Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

luisaYa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Tatjana, Nikky Thorne, Nomi Melone - Yes Mistress 2 Rubber Asylum
83fc9700c23f3f1fa5d10b5f40740049.jpg

Cast: Mistress Tatjana, Amirah Adara, Nomi Melone
Genres: SM, Fetish, Female Domination, FemDom Strap-On, Leather & Lace, Latex

With his useless manhood locked away in the chastity device, the pitiful rubber doll is passed on from one lady to the next in order to be sexually, anally, and orally exploited in the worst possible way, to the ladies' great delight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Tatjana, Nikky Thorne, Nomi Melone - Yes Mistress 2 Rubber Asylum

Bizarr Lady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond, Naomi Rouge
377aadcb4135d0204757e156eca88056.jpg

Cast: Bizarr Lady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond, Naomi Rouge
Video language: English

Helpless In the clutches of the latex goddesses find themselves the pitiful rubber Toy. It is used anal and oral until it is ready to serve as a living toilet. As a reward, it is mummified and used as a facesitting pillow. It must endure all this even completed in a "pink chastity" that the balls are bursting with horniness of course!

Duration: 59:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bizarr Lady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond, Naomi Rouge
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

luisaYa

AJ Applegate - Alternative Therapy
ca20777b9b5a139c5e30ef4e78da25b3.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Butts, Blonde, Office Setting

Jay is seeing a new therapist for the first time, he wants to work out the issues he has been having with dating. All the women he ends up dating have a sadistic streak, they all want to kick him in the balls and fuck him up the ass. He just wants a nice normal woman to love. Mrs Applegate wants to help him get over his fears so that he may have a long-term girlfriend. She suggests instead of changing the women, he should change to accommodate their sexual needs. She starts by helping him get over his fear of being kicked in the balls. She gives him a few light kicks then takes off her dress to give him inspiration to take harder.

Duration: 12:52
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1548kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 158.3 MB

Download AJ Applegate - Alternative Therapy

Butt Fucking Time!
71f49208344c63b87438b9187dc7abaa.jpg

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Genres: Threesome, Ass Licking, Strap-on, Hand Job, Blowjob

It's butt fucking time! These ladies are hungry for something, and it's not for a cock! The only thing they're thinking about is to use their big fucking strap-ons in this young cutie's tight little asshole!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 27:19
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3827kbps

File size: 791.7 MB

Download Butt Fucking Time!

Three French Whores Dominate and Buttfuck Tommy The Trick!
7705a35c89d5b2e9c656aa89e9962991.jpg

Cast: Seda ,Hollie Stevens ,Tommy Defendi ,Dana DeArmond
Genres: Dominatrix ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Hot Wax ,Humiliation ,Athletic ,CBT ,Male Sub ,other hair color

Tommy visits his three favorite whores at the local brothel but this time the prostitutes have something else in mind for Tommy the trick. These blazing hot hoes are going to turn the tables on Tommy and make him their little bitch for the day. Tommy is flogged, caned, smothered and made to worship ass. CBT is administered in the form of hot wax and ice cubes. The ladies perform a train on his ass and make him worship their feet and suck their cocks like a good little whore. The end of his visit is much like any other day but instead of him using their pussies for his pleasure the ladies tie him down, climb on top of him and use every inch of his body for their own pleasure. They extract his sperm from his cock and continue to painfully milk it after. I think it's safe to say Tommy knows who the true whore is now!
This update includes spanking, bondage, CBT, CFNM, foot worship, ass worship, objectification, strap-on ass fucking, painful stroking, humiliation and more!

Duration: 56:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Three French Whores Dominate and Buttfuck Tommy The Trick!

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2
f32a92587b83b3ca25026b9c1b05aea2.jpg

Release Year: 2024

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

luisaYa

Gwen Diamond and Billy
0dc3461279f7f067098076cdf29f6a0a.jpg

Cast: Billy ,Gwen Diamond
Genres: natural boobs ,Facesitting ,Straight ,Slave ,blond ,Orgasm Denial ,Male Sub ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix

MIP welcomes a new Femme Domme to the site. Gwen Diamond, Mistress Diamond to you, turns the tables on her low life, invertebrate husband and serves up a lesson he will not soon forget. Little billy is hobbled and made to tear off her stockings and worship her beautiful feet before she allows him the pleasure of sucking her beautiful pussy. She whips him till he pleads for mercy before assaulting his tight asshole with her strap on, spilling his hot cum all over himself.
The chemistry between these two shows in all the hot fucking and domination in this update. Welcome aboard, Mistress Diamond.

