Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Charity Footjob
bd139294e5d92e7c97018718d4c01d14.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Footjob
Video language: English

I need a little bit of entertainment... It is always entertaining to humiliate my foot slave. He is so pathetic, I bet he could get off if I rubbed my feet against horny prick. I keep him so pussy denied that his cock will erupt at any female touch. I have him convinced that serving me and only fucking my feet is better than getting pussy fro any other woman. I take pitty on him & grab his cock in between my toes. I made sure to not wear panties so he can stare at my little pussy slit while I slowly stroke his cock with my feet. It isn't long before he erupts his cum all over my toes... I fuck his mouth with my cum covered foot to reinforce my dominance over his life & orgasms. xx-Asia Perez

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10717kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 858.4 MB
Download Charity Footjob

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Nikki Whiplash & Pandora - Flatmates Fury
8b495d48d08c94caa9c6f61a9edac93f.jpg

Pandora pulls someone at the local club, hoping for a night of high quality tongue action, however, she is sorely disappointed by his lack of oral skills. She berates and humiliates his efforts, grinding her arsehole and pussy hard into his face in the vain hope of getting more pleasure. Her flatmate comes in to see what all the noise is about and joins in berating the guy, once it is explained. The humiliation continues as his useless cock and balls are kicked and crushed under Nikki's shoes in an attempt to make him try harder, a very effective method of improvement.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2962kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 563.7 MB
Download Nikki Whiplash & Pandora - Flatmates Fury

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Milked Bone Dry
91a2ef921c32888b394f776bc918c5ba.jpg

Studio: Mistress Ezada Sinn
Genres: Mistress, Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, made Ejaculation

Another week-end break with My travel slave, in Croatia this time. As usual, I decided to train him during the weekend in a certain area, I think this is very useful for creating the best slave for Me. In previous travels I had a ballbusting training weekend with him, another time it was full toilet training, this time it's made cumming. So, over the course of this weekend I milked him something like 16 times. So now, there's still half an hour before we need to leave for the airport, and I intend to use this time to make sure that his balls are completely empty by making at least one more ejaculation of out his pathetic cock. More pathetic that usual, since it's been in My hand for over a minute already and it's still as flaccid as before. But let's not waste time, I have a plane to catch, and see if this slave has still got any cum in his balls. I will extract it all!!!

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 556.0 MB
Download Milked Bone Dry

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Vanessa Ballbusting in the Gym Part 1
14adcc29d11953b4b393130a7df53799.jpg

She starts to flirt really heavy with him in the gym, but just when Lance thinks things are going to get awesome, she knees him in the balls and laughs. Apparently, Vanessa enjoys breaking men�s balls more than she likes sex. She busts his balls in a few creative ways on the weight bench, then stands him up against the wall to kick and knee him some more. She teases him sweetly between the hard strikes to his balls because it�s more fun for her to toy with him and because it hurts more when he is erect.

Duration: 9:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps
Audio: 36kbps

File size: 329.6 MB
Download Vanessa Ballbusting in the Gym Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Goddess Maya Liyer - Fear your Captor
28f47981497b318ac517fca90ff72344.jpg

Goddess Maya Liyer gives a masterclass in Verbal, Physical and Mental domination, as she strikes fear into the hearts and minds of her prisoners with extreme cruelty. She begins by brutally slapping her prisoner and spits in his eyes whilst verbally terrifying him. Goddess Maya Liyer at her stunning best. Then holds the prisoners head in between her legs and flogs him and then busts his balls. Goddess Maya Grabs and twists his cock causing him to squeal in pain then stuffs her leather gloved in his mouth. She continues to kick his balls and makes him worship her shoes before lining both prisoners down on their bellies and walking around them menacingly with her flogger in hand, before striking. Goddess Maya flogs her prisoners then them to lick her latex arse and worship her shoes whilst she laughs at their mindless subjugation.

Duration: 16:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5792kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 726.0 MB
Download Goddess Maya Liyer - Fear your Captor

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Deviant Tart
c05d56f60c5e53859852044e329ffdf4.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Mona Wales,Jay Wimp

Resident Divine Bitch, Mona Wales, returns looking drop gorgeous for an explosive session with Jay Wimp. This film is fiercely sexy and utterly humiliating. Full French maid feminization, extreme whipping, hard spanking, pussy licking, worship and deep strap-on ass fucking in panties are all included! These two have great chemistry, not to be missed!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1790kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 17.9 MB
Download Deviant Tart

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Anal Exercise Class, Sinn Sage gets these assholes Stretched.
c9c5b378236b1754f4b6d0e60edbaa5a.jpg

Studio: Kink: Everything Butt
Cast: AJ Applegate,Sinn Sage,Beretta James

Welcome of Anal Audition week on Everything butt. We bring you an update for your usual tuesday update with anal newbie AJ Applegate. We will also give you an update on Friday with 2 girls trying their hand at the first hardcore anal. Watch these girls push themselves for the first time, only on EB.

Today we have Sinn Sage running an all anal Bootcamp on AJ Applegate and Beretta James. Sinn Sage is going to try to get AJ to gape and take it good in the ass. She's recruited Beretta James to show AJ how it's done. Sinn smothers Aj with her lucious ass. These girls tongue fuck each others sweaty, weight lifting assholes. Then get anal fucked! AJ Applegate does her first Fake cum Enema for us.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1736kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 11.1 MB
Download Anal Exercise Class, Sinn Sage gets these assholes Stretched.

Fileboom Premium Account