~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

abalam666

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Femdom Chloe & Lizzy Lamb 06 06 2018

Chloe & Lizzy Lamb - Teaches Slave Girl How To Fluff Her Boyfriend (06.06.2018)

2018 , Femdom, Lesbian Domination, Humiliation, Strao-On, Submissive / Slave Training, Dildo Sucking

Chloe is training her slave, Lizzy, to take care of Chloe's boyfriend's sexual needs. Chloe loves her boyfriend, but sometimes she just doesn't feel like giving him a blowjob every time he wants one. Lizzy is a great helper, and this is another way that Lizzy can help Chloe out. Chloe wears her strap-on so that she can teach Lizzy how her boyfriend likes to have his cock sucked. Chloe wants Lizzy to do just as good a job sucking him as she would have done. If Lizzy doesn't do a great job pleasuring Chloe's boyfriend, then she will be punished. Lizzy sucks Chloe's strap-on like she fears her. Chloe's great boyfriend does not deserve subpar head. Lizzy's got to prove to Chloe that she's a great cocksucker before Chloe will give the slave girl over to her boyfriend for his use. Chloe's boyfriend really likes deepthroat. Sometimes all the chocking and gagging can be a lot of work, and that's why it will be Lizzy's job from now on. Lizzy's going to have to remember not to get emotionally attached to Chloe's boyfriend. She is just the fluffer. Once Lizzy has finished her job, she will have to kneel in the corner and listen to Chloe get fucked. She has to remember that Chloe's boyfriend is not her man. She is just there to be sexually used by Chloe's boyfriend when Chloe doesn't feel like giving head.

Runtime : 7 min 42 s
File Size : 562 MB
File type: mp4
Video : AVC, 9 914 kb/s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : 2channel(s),44.1 kHz AAC LC
Language: English

Click the link below for downloading:>>>

Femdom_Chloe_&_Lizzy_Lamb_06.06.2018.part1.rar
Femdom_Chloe_&_Lizzy_Lamb_06.06.2018.part2.rar

Femdom_Chloe_&_Lizzy_Lamb_06.06.2018.part1.rar
Femdom_Chloe_&_Lizzy_Lamb_06.06.2018.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

abalam666

abalam666

Femdom Mia Little 03 07 2018

Mia Little - Mia Little Teaches Clueless Loser Ruckus How To Serve Women (03.07.2018)

2018 , Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Pegging, Rough Sex

The radiant and perfect Goddess Mia Little is arriving home as she receives a phone call from close friend Ruckus. Ruckus has been on four dates this week, and not a one of them is returning his calls. For the good of everyone, Mia decides Ruckus needs an intense training session in how to serve and pleasure women. She puts him on his knees and has him rub and massage her stocking clad feet. She teaches him to worship her feet and instructs him to show endless gratitude to anyone lets him touch them. She lets him worship her voluptuous ass and taste her delicious asshole. She uses her powerful legs to pull him close and put him in a chokehold. She smothers him with her tits. Every time Ruckus fucks up, he gets punished. Mia slaps his face, spits in his mouth, and spanks his ass. Once Ruckus learns to worship, he gets a lesson in fucking. Mia emasculates him, slapping his cock, and opening him up to a world of sensations that don't revolve around his dick. She ties him to the ceiling, gags him, and binds his hands to a spreader bar. She opens up his tight ass with her fingers and then slides her long fat cock into his ass and gives him a good deep dicking. Afterward Mia ties Ruckus' wrists to his thighs and teaches him how to give. She rides his face to orgasm, uses his cock, before jerking off above him. Then she has him stand and fuck her until she cuts again! After she is satisfied, she lets him jerk off on her beautiful feet and makes him lick up his mess.

Runtime : 1 h 12 min
File Size : 2.58 GB
Video : AVC, 4 989 kb/s
Resolution : 1280x720
Audio : 2channel(s),44.1 kHz AAC LC
Language:

Femdom_Mia_Little_03.07.2018.part1.rar
Femdom_Mia_Little_03.07.2018.part2.rar
Femdom_Mia_Little_03.07.2018.part3.rar
Femdom_Mia_Little_03.07.2018.part4.rar
Femdom_Mia_Little_03.07.2018.part5.rar

Femdom_Mia_Little_03.07.2018.part1.rar
Femdom_Mia_Little_03.07.2018.part2.rar
Femdom_Mia_Little_03.07.2018.part3.rar
Femdom_Mia_Little_03.07.2018.part4.rar
Femdom_Mia_Little_03.07.2018.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Femdom_4985-Mistress Tangent Tormented Trooper Electric Play Whipping Whipped Whip

File name: Femdom_4985-Mistress Tangent Tormented Trooper Electric Play Whipping Whipped Whip
Duration: 00:37:17
File size: 1.16 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, avc1
Resolution: 1280x720
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz

Click the link below for downloading:

Femdom_4985-Mistress Tangent Tormented Trooper Electric Play Whipping Whipped Whip .mp4
Femdom_4985-Mistress Tangent Tormented Trooper Electric Play Whipping Whipped Whip .mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Femdom Mistress Mandy Marx 22 06 2018

Mistress Mandy Marx - Cum Discipline (22.06.2018)

2018, Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob

There won't always be a supreme dominatrix here to guide you. Resist. Can't you? You control the vibrator knob. Tease yourself all night long. If you cum, I will be angry, tighten your straps and leave you aching in your mess.

Runtime : 11 min 27 s
File Size : 292 MB
Video : AVC, 3 417 kb/s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : 2channel(s),48.0 kHz AAC LC
Language:

Femdom_Mistress_Mandy_Marx__22.06.2018.rar

Femdom_Mistress_Mandy_Marx__22.06.2018.rar

Fileboom Premium Account