR THE UNRULY EQUINE. Starring Goddess Max

This is the another installment of our Reality Series Videos with Empress Jennifer. There is no script or scene direction, only Jennifer abusing her real life slave as our camera catches all the candid action.

I am still pissed the fuck off that my slave arrived almost two hours late for my video shoot. So what better way to relieve my stress and anxiety, then to give this imbecile a severe ball busting, while wearing my magnificent new Christian Louboutin stilettos that I made him buy me to redeem himself.

These hot little numbers cost him nearly one month’s salary HAHA! Little did he know that these very beautiful and expensive shoes would be crushing his cock and balls as I kick him repeatedly in his testicles until he drops to his knees choking, coughing and begging for mercy. But I just make him get back up, and take some more. Over and over, harder and harder. He’ll know better than to be late again. Then again, there is a particular Louis Vuitton purse I have been coveting (evil smile).

Empress Jennifer

Dowload Link

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/b6puo43v

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

DAMAGED GOODS. Starring Sherrie Blossom

This incompetent and pathetic slave has really pissed Miss Sherrie off so she is about to teach him a lesson in obedience that he will never forget, via a severe ball busting. Putting him down on all fours like a doggy, she kicks him square in the nuts from behind over and over again, until the fool is coughing and choking, and falling to the floor.

Sherrie has absolutely no concern for the safety of this idiot’s damaged goods, or perhaps better put his damaged good for nuthins., as his useless manhood only serve to remind her what a pathetic loser he is. To add insult to injury. Sherrie decides to walk all over him likea human floor mat in her 6†stilettos.

Sherrie Blossom

Dowload Link

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/l5hjj91m

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

INSTRUMENTS OF PAIN Starring Mistress Bella BlackHeart

You will never know just how many tools Mistress Bella BlackHeart has up her sleeve. One would have to spend years with her to experience them all. With her vast variety of instruments come very different sensations. She likes to mix things up a bit when her slaves are strapped in for so long.

She drives a slave crazy circling him in her latex ass-less skirt. Her ass is out of this world but the slave knows that if he is caught looking for even just a millisecond too long then she will increase his punishment tenfold.

Always having something new up her sleeve (or glove) the slave does would not want to risk her bringing a very dangerous instrument into the equation. The bare hands, belts, riding crops, paddles and whips are already leaving his ass swollen and red. He may risk having his balls , or perhaps his breath taken from him.

Mistress Bella BlackHeart

269Mb, 07MIN: 00SEC, WMV, 1280x720

Dowload Link

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/zsawkuai

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

Your face is my Throne

Mistress Riley removes her slave from his cage to sit upon her throne of his face. She rubs her silky satin panties over his face and nose. Miss Riley pulls her panties to the side revealing her wet pussy. It turns her on to know how much he enjoys being used by her, and feeling his mouth and nose pressing against her pussy just gets her more turned on. His cock is leaking through his chastity belt, but all the pleasure is for her tonight. Riley instructs her slave to lick and worship her pussy the way she likes. Miss Riley has multiple orgasm while face sitting her slave, she squirts all over his face and into his mouth making him swallow her cum.
Queening is devoted to her pleasure, her orgasms. The man's pain & lack of satisfaction or frustration are of no importance.

Format: wmv
Size: 446 mb
Duration: 11.50 min

Dowload Link

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/yex6pl6e

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

Stomp Its Cum Out

We love when Goddess Nina comes over to Mean Girl Manor to visit! She totally uses and abuses Our slaves- which is what they are FOR, of course! This one has been literally drooling over her all day long as it serves her, no matter how bad she treats it...so she decides to finally play a "game" with it.

It gets to kneel before her - in the DIRT, where it BELONGS - and masturbate to her beauty while she basically ignores and mocks it. (She is so beautiful that the idiot keeps professing its "love" for her even while she verbally tears it to shreds! LOL!) To make it even more humiliating for the slave (and financially beneficial for Goddess Nina!) she also demands that it must PAY HER for the privilege of kneeling before her and stroking its "slave-cock" to her beauty! (The pathetic loser ends up turning over ALL its earnings to Nina just to play this little "game" of Nina's!) AND the main rule of the "game" that Goddess Nina comes up with?- it MUST let her know when it is 10 SECONDS away from cumming!

What the idiot slave doesn't know is that every time it tells her that it is 10 seconds away from cumming, Nina will command it to STOP stroking and kneel there with its legs SPREAD WIDE FOR HER- so she can SLAM her foot into its BALLS as hard as she wants! And she keeps doing this over and over and over....LOL! Poor slave...but it is SOOO desperate to stroke to her beauty that it KEEPS getting back up to stroke some MORE to Goddess Nina's beauty! AND it has to PAY HER MORE EVERY TIME IT WANTS TO START STROKING AGAIN!!! (SOOO fucking PATHETIC!)

At the end, Nina lets it have the option to actually cum for her- but she is going to make it pay a SERIOUS price for it!! It has to get on its back in the DIRT and spread its legs for Goddess Nina so she can STOMP ON ITS COCK AND BALLS as it cums! She will make SURE it doesn't "enjoy" this orgasm!

]Format: wmv
Size: 244 mb
Duration: 12.47 min

Dowload Link

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/v5hza4ux

Fileboom Premium Account