Duration: 45:22

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gwen Diamond and Billy

Femdom action for the brunette chick
9d40c87bbee69bcde290fa51c791603c.jpg

Studio: True Life

Beautiful brunette babe is the mistress of the horny dude in a mask and she is prepared for some beautiful pleasures. Watch this gorgeous couple making out and giving perfect orgasm for the public pleasure

Duration: 21:17
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3777kbps

File size: 608.8 MB

Download Femdom action for the brunette chick

Cruel Mistress
b29ad0a01d39f079948e81044b18ed10.jpg

Cast: Rico ,Harmony
Genres: Femdom ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Orgasm Denial ,Slave ,shaved ,Blonde ,Strap On ,Humiliation ,Latinx

She likes to hurt boys like Rico, the little pain sluts who crave it. She says that the power makes her pussy wet. The power to beat the little fucker till he begs for mercy. Power to fuck his little bitch ass with a strap on cock the size of her arm. Power to satisfy her wet pussy on his greedy face or his fat, hard cock. That is power.

Duration: 35:07

File size: 786.0 MB

Download Cruel Mistress

Blonde blows a slave
ed977be1088307f4d83736706527c111.jpg

Studio: Oliva

Having tied her fuckmate up, this eager blondie is free to do whatever she wants to him, so. She goes for the oral torture with orgasm denial. She blows him so fine but she won't let him cum until she feels it's the right time to. See her in action!

Duration: 15:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

Download Blonde blows a slave
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Syren De Mer - Does Some Husband Training
2880301b109c1e2b39fee27c3aac7d86.jpg

Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

An effective training routine for dogs is invariably going to include some fear and pain

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Syren De Mer - Does Some Husband Training

Marlowe and Lee
7cc96f4be3e4326727bc6ab4dd60942d.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Alexander Gustavo
Genres: shaped ,Orgasm Denial ,Prostate Stimulation ,BDSM ,slim ,Fingering ,Rough Sex ,Dominatrix ,Male Sub ,foreskin

It's been 3 years since Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Lorelei Lee had a slave under their stilettos at the same time! Now the wait is over! Buff stud, Alexander Gustavo, is putty in their hands. They tease and torment him with their beautiful wet pussies but instead he gets a trillion clothes pins. They fill his mouth with their delicious saliva but don't allow him to drink the nectar. They fuck him deep in his ass and steal the sperm from his balls then sit on his face making him lick the sweat from their delicious assholes. What a lucky slave!

Duration: 55:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

Download Marlowe and Lee

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens
ddfcedb75cb588a65e6eb1c731271068.jpg

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

I Lost My Anal Virginity To Mandy Marx 1080p
ccbcb90855c9e1bcfe5607c147d5b87f.jpg

Studio: clips4sale
Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom

My eager sub asked me to take his anal virginity. My pleasure! And his. After he kisses my heels and chokes on my cock, he bends over to take my giant dick right up his tight little ass. A true Mandy Marx cinematic experience.

Duration: 36:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download I Lost My Anal Virginity To Mandy Marx 1080p

Room 417: "The Foot Fetishist"
733ac2b3aacf0f61fe2581af9bd4512e.jpg

Cast: John Jammen ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: brunet ,Blonde ,uniform ,Foot Worship ,Pussy Eating ,versatile ,switch ,Tattoo ,slim ,new years

It's New Years Eve in San Francisco and John Jammen encounters an array of guests working at the swanky Armory Hotel. His night gets that much more interesting when the queen of foot fetish checks into the infamous room 417. The stories of her fantastical New Years Eve foot fetish indulgences are legendary fantasies and John clumsily finds himself smack dab right in the middle of sweet foot scented pantyhose, leather stilettos and the sexiest shaped size 8 1/2's you've ever seen. John is rendered helpless by the smell of the inside of her shoe, the silkiness of her designer pantyhose and the high arched soles of her bare feet. He's made to worship her feet until she's cumming uncontrollably from foot play. Then this lucky bellhop earns a teasing foot job where Madeline controls his orgasms with her perfect feet until he is boiling over her perfect toes and made to clean his mess! What a perfect way to ring in the new year!

