Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You're Such A Disgrace
4b8d285d8d32e48ede6ac278b4c5aa2c.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
Video language: English

I never get used to the fact that these guys are so pathetic. I mean how can you just spit in someone's face and they ACTUALLY ENJOY IT. I think it has something to do with the fact that a hot girl would never kiss them so they get the next best thing a spit in the FACE, HAHA. Its MY spit, and I'm still disgusted by it. I even tell him to his face how gross he is and he even agrees with me! OMG he really is a loser. I wonder If it's even possible to say anything that would offend him or hurt his feelings..? He's probably been called every name in the book LOL. I'm just going to sit here and spit in his ugly face til I get tired of it. Then I'll send him home, not allowing him to clean up of course.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18513kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 892.9 MB
Download You're Such A Disgrace

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

Sissy Walk Of Shame
b4482d50e131beb8d1098612b93a77a0.jpg

Princess Bella and Princess Carmela are training the sissy slave to be pimped out. He will be a street walking whore for The Mean Girls. They start by helping the sissy get dressed in a slutty lacy red dress. Princess Bella even helps the sissy put his bra on. Once the sissy is properly dressed they inform him it's time to start his anal training. The sissy will be fitted with his first butt plug so he can get used to having dick up his ass. Princess Bella tells the sissy they will start with a small plug and work their way up to larger and larger sizes. Princess Carmela bends the slave over and inserts the butt plug into the sissy's ass. With the plug inserted the sissy is made to practice walking with the plug in him so he can learn how to walk like a slutty street whore so men will know he is a good sissy fuck.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9469kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Sissy Walk Of Shame

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

isabella_086

isabella_086

Goddess Nina Elle
0e00f7d14a19ff9c14286cdecd36af08.jpg

If your know anything about The Mean Girls you know that we get tons of new shoes. Almost everyday a new pair of shoes come in and we need to know what looks good with what. So we have a special catwalk slave to model onto see if how hot we are in our new shoes. We stand on him with our sharp pointy heels and give each other fashion advice so we always look our best. Our catwalk slave better not move or say anything or he gets totally punished. This is our time loser, not yours!

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9586kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 918.5 MB
Download Goddess Nina Elle

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Punished For Masturbating
a58a9fa618746527cd9d91bce7f88343.jpg

This slave thought that being caged out of our sight gave him permission to just do as he pleased with his tiny dick. Well Chanel saw him playing with that little thing and is happy. She drags his ass out of the cage and gives him a ball busting to think about his mistake. But she doesn't have her preferred ball kicking shoes on in the beginning because she wasn't expecting to have to do this right now. So after a few kicks with her pointed-toe pumps, she makes the slave change her into a pair of pointed toe ankle boots that she can use to drill her kicks right into his nuts.

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9623kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 746.2 MB
Download Punished For Masturbating

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Danishfemdom - Clips from a bisex party
475e1cd44a4a65f0854a17e0ce4f8706.jpg

Studio: Danishfemdom
Genres: Femdom

Mistress No.1
Clips from at bisex Event Then she orders him to jerk off for her in the shower. But d*ggy made it too quick, so she hit him brutal with the whip as he cums without permission...

Duration: 6:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2416kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 125.7 MB
Download Danishfemdom - Clips from a bisex party

Fileboom Premium Account