Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, hold on to my pussy, gentlemen!
d65492ff5ce336eb96d40472f45ec1c3.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, BlowJob, Cream Pie, Cum In Face
Video language: English

It's one thing when the wife overbearing nature and therefore typically behaves quite predictably and rude with their spouse. But if she is also, in principle, it is usually "average male, it means that her life partner very bad things. Well, if it still and still manages to drag home a stranger and copulate with him at her husband, then the latter has exactly need to reduce the scores to life through falling out of the balcony of the apartment ..... unless of course you are lucky, and the floor will be high enough .....) Joke! Guys, do not get fooled by different prohindeek and even more do not reduce because of them scores life) Remember, the men on the ground is much less than women ..... we have enough in any)

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 674.2 MB
Download Well, hold on to my pussy, gentlemen!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Bella's Boot-Fucker
baee5a5a7de49c67ad3b1540428f9e82.jpg

Cast: Bella Maree
Genres: FemDom, Boot Worship, Cum Eating, Milking

Bella's slave is a horny whore for her in sexy stiletto boots, he can't help but get a hard cock. Mistress Bella allows her slut to slip his cock between her leather boots, she pulls his face into her ass and orders her pump his cock in-between her boots. The slave kisses her ass as he explodes and his creamy white cum runs down her black boots. Mistress Bella sadistically makes him clean his own filth from her boots.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7234kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 484.5 MB
Download Bella's Boot-Fucker

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Your Small Dick Is Unworthy
f3976121c0b6266692ef8c42fe2a4226.jpg

Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

You really think you are worthy of the attention of a high born Goddess like myself? You're just a useless pleb. Not only do you not have the equipment to satisfy any woman, you're physically repugnant & you have a contemptible personality. You are inferior in every way. Observe the hefty cock on this alpha male. THIS is a stud worthy of being my sex slave. Watch how hard he gets, how he can control his orgasm & the size of his powerful load. You could never compete with this. You'll always have a tiny, unworthy little dick & you'll never, ever, fuck someone like me.

Duration: 12:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 353.1 MB
Download Your Small Dick Is Unworthy

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

We danced on his body salsa heels
53b914010a049bd146fb9c6a2331fd2e.jpg

Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Femdom, Foot Domination, Humination, Shoe Fetish, Trampling

If your know anything about The Mean Girls you know that we get tons of new shoes. Almost everyday a new pair of shoes come in and we need to know what looks good with what. So we have a special catwalk slave to model onto see if how hot we are in our new shoes. We stand on him with our sharp pointy heels and give each other fashion advice so we always look our best. Our catwalk slave better not move or say anything or he gets totally punished. This is our time loser, not yours!

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9586kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 918.5 MB
Download We danced on his body salsa heels

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

All My Holes
06afa78be020d02d8e3e9d3e01efaf03.jpg

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Pussy Worship, Tease & Denial, Female Domination, Ass Worship

Oral worship is one of the most important skills a man must have and Mistress Valentina expects perfection from her slaves. With her pleasure must always come his pain as those useless balls are stretched, pulled and clamped down tight making it as uncomfortable as possible. Valentina especially loves to tease her helpless slaves until they are begging to please and tongue to fuck her holes to orgasm.

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6880kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 472.9 MB
Download All My Holes

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mykinkydiary - Nov 14, 2011 - Older Male Slave is Chained and Gagged
4dbd87faa6c04db495b1343f7242472f.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetishnetwork
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

The tables are certainly turned as this mature male gets punished by a younger blonde mistress. He is tied up in a steel x-cross, which allows him to sit if his mistress allowed him to. But this mistress wants him standing up so she could easily reach and play with his stiff dick. In fact, that is one of the first things she did, tying up his cock with a small piece of rope in this cock rope bondage scene. With his dick tied up, his mistress then proceeds to tie up a big piece of chain around his neck and lets it hang down and touch his cock. She even pulls on it a bit before calling her friend so that they both could dominate this mature stud. While one of them plays with him by running a hook all over his skin and body while the other one tells him what a pathetic piece of a man he is. Of course, that is just the start of the humiliation as these two then proceed to use a Jennings gag on him. Gagged and tied up, this mature male has no choice but to take the humiliation and teasing as these two mistresses continue to rub, caress and pinch him with the leather-gloved hands.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 315.1 MB
Download Mykinkydiary - Nov 14, 2011 - Older Male Slave is Chained and Gagged

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Milked bone dry
3678117334e092b00a8e94db46c842a5.jpg

Cast: Shawna Lenee
Genres: Mistress, Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, made Ejaculation

Another week-end break with My travel slave, in Croatia this time. As usual, I decided to train him during the weekend in a certain area, I think this is very useful for creating the best slave for Me. In previous travels I had a ballbusting training weekend with him, another time it was full toilet training, this time it's made cumming. So, over the course of this weekend I milked him something like 16 times. So now, there's still half an hour before we need to leave for the airport, and I intend to use this time to make sure that his balls are completely empty by making at least one more ejaculation of out his pathetic cock. More pathetic that usual, since it's been in My hand for over a minute already and it's still as flaccid as before. But let's not waste time, I have a plane to catch, and see if this slave has still got any cum in his balls. I will extract it all!!!

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 556.0 MB
Download Milked bone dry

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Hot Blond and Asian grudge fuck each other in a sex fight
ca8a49c8f0866d18f68e61fdd177e6ab.jpg

Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Milcah Halili,Nikki Delano

Beaitiful Asian, Milcah Halili has taken some time off but she's back with some training and here in summer vengeance to prove she's a champion. She is taking on the gorgeous big butt, big titted, Blond, Nikki Delano in a 100% real competitive sex fight tournament. Winner fucks the loser so hard her tongue and left hanging out of the side of her mouth. The winner uses the loser tongue to satisfy herself. Loser makes too much noise so she is shut up with a hand gag and a cock in her mouth

Format: flv
Duration: 0:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1609kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 11.1 MB
Download Hot Blond and Asian grudge fuck each other in a sex fight

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Harsh Handjob From 2 Babes
f859ae5933374b29e404999e9ce25600.jpg

I was staying in a hotel last week on business and I really thought I had got lucky when a complete babe agreed to come back to my hotel room. She had just pulled my trousers of and was starting to wank my cock when there was a knock at the door. A hotel manageress walked in saying she had had complaints about the noise. Perhaps it was the sight of my big hard dick that tempted her, but she decided to stay. I couldn't believe that I had pulled two hotel sluts at once and I said so. For some reason they took offence at this. My cock was slapped, pulled, pinched, punched, twisted and pulled again as the two ladies gave me some serious punishment and lined up a seriously harsh handjob.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 456.9 MB
Download Harsh Handjob From 2 Babes

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Ruined by Feet
a6980bae7f7eaf3ef152a104c900f912.jpg

Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob & Footjob

Mistress Kristina is feeling very generous and allows her slave to finally cum after being locked in chastity for 30 days straight. He definitely doesn't deserve her pussy or even her hands though for complaining the entire time his cock was spent caged up. Instead he will have to fuck her sweaty feet if he feels like getting off before losing another month of orgasms.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8384kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 558.0 MB
Download Ruined by Feet

Fileboom Premium Account