Duration: 30:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Room 417: "The Foot Fetishist"

Lesbo strap-on gets crazy
fd5900963db541e389c0ac1bc2de6884.jpg

Studio: True Life

Lesbian girlfriends gone wild with the crazy strap-on fucking in those amazing pussies needing for a perfect satisfaction as they get to squirt hard. Get your mind blown with the gorgeous babes loving each other.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3757kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

Download Lesbo strap-on gets crazy
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Rich Cuck Doesn't - Well-Endowed Cuck
42da963a4fb4134de01469c2fcc83932.jpg

Cast: Shaun Diesel ,Nyomi Banxxx ,Roue
Genres: Cuckolding ,Orgasm Denial ,Curvy ,Latinx ,Pegging ,Dominatrix ,black hair ,big dick ,Rough Sex ,Ball Gag

Nyomi Banxxx keeps her slave cuck around to lavish her with beautiful gifts, expensive vacations and fancy jewelry but one thing he doesn't have is a nice fat cock to fill her pussy to the brim with. Let's face it, Nyomi is all woman and it takes a real man to satisfy her sexual needs completely. Nyomi's fuck toy Rod is so well endowed his cock hurts to fuck but hurts so good and she has no problem reminding her cuck just how good it is! This cuckold update is filled with humiliation, punishment, evil strap-on ass fucking and he's humiliatingly made to suck cock!

Duration: 50:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rich Cuck Doesn't - Well-Endowed Cuck

Destroying a cock
dc902196231a159a6b50bb8cda4c9cd7.jpg

Even though from the first sight it seems that the ropes on this slave's dick are too tight, which makes his dick grow black, it's not exactly that way. The tight bondage is still letting in enough to give him a giant boner perfect for torture!

Duration: 18:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

Download Destroying a cock

Chanel Preston Brutally Schools Internet Troll
8fc6fc0f97d664b5a3b47975b49d52ad.jpg

Cast: Marcelo ,Chanel Preston
Genres: Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Pegging ,Strap On ,Facesitting ,Clothespins ,Femdom ,Hot Wax ,Male Sub ,Prostate Stimulation

Loser internet Troll Marcelo has irritated his mistress for the last time! The stunning busty brunette femdom goddess Chanel Preston will need to deliver severe punishment to this pathetic man loser. Tied up in restrictive rope bondage, Marcelo's face is gaged and covered. He is humiliated in sexy sheer women's stockings. His tiny cock pathetically hangs there as he is tormented with corporal punishment. The cane comes out and inflicts severe pain to Marcelo's saggy body. Clothespins are applied to his sensitive skin as he screams. He'll scream even louder when they are violently removed. Chanel delivers sharp pain to Marcelo's scrotum with the crop. This loser like's it! He is willing to do whatever it takes, whatever humiliations is needed, to please his mistress. Spread out on all fours and his ass in the air, Chanel Preston brings out a HUGE cock strap on. Marcelo's greedy man hole takes all of her packed heat deep in his ass. This anal whore will take a fucking for his goddess. Well if the strap on wasn't enough, Chanel Preston has more. Her fist! She punch fucks Marcelo's ass with her fist. He takes a deep anal fisting. All these screams is getting Chanel Preston hot. It's time for her to take true pleasure from this worm. A strap on cock is tightly positioned over Marcelo's face and he gets a front row view of his queen fucking his head. Tied up in tight rope bondage there is nothing he can do but pleasure his mistress to orgasm. After satisfying all her needs Chanel crushes her pathetic troll and stomps all over his body with her beautiful feet. Her black long stockings are gorgeous on her nude body. Finally extremely hot candle wax is poured all over this troll until he screams.

Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

Download Chanel Preston Brutally Schools Internet Troll

Two Days in Heaven: Part 2
91b684d3601640c257e9a9d0fb200043.jpg

Cast: Slave Fluffy ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Pegging ,Pussy Eating ,Rough Sex ,CBT ,Facesitting ,big dick ,fake boobs ,Fingering ,slim ,Orgasm Denial

After having her way with some new man meat, Maitresse Madeline packs him up in a live animal crate and ships him to Goddess Aiden. This submissive has not made house slave yet, so Aiden puts him through his paces with heavy corporal, CBT, clamps on his tonugue and nostrils, and chastity. As a reward for his good behavior, he is allowed to cum, but only while his useless cock stays locked in its cage.

