Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You're Almost Done With Your Task
cfcb469af2cb4e15e02f3588e04f980c.jpg

Release Year: 2017

The most important task is always that of pleasuring the female. So when Paige summons her male, he knows that kneeling and licking is mostly likely what he will be doing shortly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13438kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 349.4 MB
Download You're Almost Done With Your Task

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Caned into Submission
40fbbb084094ff5d2547f0d05036e47c.jpg

Genres: Caning, Corporal, Female Domination, Discipline, Double Dom, Natalya Sadici

In this movie Caned into Submission the slave whippoorwill has proved he is worthy to serve, Mistress Natalya Sadici and Goddess Cheyenne set out to cane the boy until the stripes on his rear match the red ribbons he now wears on his back. This is a dose of Double Caned Discipline he will never forget.

Duration: 7:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4070kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 226.9 MB
Download Caned into Submission

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Don't Make Your Stepmom Wait
477a4bd8a2682fafc8a1d9fc41d04136.jpg

Cast: Parker Swayze
Genres: Femdom, MILF, Big Tits, Strapon
Video language: English

When a caged Toby makes fun of Alex for sucking Parker's Strap-on cock, she decides to make an example of him. Parker swaps slaves, putting Alex in the cage and ramming her cock down Toby's throat. She then bends Toby over the bed and totally makes him her bitch, fucking him long and hard in the ass. Toby will learn that he is nothing but another one of Parker's slave bitches now.

Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6356kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 313.4 MB
Download Don't Make Your Stepmom Wait

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Ball Busting Stiletto
5098b01519dd329d5c95e376413a7374.jpg

Slave eric is rewarded with a birthday cupcake served atop My Feet, however..... he must earn it first ....I slap and kick his balls with The Soles and Tops of My Foot, a� full stomp here and there for good measure. At one point I even have One Foot on his throat and the Other crushing his helpless cock!I intermittently allow him to worship My Tiny Toes, in between trampling him. A milestone� birthday to remember !Happy 50th foot slave !

Duration: 8:41
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 956kbps

File size: 69.1 MB
Download Ball Busting Stiletto

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Ass Owning Pile Driving Mistress
678ecc5b0d9743e9909e8ccf477db78b.jpg

I bind My slave in a helpless position on My objectifier, ass in the air, arms bound and secured to My shibari ring overhead... completely vulnerable to My evil intentions. sluts love to be used and this one gets it good! he could not sit down for a week without an uncomfortable reminder of the events that put him in such a condition! I take My time and make the boy feel every millimeter of My strap on, then as he is loudly grunting and moaning from My attack I withdraw and he gasps a sigh of relief. I am not done with this slut yet; I change positions and pile drive the bitch making him go wild from the mixture of pleasure and pain! he cannot get away , he is totally at My mercy ! I pound his ass into complete submission. he will learn to cum from the humiliation with My strap on buried deep ...and training begins now !! I don't stop until My goal is achieved, the slut has no choice but to obey! I give him his first taste of cum as I wipe his own across his face�he shudders in disgust� soon he will be begging for it! The training has begun!

Duration: 12:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5046kbps

File size: 492.0 MB
Download Ass Owning Pile Driving Mistress

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Black Bull Turned Bitch
99ec7936e7127b2e3b258d91892084cd.jpg

Genres: Interracial Domination, Strapon, FemDom

The Ultimate in FemDom Strapon Training is a hands free orgasm with the black bull turned bitch, just for Me, just for My Cock!This Clip has 2 of them, shot back to back. The first is ass up, the second is on his back, and the black bull turned bitch douses his own face in a stream that must be seen to be believed especially for a second go!! The slave drenched himself and shot past into the other room! This one is accustomed to being in control in his vanilla world, but in My realm ...his ass is Mine and I prove it twice!

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4983kbps

File size: 399.7 MB
Download Black Bull Turned Bitch

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Lia Labowe - Crushing Chronicles
a358bb83a79820bfb5c4b0b75a600a2d.jpg

Lia Labowe will someday be a legend, in some eyes she already is! But on this day March 2, 2008, Lia Labowe will show you exactly why that will be. Her crushing scissors, and flawless grappling and submission techniques will shock you and make you a believer. Lia approaches this match with a fighting mentality.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:18
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1008kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 199.0 MB
Download Lia Labowe - Crushing Chronicles

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Hot wax on pert tits
bd42fd882f07c6b1dee0d2aaf645df2d.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

That�s one hell of a lazy schoolgirl that we are looking at in this BDSM video. She doesn�t want to study and she shows no respect towards her dominant lesbian tutor, so she definitely does require a severe punishment. How about a hot wax torture?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 347.8 MB
Download Hot wax on pert tits

Fileboom Premium Account