Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Trained by woman at Slumber Party to Worship Girls Feet Properly
914136dd0288b192d67963af07cc3cd0.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom,Dominating,Extreme,Punishment,Strapon,
Video language: English

1080 HD Brianna wants her boy, Danni, to know how to properly worship girls' feet. From now on, it will be his nightly ritual to worship his friend Natalya's feet, so that he has plenty of practice with his technique. Danni will also have to worship the feet of any of his friend's girlfriends from school. Tonight, Chloe is sleeping over, so Danni will have to worship his woman's feet, and also his friend's and her friend's. Brianna explains to her boy that the point of foot worship is to provide pleasure for the female. Females can be quite varied in what gives them pleasure, so Danni will need to find what each girl likes n practice it. The girls tell Danni how they like their feet worshipped. Danni must listen to the needs of each girl and do his best to give her the pleasure she deserves. The girls get more n more demanding and soon Danni is surrounded by beautiful feet, all in need of service from him. Danni must commit all of the details to memory and recall for next time how each girl likes to receive foot worship. Brianna quizzes her boy to make sure he can remember what each individual girl likes. After each girl has had her feet worshipped and Danni has committed the technique to memory the females all attack Danni with their feet. They cover his face and thrust their feet into his mouth. Danni is covered in the scent of all of the girl's feet. When they`re finished marking him with their scent, they make him thank them. Then, woman sends her boy to his cage near his friend's bed for the night

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:18
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 683.7 MB
Download Trained by woman at Slumber Party to Worship Girls Feet Properly
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

Rikki Rumor - Rikki Rumor's Cuckold Fucking
6737e00ba2a8bec2fa868ae0d8a2b2b2.jpg

Rikki Rumor is finally getting what she's always wanted; deep fucking with a big satisfying cock. It's been too long since she's fucked someone of a decent size and this is just blowing her mind. Too long has she been denied pleasure by fucking her small husband and now he is watching her get what she needs. He looks like he might cry, but Rikki pulls him closer so he can get a good view of how huge this big black cock is that is inside of her, pleasuring her. The stud cums all over Rikki's sore pussy and she her husband to lick it all up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11610kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 626.9 MB
Download Rikki Rumor - Rikki Rumor's Cuckold Fucking
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Mistress Kandy - It's Time to Remove your Makeup with My Ass
a590bcf88eb801111fe71f5abcf4db6a.jpg

Studio: ClubStiletto
Cast: Mistress Kandy

It's been a busy day for Kandy's sissy nikki, house cleaning and sucking cock, and as this scene opens the sissy is on the floor with her head in the face sitting box. Kandy explains that she likes to remove the sissy's makeup with her ass. Kandy sits onto her sluts face and slides her ass up and down smearing the makeup all over the place. "I'll make sure this makeup is all gone so in the morning she has to apply it all over again and get herself pretty for the men I have coming over to get blowjobs, get their asses rimmed and fuck her sloppy little snatch" Kandy says with a chuckle.

Kandy points out the sissy's chastity belt and says it is permanent. She allows her dirty little girl to play with her berries giving her limited pleasure. Kandy separates her ass cheeks and shows her delicious puckered asshole and you can see the makeup has been transferred all over her ass. Nikki does look dreadful so Kandy slaps her cum filled berries and tells her what tomorrow will be like, how she will get herself prettied up again and then spend the day on her knees attending to men. Finally She orders the sissy to crawl over to her toilet table. As Nikki slinks away Kandy pulls her panties to the side and gives you a perfect view of her divine pussy, the source of the sissy's bedtime beverage.

Duration: 5:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9688kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 406.1 MB
Download Mistress Kandy - It's Time to Remove your Makeup with My Ass
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Mia - Sexy Oiled Face Sit and Scissorhold until KO
8866e2f645dcee691b49476dc410057f.jpg

1080 HD The very sexy Princess Mia bounces her oiled ass on a slave boy's face. She giggles and grinds while the slave boy is all locked up in chastity beneath her. Mia bounces harder n higher and the slave boy's nose is thrust deeper into her bottom, where he cannot breathe. The boy's face turns purple and Mia thinks that's funny. She jiggles her bottom n presses down into him with her full weight. Mia grinds the slave boy's face hard. He is just a toy for his Keyholder. Mia decides to put the boy to sleep. She wraps her thighs around his neck and squeezes him until he goes limp beneath her. Mia thinks it's funny that she can overpower a boy with just the strength of her legs

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 607.4 MB
Download Mia - Sexy Oiled Face Sit and Scissorhold until KO
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Mistress Susi Strap-on Suspension (2017)
55c96c752cbbdcf169564b66c6a73b0d.jpg

Mistress Susi catches her favorite slut just hanging around. Too bad for him that his asshole and her girlcock are just inches away.
Mistress Susi uses her sexy hands to stroke and tease him to arousal. Will she let him cum? You will just have to watch.