Duration: 53:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Two Days in Heaven: Part 2

Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Javier LoveTongue
89d973fa25af1bee5dba3e9f4845a2c3.jpg

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Andrew Jackson
Genres: Femdom, Humiliatio

It's very simple, pay up. I know it's hard for you to understand that you aren't purchasing anything - you get Nothing. If you're lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I'll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what's funny? You'll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole and Pay me more. My cunt will drip and I'll wipe it on Andrew Jackson's face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I'll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won't know what happened but don't worry darling you'll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Javier LoveTongue
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

I Lost My Anal Virginity To Mandy Marx
de33052fdc337ba71cfa463c30ed8b7b.jpg

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Latex

My eager sub asked me to take his anal virginity. My pleasure! And his. After he kisses my heels and chokes on my cock, he bends over to take my giant dick right up his tight little ass. A true Mandy Marx cinematic experience.

Duration: 36:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download I Lost My Anal Virginity To Mandy Marx

Two Days in Heaven: Part 2
91b684d3601640c257e9a9d0fb200043.jpg

Cast: Slave Fluffy ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Pegging ,Pussy Eating ,Rough Sex ,CBT ,Facesitting ,big dick ,fake boobs ,Fingering ,slim ,Orgasm Denial

After having her way with some new man meat, Maitresse Madeline packs him up in a live animal crate and ships him to Goddess Aiden. This submissive has not made house slave yet, so Aiden puts him through his paces with heavy corporal, CBT, clamps on his tonugue and nostrils, and chastity. As a reward for his good behavior, he is allowed to cum, but only while his useless cock stays locked in its cage.

Duration: 53:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Two Days in Heaven: Part 2

Femdom punishment
27eeeb06ef617bd673575c58cbd8b03b.jpg

The nasty old worm servicing this young domme has fucked things up again and needs being punished severely. Watch the dominant lady bend him over and plug his shaven asshole with a large sex toy. Oh yeah, that will hurt - but teach him a lesson too!

Duration: 26:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

Download Femdom punishment

Kiera Jaston: Worship Her Muscles And Her Cock! 1920p
8213c874cfcb6af4eeede068063b0cbc.jpg

Cast: Kiera Jaston
Genres: Femdom

Kiera Jaston aka TheMuscleBarbie is a true Amazon Muscle Goddess with a world record . Her body is a true work of art with thick powerful thighs, strong arms and she is also super hot! Imagine being summoned to her room to give her a massage, your hands trembling as you get to rub oil into those big, thick muscles. Just being in the presence of such greatness is enough to make you feel weak and inferior. Then how will you react when she turns over to reveal her strapon! You have never seen a Goddess pegging her bitch boytoy like this before!

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 7931kbps
Audio: 283kbps

File size: 754.5 MB

Download Kiera Jaston: Worship Her Muscles And Her Cock! 1920p
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Getting slave's cum
9bd97e009b253a084d89e171770c0580.jpg

This rough dominant lady needs a sample of cum for her new potion and she will make her slave give it to her. What? Touching his filthy cock? No way, he will spank the monkey in front of her and she'll just wait, cold as ice. What, worm, is that all?

Duration: 11:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3654kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

Download Getting slave's cum
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Hell of femdom pain
632ab313dd22b0c6d0079b7fb3d29a6c.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Having fluffed her slave up by him to eat some pussy, this Mistress is ready to bring the cheered up fucker down with a whole lot of excruciating femdom pain. Watch her drip hot wax on his shaven ass, whip it and even pierce it with needles!

Duration: 26:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3639kbps

File size: 739.6 MB

Download Hell of femdom pain

Handjob in bondage
ad423e3334ae2ee0748c405560ae51ab.jpg

If you doubt that ladies can be skilled at shibari, you are damn wrong - and here in this video you will be proven wrong! Watch one chubby scared get tied up like a fuck doll - and then receive a quick calming handjob from his horny domina.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

Download Handjob in bondage
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Her big-dicked slave
a2aadb18006f4c10d4350a2f8b13c7f3.jpg

Looks like this domme has made a decent addition to her bunch of slaves recently - her new boy toy turns out to be rocking a fairly nice-sized cock. Well, she will even agree to give it a try but. No, she's not letting the fucker cum with her help.

Duration: 30:52
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps

File size: 855.1 MB

Download Her big-dicked slave

Her male anal slut
ddd28a5136f61cbbfe5bf3016a62af24.jpg

With such a wide selection of kinky rubber cocks at her disposal, this Mistress is definitely not going to leave her old servant's asshole unplugged. Watch her go from the smallest to the largest phalluses and shag him with a strap-on for dessert!

Duration: 26:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

Download Her male anal slut
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account