FEMALE TRAINING, fluffy to HARSH

10xSweetLUV

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

not exactly the big draw on clips4sale, where (wonderful, i'm sure) vids of submissive men lead the charge of popularity, but have been adding clips often, nonetheless, fluffy to harsh, depending on the capacity of the GIRL MEAT FODDER.
When it cums to accommodation of violent excitement, the list of sweet girls is long, around here, and i hope interested parties might stop by and have a gander at my efforts in this regard...
generated_4008532.gif

generated_3985829.gif

generated_3984748.gif

generated_3979343.gif

generated_3976580.gif
generated_3972827.gif

one odd thing, most other clips in this "female training" are some formula of "hypnotized" girls, which seems a bit off-topic, maybe someone has insight into this? probably not, so hope to see you soon
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/35697/Cat160/A10xsweetluv-Sophias-Twizted-Sex#startingpoint
cumming soon, most every "belt whipped female" vid i ever made. astonished to find the other day, that 99% of vids in the "whipping" category where men being whipped, which made my own vids in this fine topic, seem adrift in a sea of submissive fellows, so a new home is sought...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account