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 302.0 MB
Download Mistress Susi Strap-on Suspension (2017)
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Double Trouble - Estella Mae
047761c52a4700be0feaa77d1aefedcf.jpg

My friend Estella Mae was coming off a frustrating day and was more than ready to take out those frustrations. Pretty early on Estella takes a seat n smothers dummy with Her ass while I smack him multiple times in the balls. After taking turns, I invite Estella to double facesit him with Me on the bench (with absolutely no escape possible), and before long We're bouncing up and down on his face full weight as if riding a nag. At one point, Estella lifts My ass up just to look down and make sure he's still alive lol.
The panic is real in this clip, as more than once he frantically is tapping for mercy, and he doesn't get much at all. We just laugh n laugh n laugh. Towards the end of the clip with Our sub entirely exhausted, We`re sure to humiliate him with feet in his face. At one moment while I had My feet in his face, Estella was using her foot to grind into his useless cock as if She were extinguishing a cigarette. I'm so proud of Her creativity.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 921.8 MB
Download Double Trouble - Estella Mae
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Smoke Inhalation in Full Rubber
a5b9b08213b1428499214cb3f15568e2.jpg

Genres: femdom, sensory deprivation, cough, cigarette, gloves, female domination, hood, , ciggarette, french inhale, gummi, gag, smoke, holder, bondage

Poured into a latex ballgown, I take long pulls off of my cigarette holder, holding the smoke in to exhale into the tube gag running into her bound and hooded rubber slave's mouth. After all of my thick smoke into his body, I cruelly plug his breathing tube and him to hold my smoke until he's coughing and thrashing with my gloved hands clasping his throat tightly. Next, he must serve as my filter, as I continue to fill him with smoke despite his gagging and struggling, sucking the smoke back out of his lungs for a double-hit before removing the gag and him with my rubber-gloved hands. xoxo, Cybill Troy

Duration: 9:50
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1973kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 151.7 MB
Download Smoke Inhalation in Full Rubber
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Electro Punishment At The Cross
1241a0a204d16172e73de5142143d711.jpg

Cast: Mistress Kiana
Genres: Electric Shocks

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature !

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 342.1 MB
Download Electro Punishment At The Cross
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

FemDom Wife Swap
19808323ba64971b9f00a65b702ab755.jpg

Genres: pussy, worship, fetish, high heels, ass, fucking, rubber, cybil, hood, dildo, tease, femdom, humiliation, tits, strapon

Stella's Slave-Husband learns that I'm more of a man than he'll ever be! If anyone is having sex here, it'll be superior women tormenting a slave.
Turned on from relentlessly teasing her slave, Stella decides she wants some cock to satisfy her. What she doesn't tell her slave though, that the cock she'll be fucking is MINE! I bend her over his face, him with how close yet helpless he is, fucking her from behind just inches from his face with my big pink rubber cock. If he's lucky, he'll be able taste her!
When I flip Stella over onto her back, I let him lick my spit out of her wet pussy before pounding his wife again. He needs to know that his pathetic slave dick will never satisfy her like another strong, dominant woman's!
After being to endure having his wife fucked and completely satisfied inches from his face, reduced to cuckold fuck furniture, I ram my cock covered in his wife's sweet pussy juice down his throat, making him thank me for the privilege of tasting her at all!

Duration: 12:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2855kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 248.4 MB
Download FemDom Wife Swap
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

I'm going to play with myself while you lick my asshole
3f1396fe6f9574d8bdfd3b8a13049edf.jpg

Goddess Jewels looks super sexy in her PVC top as she sits on her slave's chest and stuffs her panties down his throat. They're soaked in her pussy juice n her boyfriends' cum. "You have been a good boy; that's why you get this wonderful treat" she tells him. She pulls the panties from his mouth, has him sniff them, and says she's going to ass-sm0ther him. She lifts herself up and comes down full weight on his face, in a forward face-sitting position. When he starts to squirm, she says it turns her on and her hand goes down to her wet pussy.
This slave holds his breath pretty well, and when she does let him breathe, it's only for a second. "Ram your tongue up my ass" she orders him, and adds "I am going to play with myself while you lick my asshole." She has him stroke his cock and really stretches his limits without air. She moves into a reverse position and tells him to lick her ass. She soon gets distracted by the pleasure she gets from his licking her pussy instead, before she remembers that slaves don't get pussy. She sits back on his face n tells him she wants his tongue up her ass. "I can't believe you thought you were good enough for pussy!" she scolds. She sits full weight on his face again and soon he starts to kick, but she's in no rush to get up and just laughs at his predicament.

Duration: 6:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9695kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 457.9 MB
Download I'm going to play with myself while you lick my asshole
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account