Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Obey Nikita - Shiny Grey Heels
221e1a9ee1128c057586a355d740313a.jpg

I decided to wear my gorgeous shiny grey patent Taylor Says platform pumps with micro fishnets and skin tight black latex leggings while I used my little human sole buff! Look how hard �my� shoe pole gets as my heels get close to it. It�s such a drippy heelslut totally consumed by my beautiful footwear. The smooth printed soles must feel so good stroking its sensitive flesh. It didn�t take long to make it beg for permission to cum for my stunning high heels.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 276.2 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Shiny Grey Heels

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Leg Fucking Humiliation
51a45fb799f30e1c6248d5f37c0f6465.jpeg

Studio: Clips4Sale

This clip is utterly devastating for the sorority cuck. christina let the cuck out of chastity but only if he would hump her leg on camera and be humiliated. The cuck is on his knees behind christina and then she makes it suck on her thong while it is humping her leg. Then mean girl victoria make him hump her leg. The verbal humiliation is tough on the cuck but it knows this is the only pleasure he can ever have with the girls. christina then talks to the viewer and gives the viewer a jerk off come count down. The mean girls then drag the cuck down the hallway and watch it have a date with the toilet. Thats right. The girls watch the cuck finish his date with the toilet when it dumps his pathetic seed into the bowl. Mean Brat Girl victoria shoves her heel into the cucks mouth while he masturbates. christina just verbally devastates the cuck as he finishes. Only into a toilet. Never in a mouth or pussy. Then it is back into chastity. This is a classic Brat Princess clip! Clip contains: Extreme Psychologically devastating verbal humiliation, leg humping, thong sucking, cum countdown, jerk off instructions, masturbation into a toilet, Geek and or nerd abuse, and Mean Brat Girls.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 470.4 MB
Download Leg Fucking Humiliation

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

What Does It Take
f8d462a3a62b4603dce433531d502c98.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Shawna Lenee
Genres: FemDom, Mistress, FemDomination, Humiliation, Spanking,Enema
Video language: English

Serving two Mistresses, an abject slave does as he is told, including serving his two FemDom mistresses as they require, being a receptacle for their piss, submitting to a severe paddling, and letting them invade his ass with a vibrator. This unworthy, abject slave is abused totally by the two FemDoms, who not only paddle him and piss on him, but demand he service them... and what about that enema bag hanging in the corner? You know it will come into play before the movie is finished. FemDoms rule, and they certainly are triumphant in this kinky movie, to the dismay of their poor subservient.

Duration: 59:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1492kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 721.6 MB
Download What Does It Take

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Jeny Baby and Eve Angel - Hot Anal Intrusion
1527da03a3091d81d24cc9c04e652159.jpg

Jeny Baby and Eve Angel finish their story with a real hardcore scene in the final part - they are involved in an all-inclusive anal adventure! Eve passionately starts to moist and to rub Jeny's tight hole, and continues with patient fingering. But soon she appears with a wicked medical metal toy, which she inserts in the exploited excited butt. Jeny responds with horny desire, and does not resist Eve's demand of licking her orgasm-seeking wet cunt!

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3932kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 329.0 MB
Download Jeny Baby and Eve Angel - Hot Anal Intrusion

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Walk The Walk
97ad7c14f18e5c393b739312133e15af.jpeg

Studio: Lakeview Entertainment

Nordic blonde Mistress Ariel takes 40 minutes to completely humiliate and train a slut in the ways of female domination as She puts him under foot and then into pantyhose. He is made to walk like a woman in high heels and then is soundly spanked and has his butt plugged. She fucks him in the ass with Her strap-on and then makes him practice his walk again with a freshly fucked ass. Mistress Ariel is resplendent in white pantyhose. It hugs Her perfect legs as She makes the slave beneath Her clean Her high heels with his tongue. She stands and towers over him at well over six feet tall. She stomps on him a bit and then removes the tiny panties and stuffs them into his mouth. She sits and ss the bastard beneath Her and his tiny legs wiggle as She cuts off his air and he can only struggle under Her nylon covered pussy. Mistress Ariel ss then turns and drops Her white pantyhose covered ass onto the gasping slave and ss him some more as She inspects and makes fun of his tiny prick. She reaches for a pair of pantyhose and, while She is seated on his face, puts them on his legs. She allows him to get up and has him walk for Her. Laughing at him, She holds out a pair of high heels and orders him to put them on. Now he must walk for Her and strut like a woman. She belittles him and makes him walk back and forth as She laughs and makes fun of him. Finally, She motions him over to the bench and sits down. She tells him to get over Her knees for over the knee spanking.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:11
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 378.4 MB
Download Walk The Walk

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Worship Every Inch Of Me
7e872761e1bb1336f5a2586f939e2b2e.jpg

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship And Lick, Anilingus, Ass Lick, Stockings
Video language: English

��������� ��������� ����� � ���������� �����, � ����� ������� ������� � �� ������-����������.

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8142kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 782.0 MB
Download Worship Every Inch Of Me

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Sablique Von Lux - Lick Amazon Boots (25.10.2016)
5bf44ac6993e85549f1e65e6d8739041.jpg

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Sablique Von Lux
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Chastity, Boot Worship

It is going to take a long time for the poor slave's little tongue to lick Goddess Sablique's size 11 leather boots clean. Amazons deserve to be worshiped and served by inferior little men and Sablique always provides the proper motivation to make her slaves lick, lick and lick some more.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8347kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 991.1 MB
Download Sablique Von Lux - Lick Amazon Boots (25.10.2016)

Fileboom Premium Account